• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

inky

Waiting to upgrade my videocard to play this, Nvidia better hurry up with those keplers

Recommended is a 9800... I don't think they even do those anymore.

HCRoo.png

Way to rub it in :p

kuYuri

So does the Digital Deluxe Edition not come with Alternate Appearance pack for squad members or is that exclusive to physical CE?

dreamfall

OT is glorious! Replaying ME2 on PS3, getting ME3 day one! Kind of excited be playing on a new platform, nervous, but very ready!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Didn't realize this was out so soon. Damn. I loved the first two games, but I'm feeling kind of indifferent towards this one. I can't not play it, though.

I hope I don't have any trouble to get my CE. I pre-ordered in fnac, because it's the only place that had it, but usually mess up the orders. I'm a bit worried.

Subscribed but I won't be reading this until I finish the game 100%. ;) #spoilerfree

but, I must admit I expect a better |OT|. Too bland, IMHO. Sure, it contains the relevant info, but after seeing Radec's MW3 |OT| or BF3, Gears 3 |OT| ... I expected the same level of awesomeness for what is probably the biggest game of 2012.

demolitio

The out now in space actually made me laugh pretty hard so thanks for that. So if I raised enough money and paid the Russians like some celebrities try to do, could I get up in space in time to get one of the floating copies and come back before release date? If so, take that you assholes that have mom and pop stores that break street dates!

Would the space version be region free or would I need a space console too? Damn, this is getting too expensive...

inky

You missed the opportunity to name the thread:

Mass Effect 3 |OT| I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite game on the citadel!

Or

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Of I wish they still made role-playing games like they used to, these days it's all big choices and visceral combat.

:p

MNC

I don't think this is a particularly demanding game from what I have seen.

You don't need much power to render one or two colors! *badum-tish*

Don't ban me already!
He'll be here all day folks!

Benjamin shepard ready to save ur asses. I've grown quite fond of him, actually. He *is* shepard in my vision. (as in, he doesnt feel like a disembodied custom shepard, but a character ive grown to.)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The story leaks were hilarious, combined with the overall jankiness I'm preparing myself for a Deadly Premonition-type experience.

I was going to wait and play the PC version once it was on sale at a good price but since I'm borrowing my friends 360 I figured I'd just rent it on GameFly. Hope it ends up being good.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I'm excited about finally finishing up this series for good. Not to excited about the actual game itself though; let's hope it surprises me then!

Sober

Nice OT.

Also, the Digital Deluxe version (PC only) seems to be pretty much the digital version of the CE. Basically any physical things are pdf'd or whatever (since there are no busts or Shepard or anything). Not sure the OP makes that clear or not.

Top Bottom