• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

zlatko

Banned
They're all from UNIQLO good sir!

Even better about the white Tony shirt is that it also comes in pink. :)
ce19ff02.jpg

One of the few UNIQLO UT shirts that I have doubles of (I only have doubles of my MGS4/MGSPW UNIQLO shirts).

Thanks for the heads up. Really tempted to pick one up next paycheck, but I gotta save my money. This summer though for sure. :)

zmet

Loose Blazeon (with gouged in W) and X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse
apl4.jpg

PC Denjin and Namco Museum Vol. 5
apl5.jpg

Loose The Castlevania Adventure and Gradius: The Interstellar Assault
apl6.jpg

Pennywise

Where did you get this, I am looking for something similar, but for a different movie.

Depends on where you're from.
Got them from German Amazon were quite a few marketplace shops offer thoose prints with a dozen movie motives.
Apart from that most of them offer getting your own print by uploading a picture.

BibiMaghoo

The only things I have purchased in April, plus the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD from the sale for £3.99. All in, £28.46 :)

aprpickups.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
AqZGUkKCIAAfMq8.jpg

Finally got one. I knew that ridiculous $2k price point when it first came out wouldn't last!

nice, got one a few months ago, absolutely love it. Is that a sleeve for it behind it? Looks like the one I have too. Enjoy it, awesome piece of tech.

lordimmortal

Neo Member
Dick Smith had another crazy sale day. I got a couple of games & a PS3 headset for $10 very happy. Best of all DSi XL's for $40. Also this week Ridge Racer is a stable in my collection so had to have the new one and Street Fighter X Tekken I finally caved and bought it even if Capcon rip us all off on DLC

Last night I got the Rhythm Thief I have been longing for this I used all 20 of my tries on the demo love this game.

AlfaTrion

BAH! I almost forgot Fez came out today :D
And by the looks of it, I have to also get Spirit Camera tomorrow :S Thankfully I have best buy rewards bucks :D

fez.jpg

MattDoza

Sony Xperia S smartphone

cZu9o.jpg

After having my iphone 3gs for almost 3 years i felt it was time to try something new, and also break out of apples eco-system. At first i thought this phone was a little to big compared to what i was used to, but now i really like the larger size compared to my previous iphone.

The battery life was NOT good in the beginning and quite frankly i was a bit worried.. Now though with the lastest firmware update (think its something .73 called) this phone has been running for over 2 days without need to charging.. The camera is fantastic, takes really great shots both in light and dark environments (no need for having a extra compact camera anymore whenever i travel yay!). The phone runs and eats everything i trow at it , doing so in a very pleasant and fast speed aswell. I am now extremely happy with my purchase! Bravo Sony bravo!

I was completely unaware of this phone's existence before I saw it here. Man, that is a sexy device. And then I searched a bit and found out it's not on AT&T. :(

EDIT: And now I discover the Ion. Which is basically just the Sony phone that is going to be on AT&T... and it's not as sexy.

Icomp

BV4WOl.jpg

Excuse the poor picture quality.

Really looking forward to playing Uncharted! First impression is that it doesn't look as good as I first thought it would. But well, well, the first game isn't getting any younger.

Really looking forward to playing Uncharted! First impression is that it doesn't look as good as I first thought it would. But well, well, the first game isn't getting any younger.

Trust me, Uncharted 1 will not prepare you for what comes next. It's not a bad game, but it's not spectacular either. Wait until you get to U2. Just wait...

eXistor

Reposting from the old thread (I done goofed)

The last of the so called "Project Rainfall" has arrived:

0PvZS.jpg

And all of them together for maximum effect:

hNWcT.jpg

That ugly-ass USK logo damn near destroys all box-arts...

Misterhbk

sealed copy of pokemon red. the box is a bit messed up but for 15 bucks I couldn't say no.
SDC10658-1.jpg

I've gone GBA crazy, plan on heading out to another shop today and picking up a few games
SDC10657-1.jpg

SDC10659-1.jpg

SDC10660-1.jpg

the rest of my picks ups this month have been shoes
SDC10662-1.jpg

SDC10663-1.jpg

SDC10664-1.jpg

Javier

Been playing this since yesterday:

1MSwp.jpg

This game is. Freakin'. AMAZING. It's the spiritual sequel to Chrono Trigger I've been wanting for over a decade but never got. Until now.

Top Bottom