• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

xxjuicesxx
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:25 AM)
xxjuicesxx's Avatar
LoL Tashi all mad at me. :(
Steelyuhas
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:32 AM)
Steelyuhas's Avatar

Originally Posted by OuterWorldVoice

The things I do for love.

Get your walking up scenes straight bro!


Nah, it's cool. As long as we get some Haloz news soon.
Bregmann Roche
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:37 AM)
Bregmann Roche's Avatar

Originally Posted by kittens

No way, the Mona Lisa is fantastic. So much power, knowledge, history, and potential in that sly smirk.

Absolutely agree, it's the perfect blend of suspense, horror, and action. My favorite part was when the marines had to fight the aliens for control of the ship. /AmericanPublicEducationSystem

Originally Posted by Boomwood

I'm planning next semester so no class on Tuesday, specifically so I can play Halo 4 for 24 hours straight.
343i, my heart is in your hands, please don't break it!

Pros get Mondays and Fridays off. That's the promise land my friend. /AmericanPrivateCollege
Last edited by Bregmann Roche; 04-05-2012 at 04:39 AM. Reason: had to granulate my fake tags.
VivaciousJazzy
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:38 AM)
VivaciousJazzy's Avatar
Being able to play V7 in matchmaking is so good. After more than a month of scrounging to get custom games/scrims going with good players in it I can finally just go in and find games that are proper settings.
789shadow
Banned
(04-05-2012, 04:39 AM)
789shadow's Avatar
That cover tomorrow had better be epic.
ncsuDuncan
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:42 AM)
ncsuDuncan's Avatar

Originally Posted by 789shadow

That cover tomorrow had better be epic.

Or what?

Low expectations people, c'mon.
789shadow
Banned
(04-05-2012, 04:44 AM)
789shadow's Avatar

Originally Posted by ncsuDuncan

Or what?

Low expectations people, c'mon.

Or I'll cry. :(
Bregmann Roche
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:45 AM)
Bregmann Roche's Avatar

Originally Posted by ncsuDuncan

Or what?

Low expectations people, c'mon.

Or what? OR WHAT???

I'll tell you "or what": if the reveal tomorrow isn't the first moment I think back upon whilst on my death bed I will write not one, not two, but no fewer than three, THREE, angry forum posts on this very site and in this very thread. And if you thought the caps lock abuse in this post was bad, wellllllll my friend you will have a tough capitalized pill to swallow come tomorrow.
Franklinator
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:47 AM)
Franklinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by ncsuDuncan

Or what?

Low expectations people, c'mon.

But why have low expectations when I can expect the 343 team to come over to my house in their Halo Van and personally show me the new Halo 4 info?
789shadow
Banned
(04-05-2012, 04:48 AM)
789shadow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bregmann Roche

Or what? OR WHAT???

I'll tell you "or what": if the reveal tomorrow isn't the first moment I think back upon whilst on my death bed I will write not one, not two, but no fewer than three, THREE, angry forum posts on this very site and in this very thread. And if you thought the caps lock abuse in this post was bad, wellllllll my friend you will have a tough capitalized pill to swallow come tomorrow.

And I'll whine at Frankie too. :P
Homeboyd
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:49 AM)

Originally Posted by Bregmann Roche

Or what? OR WHAT???

I'll tell you "or what": if the reveal tomorrow isn't the first moment I think back upon whilst on my death bed I will write not one, not two, but no fewer than three, THREE, angry forum posts on this very site and in this very thread. And if you thought the caps lock abuse in this post was bad, wellllllll my friend you will have a tough capitalized pill to swallow come tomorrow.

1 user thanked Bergmann Roche for this epic post.
Bregmann Roche
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:50 AM)
Bregmann Roche's Avatar

Originally Posted by Franklinator

But why have low expectations when I can expect the 343 team to come over to my house in their Halo Van and personally show me the new Halo 4 info?

Franklinator. No matter what happens--PROMISE us that you won't get into anyone's "Halo Van".

Bonus wordplay: "Van Halon"
Franklinator
Member
(04-05-2012, 04:51 AM)
Franklinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bregmann Roche

Franklinator. No matter what happens--PROMISE us that you won't get into anyone's "Halo Van".

Bonus wordplay: "Van Halon"

Once the Halo Van shows up at my house, I'm boardin' it and there's no one that's gonna stop me
ncsuDuncan
Member
(04-05-2012, 05:12 AM)
ncsuDuncan's Avatar
If anyone is going to drive a Halo Van, it's Hypertrooper. He has candy...
TheOddOne
Member
(04-05-2012, 05:21 AM)
TheOddOne's Avatar

Originally Posted by ncsuDuncan

If anyone is going to drive a Halo Van, it's Hypertrooper. He has candy...

To Catch A Spartan With Chris Hansen.
Domino Theory
Crystal Dynamics
(04-05-2012, 05:29 AM)
Domino Theory's Avatar
Cleared up some HDD space for the Halo 4 Open Beta tomorrow.
Tashi
343i Esports Producer
(04-05-2012, 05:32 AM)
Tashi's Avatar

Originally Posted by xxjuicesxx

LoL Tashi all mad at me. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ELnDPmI8w
PNut
Banned
(04-05-2012, 05:42 AM)
PNut's Avatar
Just popping in to say that Arena plays sooooo much better without Jetpack. Now can we remove Uncaged and replace it with The Pit. Also add the MLG map Oasis to the mix.
Tashi
343i Esports Producer
(04-05-2012, 06:07 AM)
Tashi's Avatar
Can we just fix the matchmaking restrictions for the MLG playlist already? Make it tighter on the skill restrictions as well as party restrictions. Playlist is a shit hole. Fuck matchmaking times, and fuck whoever has command over the playlist on the MLG side. This shit should have been done from day 1.
Blinding
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:14 AM)
Blinding's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tashi0106

Can we just fix the matchmaking restrictions for the MLG playlist already? Make it tighter on the skill restrictions as well as party restrictions. Playlist is a shit hole. Fuck matchmaking times, and fuck whoever has command over the playlist on the MLG side. This shit should have been done from day 1.

Yeah, that game sucked, the host was terrible, the kid on our team was terrible, and I didn't exactly play well. Every game I've played today has been against T04s, regardless of if I go in with or without a party, and it's fucking annoying.
CyReN
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:18 AM)
CyReN's Avatar
I wouldn't mind 343i overriding MLG stuff, let's be honest we are the ones here playing it now and should have some say since it's just Starcraft and fighters there now.
Fracas
#fuckonami
(04-05-2012, 06:19 AM)
Fracas's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blinding

Yeah, that game sucked, the host was terrible, the kid on our team was terrible, and I didn't exactly play well. Every game I've played today has been against T04s, regardless of if I go in with or without a party, and it's fucking annoying.

I've been getting horrible matchmaking today too. Went into BTB with a party of 3, played a team of 8 with 5 inheritors, I kid you not. Ugh.

Haha, tomorrow better be good. Although my expectations are probably way too high.
Tashi
343i Esports Producer
(04-05-2012, 06:24 AM)
Tashi's Avatar
I mean, the whole community wants it. It's clearly the way it should be. Instead of having it in there already, we have to wait for some MLG employee. Who is it? Who's is this mystery person? Can we send them messages to tell 343i to fix the settings on the playlist?

edit: Actually, I'm going to Tweet Jessica and ask her who on the MLG side she works with for the playlist.
Blinding
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:25 AM)
Blinding's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tashi0106

I mean, the whole community wants it. It's clearly the way it should be. Instead of having it in there already, we have to wait for some MLG employee. Who is it? Who's is this mystery person? Can we send them messages to tell 343i to fix the settings on the playlist?

That would be Killa KC, aka the brilliant mind behind MLG Penance.
Steelyuhas
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:29 AM)
Steelyuhas's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tashi0106

Can we just fix the matchmaking restrictions for the MLG playlist already? Make it tighter on the skill restrictions as well as party restrictions. Playlist is a shit hole. Fuck matchmaking times, and fuck whoever has command over the playlist on the MLG side. This shit should have been done from day 1.

Agreed.

Settings are pretty damn good, but the playlist is a train wreck. Include your suggestions and make DLC required. When DLC maps are 3 of the 11 choices, and the 2 Beaver Creek ones being a couple of the better ones, DLC required should be added. The DLC matching algorithm does not work.
Tashi
343i Esports Producer
(04-05-2012, 06:31 AM)
Tashi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blinding

That would be Killa KC, aka the brilliant mind behind MLG Penance.

He does that too?! Man, it's clear the guy has too much on his plate. This playlist should be fine tuned.
Fracas
#fuckonami
(04-05-2012, 06:31 AM)
Fracas's Avatar
10 and a half hours left until utter disappointment
CyReN
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:33 AM)
CyReN's Avatar
The Halo Council Episode 14

This week we discuss gametypes from MLG Columbus, recent team changes and placings, and EGL/St8 Rippin.

Franklinator
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:35 AM)
Franklinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by monsterfracas

10 and a half hours left until utter disappointment

10 hours until you guys are disappointed. I'm still expecting Halo Van.
Bregmann Roche
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:36 AM)
Bregmann Roche's Avatar

Originally Posted by monsterfracas

10 and a half hours left until utter disappointment

Just once I want a Mega Bloks sales rep to come across this thread and see your avatar. Just one damn time.

Does anyone else get the feeling that juices hijacked Tashi's account?
Tashi
343i Esports Producer
(04-05-2012, 06:45 AM)
Tashi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bregmann Roche

Just once I want a Mega Bloks sales rep to come across this thread and see your avatar. Just one damn time.

Does anyone else get the feeling that juices hijacked Tashi's account?

???
Fracas
#fuckonami
(04-05-2012, 06:47 AM)
Fracas's Avatar
Just stumbled accross this insane Reach montage. The music is kind of lame, but wow at those multikills.
Barrow Roll
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:51 AM)
Barrow Roll's Avatar

Originally Posted by monsterfracas

Just stumbled accross this insane Reach montage. The music is kind of lame, but wow at those multikills.

Couldn't even get through the whole video.

That right there is the definition of over edited.
Franklinator
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:53 AM)
Franklinator's Avatar
I thought the editing was pretty cool. Although, yeah, definitely overdone in some parts.

edit: Also he's fighting some really terrible people
Fracas
#fuckonami
(04-05-2012, 06:54 AM)
Fracas's Avatar

Originally Posted by Barrow Roll

Couldn't even get through the whole video.

That right there is the definition of over edited.

I agree with you there, but geez, those multikills are really impressive.


Originally Posted by Franklinator

edit: Also he's fighting some really terrible people

Aw man, thinking about that made me noticed that he's also losing badly in a lot of those clips. Still neat kills though
Last edited by Fracas; 04-05-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Bregmann Roche
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:55 AM)
Bregmann Roche's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tashi0106

???

You were raging over playlist management issues. That's usually juices' role.
senador
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:56 AM)
senador's Avatar
Playing Arena alone is a bad idea. I still had fun though. Sprint and Hologram only, DMR starts. Ah. New favorite playlist.
Franklinator
Member
(04-05-2012, 06:56 AM)
Franklinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by monsterfracas

I agree with you there, but geez, those multikills are really impressive.

Impressive, but also if you look at the score he's in dead last in every game. He's not playing the objective at all, lol.
Fracas
#fuckonami
(04-05-2012, 06:58 AM)
Fracas's Avatar

Originally Posted by Franklinator

Impressive, but also if you look at the score he's in dead last in every game. He's not playing the objective at all, lol.

Dammit, I edited my post, but was still beaten!
Not bad, Frankinator. If that is your real name.
Tashi
343i Esports Producer
(04-05-2012, 07:03 AM)
Tashi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bregmann Roche

You were raging over playlist management issues. That's usually juices' role.

lol true.
Plywood
NeoGAF's smiling token!
(04-05-2012, 07:10 AM)
Plywood's Avatar

Originally Posted by Franklinator

edit: Also he's fighting some really terrible people

This, so much this.

I saw a ton of guest multi-kills. Not that he's bad though, he does a great job with the sniper. Though shotgun + sword in a montage. LOL
Hitmonchan107
Member
(04-05-2012, 07:14 AM)
Hitmonchan107's Avatar

Originally Posted by A27 Tawpgun

Don't want to do a little meet up/go eat somewhere thursday night?

If meetups happen this weekend, could someone please tweet at me and let me know? If there's going to be Halo news, announcing meetups in this thread will be like throwing a pebble in a maelstrom. (HaloGAF Facebook could work, too.)
xxjuicesxx
Member
(04-05-2012, 07:16 AM)
xxjuicesxx's Avatar
Tashi is Juices....Juices is Tashi!



Personally MLG should have been ranked, and it should be the only ranked playlist. Would have been a solid way to say. Hey MLG is competitive. Everything else is social...have fun! This would have worked well only from the beginning of Reach. Arena became such a joke after the first three seasons or whatever being AR starts. Everyone who knew anything about Reach laughed at that.
Last edited by xxjuicesxx; 04-05-2012 at 07:25 AM.
Fracas
#fuckonami
(04-05-2012, 07:17 AM)
Fracas's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hitmonchan107

If meetups happen this weekend, could someone please tweet at me and let me know? If there's going to be Halo news, announcing meetups in this thread will be like throwing a pebble in a maelstrom. (HaloGAF Facebook could work, too.)

There's a HaloGAF Facebook page?
Barrow Roll
Member
(04-05-2012, 07:29 AM)
Barrow Roll's Avatar

Originally Posted by senador

Playing Arena alone is a bad idea. I still had fun though. Sprint and Hologram only, DMR starts. Ah. New favorite playlist.

Wait, what?

That sounds fantabulous.
Recarpo
Member
(04-05-2012, 07:41 AM)
Recarpo's Avatar

Originally Posted by senador

Playing Arena alone is a bad idea. I still had fun though. Sprint and Hologram only, DMR starts. Ah. New favorite playlist.

Arena is sprint/hologram only now? Does arena have a ton of community forge maps too like ts or does it actually use some normal/stock maps?
senador
Member
(04-05-2012, 07:46 AM)
senador's Avatar
Shit yeah, just happened like yesterday I believe.

I didn't encounter any DLC, but the stock ones came up as well as Forge maps like Asylum, Uncaged :(, Kingdom, and Think Twice I think it was.
kittens
Guest
(04-05-2012, 07:48 AM)
Think Twice is in Arena?

Eww.
senador
Member
(04-05-2012, 07:49 AM)
senador's Avatar

Originally Posted by kittens

Think Twice is in Arena?

Eww.

Yeah, but small price to pay for no jet packs, armor lock, or camo.
GhaleonEB
knows his net worth
(04-05-2012, 07:50 AM)
GhaleonEB's Avatar
Tomorrow is going to be fun.

Thread Tools