• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

I think the NFLPA is doing this so that they can show just what an absolute pile of festering dog shit the Saints organization really is. They want to show that this isn't something that "every team does." Through the appeals process they will be able to "defend" the suspended players but will also have to bring to light all the sordid details of this disgusting, despicable and diseased franchise.

By completely destroy the Saints, the NFLPA will be able to show that not every player is a lying, cheating, heartless, sociopathic, tax evading bitch but they will still appear to be "defending" the players who got suspended.

It's great!

This post should be read in the voice of Helen Lovejoy.

aAFSd.jpg

squicken

It's natural to be protective of your kids but Kurt Warner would be bagging fucking groceries if it weren't for the nfl. It's his right as a father to advise against his kids playing but he should also acknowledge that the nfl paid for his wife's fake titties

Literally, the ratio of you mentioning Kurt Warner and his wife's tits is 1:1. Why not focus on the trollops Alex dates?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fuuuuu, why don't we have that Jewish cuisine over here.
Ah shit.
Edit: To be clear, that's not supposed to be a joke, that was my actual thought process after reading that.

I :jnc'd way too hard at this.

Oh and OF COURSE the next Batman movie won't be as good as TDK. I could have told you that the moment TDK ended. I'm just hoping it's in the same ballpark.

I think Skelton is going to be the QB this year. I was really impressed by how willing to stand in there against huge pressure he was. Cards just need to go to a quick passing attack. They have the weapons now but they cant have the QBs taking 7 step drops like they did last year.

I like Skelton a lot as a developing QB and feel comfortable with him going forward but it's Kolb's job to lose right now. I don't know how anyone can intelligently determine Kolb is a bust based off of last season, he just didn't have time to learn the system and couldn't stay healthy. This year he has the off season, time to build chemistry and fully get comfortable with the offense. He has all the weapons now and we hired a more competent QB coach. I think he has a pretty reasonable chance at turning things around and being a good QB IF he can stay on the field. I also think it's just as likely he can't stay on the field and turns into a bust for what we gave up for him. He's an unknown quantity and that sucks going into the second season with him. This year is EVERYTHING for him and I'm interested to see how it pans out. If he fails or can't stay healthy, Helter Skelter is in the wings.

I like Skelton a lot as a developing QB and feel comfortable with him going forward but it's Kolb's job to lose right now. I don't know how anyone can intelligently determine Kolb is a bust based off of last season, he just didn't have time to learn the system and couldn't stay healthy. This year he has the off season, time to build chemistry and fully get comfortable with the offense. He has all the weapons now and we hired a more competent QB coach. I think he has a pretty reasonable chance at turning things around and being a good QB IF he can stay on the field. I also think it's just as likely he can't stay on the field and turns into a bust for what we gave up for him. He's an unknown quantity and that sucks going into the second season with him. This year is EVERYTHING for him and I'm interested to see how it pans out. If he fails or can't stay healthy, Helter Skelter is in the wings.

kolb isn't a good qb, that's all there is to it. it has nothing to do with the system. he was in the eagles system sitting for 2 or 3 years before he played and he sucked. he sucks in arizona and he can't stay healthy.

you can drink yankeehaters kolb kool aid but the bottom line is this: skelton is the better qb and that's pretty sad for arizona since skelton isn't very good

Slo

Ez, Buckethead, wienke, or any other 'sconi listening. I know we've had our differences but I'm calling in a favor here. I need two cases of Spotted Cow and one case of Fat Squirrel delivered to me ASAP. It's an emergency. Serious business.

God I hope at least one of you owns a vehicle besides a tractor. :(

Bookmark that shit all you want. I was not impressed with the DKR trailer before Avengers. Dont think it will be as good as DK or Begins.

I openly admit to being a Marvel fanboy. DC is just so bland and uninspired kind of like the Green Lantern movie.

Besides Iron Man 1 and Avengers, Marvel has been very bland and sterile with their output.

why does everyone hate the newest hulk? i thought it was good for a superhero movie and they did a good job of making him beastly. much better than the shit pile that was iron man 2 or the sorry ass captain america. if i had to rate marvels movies it goes:

iron man > hulk > thor > captain america > iron man 2

Godslay

Banned
Besides Iron Man 1 and Avengers, Marvel has been very bland and sterile with their output.

I'm typically not into comic book movie adaptations, but I loved Iron Man. I think I will see Avengers, purely for Iron Man. I hope the other characters don't ruin it for me, as I have never seen their movies.

I haven't seen hulk, thor, or captain america, but iron man 2 was a disappointment. The main thing was Don Cheadle, he kind of fucked up the movie for me.

why does everyone hate the newest hulk? i thought it was good for a superhero movie and they did a good job of making him beastly. much better than the shit pile that was iron man 2 or the sorry ass captain america. if i had to rate marvels movies it goes:

You almost had it right. I'll help you finish your thoughts, though

Spiderman 1 > iron man > hulk > X-men > thor > Spiderman 2 > captain america > iron man 2 > the FF movies > Spiderman 3 > Stan Lee's reality show > Daredevil > Wolverine

Fuck it, start Lindley already. Truth is if we are throwing 60-70% of the game we will most likely lose, gotta have Beanie and RWill doing work for us to have a good season.

Dutch Patriot said:
I want to watch a movie at home now, any recommendations ?
big+fan_POSTER_final.jpg

I'm just keeping with the theme Wedge established! Don't blame me!

Seriously though "Take Shelter", "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy" or "Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol" are all pretty damned good.

I think the NFLPA is doing this so that they can show just what an absolute pile of festering dog shit the Saints organization really is. They want to show that this isn't something that "every team does." Through the appeals process they will be able to "defend" the suspended players but will also have to bring to light all the sordid details of this disgusting, despicable and diseased franchise.

By completely destroy the Saints, the NFLPA will be able to show that not every player is a lying, cheating, heartless, sociopathic, tax evading bitch but they will still appear to be "defending" the players who got suspended.

It's great!

But Katrina.

You almost had it right. I'll help you finish your thoughts, though

Spiderman 1 > iron man > hulk > X-men > thor > Spiderman 2 > captain america > iron man 2 > the FF movies > Spiderman 3 > Stan Lee's reality show > Daredevil > Wolverine

i was just talking about movies that marvel actually did. x-men, wolverine and spiderman were all "fox" movies

snesfreak

Banned
I'm working on a brilliant idea cuevas had, and a crappy version of Chicago.
Which I've only been to once, in 1998.
Overnight.

vikingsfan.png
3rd-round-punter.png

A couple enemies I made.
Vikings one is obvious, the other one is "Third Round Punter"

Top Bottom