• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

This will probably be a game along the lines of that Capcom x Namco game on the PS2 that was never localized.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Site updated, only 1 new character per series though.

Capcom

1331715858299dwdjz.png

Bamco

1331715908431d1d9i.png

Sega

1331715974419g1dgh.png

Boss Doggie

Probably Sissel from Ghost Trick.

By the way, the note says "Look upside down", so yeah the chromosomes must be viewed upside down.

frostbyte

Probably Sissel from Ghost Trick.

By the way, the note says "Look upside down", so yeah the chromosomes must be viewed upside down.

I don't see much of a difference except my neck hurts now :p

How do you see Sissel from Ghost Trick? Is this one of those Magic Eye puzzle things since I can never see it?

Thores

So do the new Sega and Bamco teases have the entire internet stumped or something? Usually we'd have a new prediction image by now.

The Sega one in particular looks super familiar but I just can't place it.

Vyse24

One character the Sega chromesome looks like is Vyse from Skies of Arcadia, what with the vast amount of blue and the middle looking like the scarf he wears. I kinda doubting that's right though. A few things are kinda off.

Boss Doggie

What makes em wonder though - which part of the chromosome legs represents the head part and the arms?

Vyse24

What makes em wonder though - which part of the chromosome legs represents the head part and the arms?

Turned upside-down, the top 2 squares on each side is the top of the persons head. It can be either their hair color, an accessory like a hood or hat, or possibly both. The 2 below that is their face. They're both the same color unless the person has shoulder-length hair, in which case the bottom part is their hair color.

As for arms, it seems the arms aren't used in any way.

I hate to be that guy, but I can't bring myself to feel this isn't going to be one of those little anticlimaxes. You know, like this turns out to be something where you scan food barcodes on your phone and you get to download an advertising jingle sung by one of these many characters as a ringtone.

Zornica

Banned
I hate to be that guy, but I can't bring myself to feel this isn't going to be one of those little anticlimaxes. You know, like this turns out to be something where you scan food barcodes on your phone and you get to download an advertising jingle sung by one of these many characters as a ringtone.

there is now way this could happen. You don't seem to know where this announcement came from.
take a look (skip to 37:23 if the link isn't working correctly)

Hrm, yeah, I thought this was just some website teaser, but admittedly I knew it was for 3DS and was just being facetious. I'm just one of those people who prepares themselves for utter disappointment in hopes of then being pleasantly surprised by almost anything :p

Javier

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if it ends up being a trading card game, because a TCG that takes advantage of all the 3DS features would be great. Heck, I'm surprised we don't have one yet, considering it's been nearly a year.

Online battling, StreetPass trading, buying packs with Nintendo coins, among other features would be fun as shit for collectathon fans like me.

Vyse24

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if it ends up being a trading card game, because a TCG that takes advantage of all the 3DS features would be great. Heck, I'm surprised we don't have one yet, considering it's been nearly a year.

Online battling, StreetPass trading, buying packs with Nintendo coins, among other features would be fun as shit for collectathon fans like me.

that is insanely awesome and a totally kick-ass idea

That pretty much confirms that it's not gonna be that.

CAPCPOM CROSS SEGA CROSS NAMCO BANDAI

SUPER 3D POGS BATTLE

WE'RE BRINGING POGS BACK BABY

Mandoric

Banned
Chartreuse: ¡ʎɐʍ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ʇı ʇɐ ƃuıʞool ʎɹʇ
Brown: Unimaginable/unpredictable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom