• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite product designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirant

Triumph Classic Motorbikes

triumph.jpeg

Bonneville_Bonneville_Black_(865cc)_07-08_1.jpg

A typical 'Omafiets'

Omafiets+Highlander+28+inch+Zwart-15194-800-600-image-c.jpg

Thinkpad with butterfly keyboard.

lenovo_thinkpad_701c_butterfly_keyboard.jpg

Master System I

mastersystem.png

Philips Radio

62734_Philips_OR7000_2.jpg

I hope I'm not the first to post this:

Zune HD

ibnPVOcVVE6j1Y.jpg

A better MP3 player than the iPod and one of the best examples of industrial design. In the flesh it is absolutely gorgeous.

Easy_G

I hope I'm not the first to post this:

Zune HD

ibnPVOcVVE6j1Y.jpg

A better MP3 player than the iPod and one of the best examples of industrial design. In the flesh it is absolutely gorgeous.

I guess this is one case where it's good it's a repost. There have been several posts of the Zune HD so far. I never had one, but man did I envy it.

Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I was hoping to revitalize interest in it--and encourage everyone to post their favorite examples of design.

vz2VnJn.jpg

EwxE0iP.jpg

Lamy CP1 Fountain Pen.

Embodies simplicity and functionality without sacrificing design. I'm particularly fond of the unobtrusive branding.

Herne

Can't agree with the guy who posted the original C64 and then said the redesign was shit... obviously the old breadbin has it's charm, but the C64C brought a more modern look, and not just to itself, but to the entire line of peripherals. Due to the lower profile it's also easier to type on.

800px-C64c.jpg

Mm, lovely clean lines.

Speaking of Commodore -

ad_glossy2.jpg

The Commodore B128, with it's lovely flowing style a beautiful evolution over the old PET computers.

amiga500.jpg

I've always loved the look of the A500. I love the A1200, too, and own that one, but prefer the nice chunky but clean look of this.

Onto other things -

B5_XK8_1996-1008x567.jpg

Jaguar_XKR_Convertible_interior.jpg

Exterior and interior of the Jaguar XK8. Everything about it is beautiful - in fact, it's pretty much sex on wheels. It brought the design of the classic E-Type screaming into the 90's and I much prefer it over it's more plasticky replacement.

roccat-kave-solid-5-1-gaming-headset.jpg

Roccat Kave 5.1. Amazing sound for gaming. They have the same texture as Roccat's mice, which is extremely smooth to the touch. Speaking of...

ROCCAT-Kone-Pure-Color-Phantom%20White.jpg

Roccat Pure White. I love this, I have a Kone+ so I can't justify replacing such an expensive mouse just because this new one looks prettier, but if my now four year-old Kone+ dies, I'll be going straight for this beauty.

Will post more when I feel like it :)

Herne

Audi_A6_1193.jpg

Audi-A6_2008_1024x768_wallpaper_07.jpg

Exerior and interior dashboard of the Audi A6, circa 2006.

2010-jaguar-xfr-photo-266077-s-1280x782.jpg

2010_jaguar_xfr_18.jpg

Jaguar XFR, exterior and interior dashboard.

nzxt_lexa_redline_edition.jpg

NZXT Lexa

Lexa_S.jpg

NZXT Lexa S

asusn56back.jpg

asusn56front.jpg

Asus N56 series laptop. Obvious to see where the inspiration lies, but they put a nice twist of their own on it.

1965_Firebird_V_Vintage_Sunburst_000215_1.jpg

Gibson Firebird V, as played by such awesome guitarists as Steve Clark and Dave Grohl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom