• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

AzaK

OK, I was woken in the middle of the night by my little boy so thought I'd check the thread, and after reading the summary in the OP, has the Hype Train derailed?

OK, I was woken in the middle of the night by my little boy so thought I'd check the thread, and after reading the summary in the OP, has the Hype Train derailed?

Rails? Where we're going, we don't need rails!

Check page 19/20 for awesome hype train 'shop (or pages 9/10/11 if you're on 50posts per page)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Limited edition for Pandora confirmed

A limited edition Pandora's Tower out in Europe on 13th April includes steel book casing & 32 page artbook #Wii

@MUWANdo

Banned
Why is NOE announcing this stuff on Twitter and not on the stream? Or did they not start showing Europe-exclusive info after the subbed Japanese stream as was suggested earlier?

beje

Banned
Why is NOE announcing this stuff on Twitter and not on the stream? Or did they not start showing Europe-exclusive info after the subbed Japanese stream as was suggested earlier?

The Euro stream was rated PEGI 12 so they had to cut some content out.

Because (as I already said before) the stream was rated PEGI 12.
Project Zero/Fatal Frame is not a game for 12 year olds. So there.

Foffy

Banned

The Eurocast was just a translation of the JP version, with content cut out as it was too mature.

Limited edition for Pandora confirmed

Fuck me sideways.

edit:
Hey, Japan got the Aonuma message.
新しいゼルダを楽しみにしていてください!

No capital "N"s in Japanese ;//

Jackano

Like i said, their twitter is brand new. Like in they created their account two days ago.

SykoTech

So anything actually noteworthy? Checked out the OP, and the only thing of interest is a Sega x Capcom x Namco collab (lol wut?), but apparently there are no details of that.

Sven to be a guest on Reggie's presentation. I can feel it.

gasDB.gif

Fuck me sideways.

edit:
Hey, Japan got the Aonuma message.
新しいゼルダを楽しみにしていてください!

No capital "N"s in Japanese ;//
Well it should also be mentions that the whole NEW part was in 3D so that might be why it was capitalized.

JazzmanZ

you guys probably do realize the NOA one is basically going to be the same as Japans, only instead stuff is cut, and reggie probably mentions Xenoblade or something?

Top Bottom