• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets Orthros (Ultros) + Typhon boss DLC, Mass Effect 3 costumes

Meier

Doh, code redemption was being wonky through Chrome so I missed a shot at 360 one via Twitter. Got IE open now as well just in case.

Meier

Alright let's try to get this quote trick right.

Can you guys quote and see this message?

You hit the email button (cdfdfsdf) and just type some gibberish, then replace the part in quotes with the text you want to hide. You can keep some gibberish or for instance, the word "codes here" or something within the brackets and that is what will show without quoting.

p.s. Feel free to hook me up with some DLC or the FF4 complete collection for PSP/Vita in exchange for my help.. ;)

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Alright sounds good, thanks for the hand-holding me through the code process. We'll have another set of codes up in 8 minutes. Good luck!

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Here are some more codes! Good luck everyone!

Summoner's Garb (Xbox)
Omega Battle (Xbox)
Summoner's Garb (PS3)
SpaceTime Guardian Costume (PS3)
Seraphic Wing (PS3)
Sazh Heads or Tails (Xbox)
Jihl Nabaat Battle DLC (PS3)

Sorry for the delay hope the wait was worth it! We'll have our final session at 4:30 PM PST

Got one of the Jihl DLC. Thanks for this.

Edit: Anyone get one of the SpaceTime Guardian Costume. I got a invalid code error when I tried that, instead of the code already used from the previous time.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I would play this game...

jzFTcOdcKx8TD.jpg

Mr. Fix

Almost snagged a Jihl one, but had an error at the Continue part for some reason. You monsters! Thanks anyway SE-person.

Yea was on the page for the Noel's costume, entered code on time but been too slow to press the second confirmation button I guess... when I saw the Noel Costume DLC page load up I thought I had it... oh well!

Top Bottom