• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
DAT ME3 ENDING!

tumblr_ld7yrsZ3ze1qzjix8.gif

tumblr_lcfde3Qcso1qzjix8.gif

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Preds management should host a clinic on how to swallow your pride. I know they're desperate for their first cup but the amount of shit they're swallowing to pursue it.. hell, maybe that makes them deserve it.

planallalong.jpg

From what I've read about him he has tons of talent at the OHL level but there are doubts he'll be able to be as good in the NHL.

Still a stud prospect though. DW is an idiot for that trade.

I sat next to DW at lunch the other day and wanted to ask him how the McGinn and Sugar Boss deal felt, but figured that wasn't nice.

anyways, saw this today on Draw Something:

tumblr_m0dn1bvcS41rr4nexo1_500.png

RC

Banned
All I want for my birthday is the Nucks to play like they give a shit. I'm probably asking for too much though.

MacAttack

Bruins are +26 against the Leafs in 5 games this season and +32 against the rest of the league in 82 games. 15.25% of their total goals this season have come against the Leafs in those 5 games. When was the last time a team was brutalized this badly by one opponent in a season? What will the Bruins do without the Leafs in the playoffs?

Hmm.. even if these statistics were accurate would they be any more meaningful? Or is this just a weak troll attempt? You sly dog. I'll take the bait.

Bruins have played the leafs six times, not five. If you take away those six games The Bruins are +32 against the rest of the league in 76 games not 82. Even using your faulty numbers the Bruins would still end up with the sixth best +/- ratio in the NHL. Not quite the laughable number you're presenting and that includes wiping out some of their best games this season.

But lets play your game and take away 6 games against non-playoff teams from the Pens. The pens are +12 against the Islanders in four games. Since we need to make up two games to have an equal number lets take the two games against Colorado where the Pens are a +7. Thats a +19 for the Pens in 6 games and a +26 for the Bruins. What will the Pens do when they aren't playing inferior opponents in the playoffs?

The 28 goals the Penguins have scored in those six games represent 12% of their season output vs Boston's 15% against the Leafs. So I say to you, what do these numbers actually mean? All it means is good teams beat up on bad teams. Regular season means little once the playoffs start.

Alucard

Banned
DAT ME3 ENDING!

tumblr_ld7yrsZ3ze1qzjix8.gif

I have never played any of these games, but I need to know...what happens? Can someone put it in a spoiler tag, explaining the overall story of the game and the ending? I have zero intention of ever playing the series, and don't mind being spoiled.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Theres this website called Wikipedia its been around for a while and has a lot of info on it.

pringles

Please could everyone stop mentioning the words "ME3" and "ending" in here?

And stop posting 'funny' gifs that have something to do with those words.

Some of us are only a couple of hours into the game and I'm not gonna get fucking spoiled by NHL gaf..

MacAttack

All this talk about the ending of ME3 makes me not want to finish. I have definitely lost some steam halfway through but part of that was not being able to cash in some side quests because the game progressed before i could get back to the Citadel.

I'm still guessing what the ending could be. Is it
Shepard is a Reaper? or is it just a non ending with some to be continued in DLC shit I've seen hinted at.

MacAttack

Are Chicago fans able to tune out the ads on the glass or are they as distracting as they seem to a fan who isn't used to seeing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom