• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

fanboi
Part of The War On Saturnalia
(03-01-2012, 02:14 PM)
fanboi's Avatar
So... I just stumbled onto this:
http://youtu.be/CGkGiiUydD0

Dear god... what on earth can make you go so fucking serious/batshit insane?

Post away other findings :)

EDIT: Oh, found this aswell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZ...eature=related

Dear god...
Dead Man
I got d 2 tha eepdicked
d-e-e-p-d-i-c-k-e-d
(03-01-2012, 02:16 PM)
Dead Man's Avatar
Old but gold

Edit: Just too damn slow today. Can we get a link to the post in the OP's first vid?

Edit2: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=454
Last edited by Dead Man; 03-01-2012 at 02:19 PM.
BackwardsSuggestions
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:17 PM)
BackwardsSuggestions's Avatar

da stupid modz at neogaf banned me 4 statin 2 factz datz bull**** and unfair so i made dis video to show dem my tru feelingz bout da ban dey gave me eat it neogaf

Eeek eeek

Love it.
Recon
Banned
(03-01-2012, 02:17 PM)
Recon's Avatar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZsOFUEw

Why has this not been posted yet?
Gintoki
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:18 PM)
Gintoki's Avatar
Hes a fan of Wario64 ;p

I think theres just those two you've posted
Raist
(03-01-2012, 02:18 PM)
DA NAZI GESTAPO
fanboi
Part of The War On Saturnalia
(03-01-2012, 02:18 PM)
fanboi's Avatar

Originally Posted by ReconYoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZsOFUEw

Why has this not been posted yet?

Posted three times (including yours) :P
ShallNoiseUpon
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:19 PM)
ShallNoiseUpon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gintoki

Hes a fan of Wario64 ;p

I think theres just those two you've posted

and when a bunch of RockBand GAF got banned and decided to make their own forum.

:|
Salvadora
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:19 PM)
Salvadora's Avatar

Originally Posted by ReconYoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZsOFUEw

Why has this not been posted yet?

It has...
fanboi
Part of The War On Saturnalia
(03-01-2012, 02:20 PM)
fanboi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gintoki

Hes a fan of Wario64 ;p

I think theres just those two you've posted

Don't we have forum post on other places?
big_z
just gonna rub one out
in the next few minutes
(03-01-2012, 02:20 PM)
big_z's Avatar

Originally Posted by fanbo

EDIT: Oh, found this aswell!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZ...eature=related

Dear god...

i wonder how many other kids are on this forum. personally i enjoy the neogaf mod hate you occasionally see on random youtube videos.
Last edited by big_z; 03-01-2012 at 02:23 PM.
shinobi602
(03-01-2012, 02:21 PM)
shinobi602's Avatar
Ehhh I think it might have been a little extreme to ban him permanently.

He obviously had that 'fanboy' mentality in him though, unfortunately.
TheSeks
Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
(03-01-2012, 02:23 PM)
TheSeks's Avatar
That one person that wanted Epic Tales of Penis unbanned for NHL-GAF went batshit insane when he was perma'd on Twitter.

Made me really wonder how many whiny manbabies there are in the sports threads.
Kentpaul
When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
(03-01-2012, 02:24 PM)
Kentpaul's Avatar
It would be great for neogaf mods to reach out to other forum mods from other sites and get them banned from other forums :)

kick them when there down ect!
jorma
is now taking requests
(03-01-2012, 02:24 PM)
I dont think batshit insane means the same thing to me as it does to you fanboi
fanboi
Part of The War On Saturnalia
(03-01-2012, 02:25 PM)
fanboi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kentpaul

It would be great for neogaf mods to reach out to other forum mods from other sites and get them banned from other forums :)

kick them when there down ect!

They are working with other forums IIRC... not sure which ones :P

Originally Posted by jorma

I dont think batshit insane means the same thing to me as it does to you fanboi

Takes one to know one?! :D
Dead Man
I got d 2 tha eepdicked
d-e-e-p-d-i-c-k-e-d
(03-01-2012, 02:25 PM)
Dead Man's Avatar

Originally Posted by jorma

I dont think batshit insane means the same thing to me as it does to you fanboi

Yeah, finally watched the whole thing, dude seems pretty chill really.
Kentpaul
When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
(03-01-2012, 02:26 PM)
Kentpaul's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dead Man

Yeah, finally watched the whole thing, dude seems pretty chill really.

He seemed like a psychopath are you forgetting about his calm laughing ?
fanboi
Part of The War On Saturnalia
(03-01-2012, 02:27 PM)
fanboi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dead Man

Yeah, finally watched the whole thing, dude seems pretty chill really.

Well, he tooks his bloody time to do a video of his banning... that is serious business.
Steelrain
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:27 PM)
Steelrain's Avatar
He wasn't lying about the popularity thing but it seems like he was all about that Nintendo.

He should have kept it in the OT.
scar tissue
Banned
(03-01-2012, 02:27 PM)

Originally Posted by shinobi602

Ehhh I think it might have been a little extreme to ban him permanently.

He obviously had that 'fanboy' mentality in him though, unfortunately.

Junior bans are always perma. No exceptions.
survivor
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:28 PM)
survivor's Avatar

Originally Posted by shinobi602

Ehhh I think it might have been a little extreme to ban him permanently.

He obviously had that 'fanboy' mentality in him though, unfortunately.

From what I know for junior members it's always permanent when they get banned.

edit: beaten
Moofers
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:28 PM)
Moofers's Avatar
What's the story with the "Evil B as in boy, ore" forum? Like how did it get started, etc? I had an account there after a friend referred me, but I only lasted like a month before vowing never to go back. Its full of the most bitter fucking assholes you could ever talk to on a message board. My friend later apologized and said he had only been going there for a week or two before me and that he was going to forget that place existed.

I always assumed that they had some beef with GAF due to the very name of the forum, but I never knew the story.
jorma
is now taking requests
(03-01-2012, 02:29 PM)

Originally Posted by fanboi


Takes one to know one?! :D

Ok. I'll just defer to your obviously superiour knowledge then :P
bengraven
will fuck homely black hookers in the name of progress and tolerance
(03-01-2012, 02:31 PM)
bengraven's Avatar

Originally Posted by jorma

I dont think batshit insane means the same thing to me as it does to you fanboi

Batshit would be the second one. The first was just "uncomfortably nuts".


Originally Posted by Moofers

What's the story with the "Evil B as in boy, ore" forum? Like how did it get started, etc? I had an account there after a friend referred me, but I only lasted like a month before vowing never to go back. Its full of the most bitter fucking assholes you could ever talk to on a message board. My friend later apologized and said he had only been going there for a week or two before me and that he was going to forget that place existed.

I always assumed that they had some beef with GAF due to the very name of the forum, but I never knew the story.

Kind of like you said.

The more mature bitter assholes end up on the Bore, including myself occasionally. It was started by a disgruntled former member who may or may not have been in the right and has much looser rules than GAF. It's not a bad place: some of the more respectable banned members or even members that just chose to leave there occasionally have some great discussion there. I lurk quite a bit just because they have some great threads, plus their running commentary thread on things going on over here.

The other spinoff that starts with an "O" is the cesspool of the banned and angry.
Last edited by bengraven; 03-01-2012 at 02:34 PM.
big_z
just gonna rub one out
in the next few minutes
(03-01-2012, 02:31 PM)
big_z's Avatar
does that cloned neogaf message board where perma banned members, and creepy people go still exist?
Eggman
Banned
(03-01-2012, 02:31 PM)
Eggman's Avatar
Prior to registering on NeoGAF, people would tell me how bad of a forum it is. Looks like they were just banned or never accepted.
angelfly
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:31 PM)
angelfly's Avatar

Originally Posted by ShallNoiseUpon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKvgEUEYFRs

Never forget.

Something tells me his ban was the result of trolling Japanese games.
AngryMoth
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:33 PM)
AngryMoth's Avatar
That rap.........just wow. That can't be serious right?
Dead Man
I got d 2 tha eepdicked
d-e-e-p-d-i-c-k-e-d
(03-01-2012, 02:34 PM)
Dead Man's Avatar

Originally Posted by fanboi

Well, he tooks his bloody time to do a video of his banning... that is serious business.

Yeah, but he made one about how GAF changed his life too. Haven't watched that yet, I'm off to bed. I expect more examples when I wake up. Get to work, people!
Peru
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:34 PM)
Peru's Avatar

Originally Posted by AngryMoth

That rap.........just wow. That can't be serious right?

At least he's made his mark. May be a year since I last heard it and I can still remember it clearly.. lyrics, 'melody', flow.. a twisted hip hop masterpiece.
Joe Shlabotnik
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:34 PM)
Joe Shlabotnik's Avatar
Dude in OP is embarrassingly old to be a system warrior.
TheSeks
Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
(03-01-2012, 02:34 PM)
TheSeks's Avatar

Originally Posted by big_z

does that cloned neogaf message board where perma banned members, and creepy people go still exist?

Yes.
Discotheque
Pam Oliver sextape
(03-01-2012, 02:35 PM)
Discotheque's Avatar
SethDub's amazing.
Eggman
Banned
(03-01-2012, 02:35 PM)
Eggman's Avatar
How do people on that board live with themselves?
NinjaFridge
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:35 PM)
NinjaFridge's Avatar

Originally Posted by AngryMoth

That rap.........just wow. That can't be serious right?

get back mudafucker joo you dont know me like dat

GET BACK MUDAFUCKER JOO DONT KNOW ME LIKE DAT
bengraven
will fuck homely black hookers in the name of progress and tolerance
(03-01-2012, 02:36 PM)
bengraven's Avatar
I love how system wars on GAF usually boil down to Nintendo vs. Sony when things get called out. Not just on the board, but in reflection: I see quite a few banned members who are like "I'm not sucking Sony's dick Nintendo rules!".

Maybe Xbox gamers just don't get into the fights enough.
Steelrain
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:36 PM)
Steelrain's Avatar

Originally Posted by Joe Shlabotnik

Dude in OP is embarrassingly old to be a system warrior.

There's a lot of people here older than him that go batshit over Apple/Android/Xbox/Sony/Nintendo.
shinobi602
(03-01-2012, 02:37 PM)
shinobi602's Avatar

Originally Posted by scar tissue

Junior bans are always perma. No exceptions.

Ahh yea, forgot about that.
Hoo-doo
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:37 PM)
Hoo-doo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Joe Shlabotnik

Dude in OP is embarrassingly old to be a system warrior.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Reading his post history, he comes across as a 15 year old.
ReturnOfTheRAT
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:37 PM)
ReturnOfTheRAT's Avatar
The fellow in the first video is level headed. Tough luck over the dismissal forever and ever.
Alucrid
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:38 PM)
Alucrid's Avatar
GAF is talking about banned GAF who is talking about GAF. Full circle man
Kabouter
When I was your age we didn't have fire
(03-01-2012, 02:39 PM)
Kabouter's Avatar
Hahahah, always the accusations of the pro-Sony bias, amazing.
Secret_Riddle
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:39 PM)
Secret_Riddle's Avatar

Originally Posted by ReconYoda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-QZsOFUEw

Why has this not been posted yet?

This is still the best thing ever. The way the kid says mother fucker.

"Why joo watch anime in a language you can't understand? How joo understand what's going on?"
Einchy
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:39 PM)
Einchy's Avatar
You better watch your mouth when talking about my boi Seth.
shinobi602
(03-01-2012, 02:40 PM)
shinobi602's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kabouter

Hahahah, always the accusations of the pro-Sony bias, amazing.

Shit GAF would get eaten alive on N4G =D
FunkyPajamas
Member
(03-01-2012, 02:41 PM)
FunkyPajamas's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hoo-doo

That's exactly what I was thinking. Reading his post history, he comes across as a 15 year old.

Maybe his son hacked into his account. :P
Recon
Banned
(03-01-2012, 02:42 PM)
Recon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Secret_Riddle

This is still the best thing ever. The way the kid says mother fucker.

"Why joo watch anime in a language you can't understand? How joo understand what's going on?"

It is like 4chan, but in a shitty song.

Thread Tools