• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

Are Chicago fans able to tune out the ads on the glass or are they as distracting as they seem to a fan who isn't used to seeing them?

Honestly they don't bother me. Just another advertisement, then again I've felt Chicago broadcasts have smaller ads then some. I remember watching a game of another team and they had a straight block with the ad in it, looked terrible.

Marvie_3

Banned
Frolik and Morrison on the same line.

i8lN6js4hbV7z.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I really don't have a problem with Chicago fans, but if the same people who call Doan a dirtbag respond to Keith's elbow with "boohoo princess is hurt crybaby gonna cry" I really don't understand wtf is up. At least show some class and acknowledge what happened instead of resorting to 10 year old insults.

Read the comments again? And I now see they were all Marvie's. Takig back the generalization, sorry about that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It has begun.

Fei is free to start calling him "FRANCHISE", right? Or are you going to veto this Spectre?

EDIT: Canucks still with only 7 shots, yep, still in full "We don't give a crap about the regular season anymore" mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom