• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

JKTrix

So far, everything that has been shown in the Japanese stream seems to be confirmed for release in Europe. This is good. Very good.

I wouldn't say 'confirmed'...

What was the wording on Fire Emblem? Did it say European release TBD? Some of these other games are only saying European plans are TBD. Hardly confirmed.

If there's a date, then that'll be confirmation.

Kacho

Gold Member
He doesn't hate Sega, he just didn't care about Kibe's love for them. Hang On is a regular in the arcade visits and he really likes Space Harrier.

I remember in one of his extra segments he was playing Sega games and eventually stopped saying he didn't care for the Megadrive (or whatever it's called). He then put the Sega under the floorboards.

eXistor

Oh it's just the show (which is amazing). I thought they announced a new Game Center game. Still sore over part 2 not being localized.

Jacobs

What was the wording on Fire Emblem? Did it say European release TBD? Some of these other games are only saying European plans are TBD. Hardly confirmed.

No it said, Europe in 2012.

Not really. The games that said 'plans to be confirmed' are not confirmed.

Not true, a lot of 'em are "TBC" which essentially means "not coming".

Shut up, stop destroying my wonderful world of confirmation. Shut uuuuup!!! :'(

guek

Banned
Oh wow stream still here.

Oh man I was hoping for a huge megaton in the end. Oh well. Not expecting NOA to show anything new except Mario Tennis date, KI, and Rolling Western.

FE has been confirmed for Europe. We'll probably hear reggie talk about it.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best

It didn't give an exact date, just said sometime in 2012.
It's more of a confirmation that the other games they were showcasing at least.

IrishNinja

man, DK 94 was a really different game than i thought it was. nice.

and its cool seeing so many games go EU, sad about lack of fatal frame though.

Wiseblade

I think the euro stream edited out Fatal Frame. It was supposed to be before culdecept, wasn't it?
It was definitely before the 3rd Party stuff. I guess that means it absolutely isn't coming out In Europe.
Not really. The games that said 'plans to be confirmed' are not confirmed.
Seeing how Fatal Frame was treated, I say that could just mean that their release date is "TBA"

Fire Emblem was specifically mentioned to be coming out in "2012". That one is a lock.

wrowa

So far, everything that has been shown in the Japanese stream seems to be confirmed for release in Europe. This is good. Very good.

No. "To be confirmed" means nothing, these games might as well not come over. The only game that was confirmed is Fire Emblem, where they specifically said "It's coming to Europe in 2012".

to be clear, what do you mean by "power shots"? does i look like the N64 version (good thing) or the others?

"Power shots" are the gimmicky shots added to the GC and GBA editions which completely pause gameplay for some bullshit, impossible to pull off shots. If they're here I am sticking to my N64 version.

Top Bottom