• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

vitaminwateryum
corporate swill
(03-01-2012, 04:18 AM)
vitaminwateryum's Avatar

The Master of Mass Effect Casey Hudson stops by to give us the full briefing on Commander Shepard's final mission.


Last edited by vitaminwateryum; 03-01-2012 at 04:21 AM.
MrTroubleMaker
(03-01-2012, 04:19 AM)
MrTroubleMaker's Avatar
Vinny!!!
Dizzy-4U
Member
(03-01-2012, 04:20 AM)
Dizzy-4U's Avatar
Hurray!!!!!!


25 minutes in and there are NO SPOILERS so far for those worried about it.


edit: Finshied. NO SPOILERS at all.
Last edited by Dizzy-4U; 03-01-2012 at 04:41 AM.
No_Style
Doesn't want to make an
ass of himself
(03-01-2012, 04:21 AM)
No_Style's Avatar
A wild Bombcast appears!
SlickVic
Member
(03-01-2012, 04:23 AM)
SlickVic's Avatar
Sweet. Remember they did a Bombcast with Casey Hudson right before ME2 and was hoping they'd do another one before ME3.
jediyoshi
Banned
(03-01-2012, 04:25 AM)
jediyoshi's Avatar
OP needs moar bombs. Vastly disappointing.
GillianSeed79
Member
(03-01-2012, 04:28 AM)
GillianSeed79's Avatar
Working my way through Tuesday's podcast. Props to anyone who listens to this and can say there are no major spoilers. I can deal with most spoilers except ending stuff. Besides, Vinny is a man god. I was going to be there day 1 for ME3 but I'm broke as shit and found out today I owe $500 plus in taxes.
The Iron yuppie
Member
(03-01-2012, 04:33 AM)
The Iron yuppie's Avatar
Just finished the weekly podcast and now this stealth bombast appears about the game I'm looking forward to the most this year? It must be my birthday!
WrenchNinja
Member
(03-01-2012, 04:35 AM)
WrenchNinja's Avatar
I hope they have a spoilercast after all five of them play the game.
Minion101
Member
(03-01-2012, 04:51 AM)
Minion101's Avatar
Hope he asks about PC gamepad support
zroid
Member
(03-01-2012, 05:47 AM)
zroid's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

Hurray!!!!!!


25 minutes in and there are NO SPOILERS so far for those worried about it.


edit: Finshied. NO SPOILERS at all.

OK, I have to ask: how spoiler-free is it? Is it like, sane person spoiler-free, or excessively devoted media blacked out person spoiler-free?

I'm somewhere in the middle, so this is important. Closer to the latter.
Psycho Powaa
Member
(03-01-2012, 05:55 AM)
Psycho Powaa's Avatar
What a nice surprise.

Not up on iTunes yet?
jediyoshi
Banned
(03-01-2012, 05:57 AM)
jediyoshi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zeer0id

OK, I have to ask: how spoiler-free is it? Is it like, sane person spoiler-free, or excessively devoted media blacked out person spoiler-free?

I'm somewhere in the middle, so this is important. Closer to the latter.

They don't really delve into any ME lore at all, it's more of a discussion on development and process.
stryker1138
Member
(03-01-2012, 06:17 AM)
stryker1138's Avatar
Good lord, toss up some more softball questions, why don't you.

Q: If you did start just a new game, in this game are you going to be missing out on anything significant?

A: Well, that's really the key thing, we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a great story for everybody... etc.

Blegh.
zroid
Member
(03-01-2012, 06:24 AM)
zroid's Avatar

Originally Posted by jediyoshi

They don't really delve into any ME lore at all, it's more of a discussion on development and process.

Sounds good, I'll use it as my sleep podcast tonight :)
overburning
Junior Member
(03-01-2012, 06:45 AM)
overburning's Avatar
No spoilers? Nice.
Yuripaw
Banned
(03-01-2012, 06:49 AM)
Yuripaw's Avatar

Originally Posted by stryker1138

Good lord, toss up some more softball questions, why don't you.

Q: If you did start just a new game, in this game are you going to be missing out on anything significant?

A: Well, that's really the key thing, we designed Mass Effect 3 to be a great story for everybody... etc.

Blegh.

Yeah, this kind of answer is what makes me sad. I put a lot of time into ME2 because I was looking forward to see how it related to ME3...but sounds like that's not gonna matter much at all.

:(
Edgeward
Member
(03-01-2012, 06:54 AM)
Edgeward's Avatar
Hmm, doesn't show up on itunes. Oh well, the last couple Mass centric podcasts were very non-essential listens anyway but I would still like to hear it.
Dr.Acula
Member
(03-01-2012, 06:56 AM)
Dr.Acula's Avatar

Originally Posted by SlickVic

Sweet. Remember they did a Bombcast with Casey Hudson right before ME2 and was hoping they'd do another one before ME3.

Anyone got a link to the old ME2 bombcast?
Yuripaw
Banned
(03-01-2012, 07:08 AM)
Yuripaw's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr.Acula

Anyone got a link to the old ME2 bombcast?

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcast/?podcast_id=138
Jintor
Lit himself on fire to get
a mod to tag him
(03-01-2012, 07:20 AM)
Jintor's Avatar
No spoilers? Sweet.

Thread Tools