• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

I dont know that much about Famitsu leaks or Sinobi but wouldnt that site say something about this game if it was in the magazine?

The usual Famitsu leaks comes when a regular guy gets hold of the magazine early and starts summarizing the news on 2ch. That hasn't happened yet. The "news" so far are just updates that Sinobi (a guy who runs a retailer blog) has been tweeting at the pace of maybe once an hour. He doesn't even state if it's from Famitsu or if it's from retailer fax info. Sinobi just tweeted about RE6 being released a month earlier, and Lost Planet 3 being announced. So clearly he doesn't care about "old news" either, since it seems like he just woke up.

Mandoric

Banned
Hachima's reporting a crossover SRPG featuring 2-man teams.

Capcom: Ryu, Ken (SF Alpha)
X, Zero (Megaman)
Dmitri, Dante (Vampire/DMC)
Chris, Jill (RE)

Sega:
Ohgami, Sakura (Sakura Wars)
Akira, Chan (VF)
Kurt, Riela (Valkyria)
Sheryl/Toma, Ulala (Shining Force EXA/Space Channel 5)

BanNam:
Sanger Zonvolt (SRW)
Jin, Xiaoyu (Tekken)
KOS-MOS, T-elos (Xeno)
Yuri, Esther (ToV)
Kite, Black Rose (.hack)

trailer coming this month

Gartooth

Curious to see how it is, but I also hope it comes to America. Too much heartbreak over games not getting localized recently.

B.K.

Project X Zone

Project X Zone is a strategy RPG featuring characters from the three makers. According to Sinobi, which gets Famitsu in advance, the characters, in general, team up in pairs for fighting scenes.

Characters are listed here in their pairings:

Capcom
Ryu & Ken (Street Fighter 0), X and Zero (Mega Man), Demitri and Dante (Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry), Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)

Sega
Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars), Pai and Akira (Virtua Fighter), Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles), Ulala and Touma (Space Channel 5 and Shining Force EXA)

Namco Bandai
Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars), Jin and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken), Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga), Yurie and Estel (Tales of Vesperia), Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)

http://andriasang.com/con0lk/project_cross_zone_details/

Coxy

oh shit Zengar is in, who's his partner? if it isnt Ratsel it better be someone awesome
edit: oh tekken girl? weird

TEJ

Yuri and estelle?!?!?! holy crap

If this doesn't get a US release i'm going to be more pissed than no 7th dragon and AAI2 combined!

Vyse24

That can't be all the characters, can it? I mean, some of those characters didn't even look like they were in the petri dishes.

Zengar

I guess I'll have to buy a JPN 3DS then. This + the previously announced SRW 3DS will make it worth the purchase.

Sonic better be some kind of unlockable or DLC character if they want this game to sell. Having a big crossover SRPG between these guys without Sonic joining the fray is just mean.

I'll still get it if it comes to NA

Platy

Rpg Tatic, Space Channel, Super Robot Wars, Tales, Sakura Wars and Xenosaga ?

HOLY UNLOCALIZED GAME, BATMAN !

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Who is Sanger's partner?

THEY NEED RATSEL NAO!

Also, seems like people were wrong with Batsu, it's Demitri :p

Vyse24

Who is Sanger's partner?

THEY NEED RATSEL NAO!

Not possible. Look at the Chromosome again.
13323206968537b1dr.png

That doesn't match Demitri at all.
1703226-darkstalkers3demitri_super.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hmm so some of the characters haven't been revealed, and some don't even have chromosome.

Oh and should we use the other thread or this thread?

squall23

Who is Sanger's partner?

THEY NEED RATSEL NAO!

Sanger needs no partner, in fact the only person that would even be worth standing next to Sanger is Rishu. And it would be Sanger's honour to fight beside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom