• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF APRIL 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

It's basically deluxe editions of the FMA volumes, as they're presented in the same way they were in the Shounen GanGan tankobons - with color splash pages, but none of the cheap paper.

Each volume features new character artwork on the cover by Arakawa, as well as character sketches underneath the dust jacket.

...so basically, I'm collecting these versions (despite owning all in English and some issues in Japanese) for the artwork... :p

I approve. Now I'm tempted to either read the manga for the first time or revisit the anime--I haven't watched it in years (like, before it was brought over here).

Beth Cyra

I believe this is a prize for winning the FF Trading Card tournament in Japan, signed by Lord Nomura, Tifa <3<3

fzg2Bl.jpg

Damn, a signed Tifa and Rinoa? I must say I'm extremely jealous.

I approve. Now I'm tempted to either read the manga for the first time or revisit the anime--I haven't watched it in years (like, before it was brought over here).

I prefer reading the manga first and foremost. Otherwise, if you go the anime route, Brotherhood is a re-telling of the manga, but cuts stuff out while the original series expanded on some of the earlier development but then goes in a different direction.

Anyways, here are all the other volumes I own:

k4IzcMgnC7zqY.jpg

kyhSxYhTRYeTm.jpg

k7Ys65pFxLtWr.jpg

kKQlkthNXB99j.jpg

kEMFGCEooFUNf.jpg

kv8M33yn1O7mT.jpg

kySYZQfZFDVQ9.jpg

kkrwIQUsUDsv6.jpg

kz1Npn5jErSE3.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
Traded in my 03 WRX at 99k miles not a single issue since the day I purchased it except for a dead battery one morning. I kept it completely stock.

http://i.imgur.com/AX5f7.jpg

Picked up an Impreza 2.5i I am getting older and loving it. 87 Octane and satellite radio can’t complain.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/t4fu2.jpg][/QUOTE]
Nice! I similarly went from 2004 wrx to 2011 Forester Premium. Thought I would miss the performance, but I'm lovin it.

John Blade

Under hot water it might come off!

I hate stickers!! Portuguese stores just used some huge ass ones in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Mario All-Stars... Awesome way to ruin the paper box!! Assholes!

Hmm....might want to try that out for the game I just got today. Let me test that theory out a bit.

Wait, those aren't the actual covers for those Spice and Wolf books, right?

Yes. How you call it in english?

Slip-Up Covers?

The Problem is the first does not have such a Slip-Up-Cover and you got the real-cover as a Slip-Up Only if you buy Yen-Press Magazine. Since I am in Germany I did not have the opportunity to buy it.

And since it will look stupid in my bookshelf, I put them into it with the ugly covers.

This is how it looks like without them (except Volume 1...):

5JyGI.jpg

LivingDigital

Neo Member
Been awhile since I've posted in one of these things

Picked up some new running shoes at the outlets on sale

Nike Lunarglide +3 for $79

IMG_0632.jpg

and needed a new control so picked up the red controller/ God of War pack as well as BioShock. I know, i know, none of my friends can believe I haven't played the original BioShock yet either, but hey I've got it now and am having a lot of fun.

IMG_0645.jpg

I really wanted the blue controller but I already own the two uncharted games it came with so i figured just suck up getting a different color and enjoy the games.

vWVI3.jpg

A GAFer in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread sold me a brand new/sealed Vita+Uncharted+Modnation bundle for $245. Traded in Modnation during Best Buy's 50% extra TIV offer and bought Kid Icarus for $8! Other games from Amazon's B2G1 sale. A great month for deals.

Ecto311

..EB sticker is a bitch to get off!

Unless it is a multi disc case you can probably find a new case for the game and avoid any chemicals or work and just swap the inserts out. Most of the time those cases have crazy scratches all over and a new case is pennies anymore.

Card Boy

Banned
h4g2V.jpg

Busy start of the month, heaps of bomba sales around my area.

Medal of Honor was $5
Naruto was imported for 12bucks (I think this may be in the top 10 for GOTG for me)
PoP Collection was 10bucks
Ico Collection was 28bucks
SFxTekken was $39

On the way is Uncharted 3 for 29
and RE5 Gold for 12bucks

All bargains by Australian standards.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well it took me a Year+

Drank too many 4 point cups, 25+ (48 oz), YAY on my way to Diabetes!

Finally got my Slurpee goodie, needed 100 points to claim it:

VpWHYl.jpg

emV7al.jpg

dGfV1l.jpg

2GB USB Thumb Drive, LOL

Damn dude - new place looks REAL sexy. Kudos!

Thanks my man!

Wow, congrats on the new house, that place looks great!

Thanks! It was a long process with tons of saving, but it's nice to be finally living there.

Mattlikewhoa's new house is so damn sexy.

i love the whole black/white color scheme. congrats on the new place.

It's funny, my wife dragged me everywhere with here while furniture shopping. When we finally made it to Urban barn, we both loved everything and bought pretty much everything in there.

Loving the countertop. Really nice house you got there.

Thanks ^_^

Greyvvolf

Xenoblade Chronicles - Ended up buying from Nintendo.com with the Classic Controller Pro included.

432012-3.jpg

Akira: Collector's Edition Steelbook - I plan on buying the North American Akira blu-ray and putting the disc in it.

432012-2.jpg

More Pre-orders - Gave in and pre-ordered Shoot Many Robots when they included Gordan Freeman and Portal turrets. Legend of Grimrock just looks awesome, couldn't resist.

432012-1.jpg

canocha

Another batch came in today:

Ecco the Dolphin and Ecco the Dolphin: Tides of Time
yqiov.jpg

Super Fantasy Zone and Sonic 2
FI5zM.jpg

Altered Beast
XwbyT.jpg

Top Bottom