• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

From the latest beta update

Skullgirls Beta Patch Notes - 8/28
Alrighty, this is pretty much the final update before ship, so if you're gonna find bugs NOW IS THE TIME.

General
- Add Squigly/Leviathan VO for Lv1 Whip Stance that wasn't being played this whole time. :^)
- Fix various projectiles that would disappear if they were dragged off the back of the screen by Center Stage, rather than leaving the front of the screen. Thanks GFarmer!

Beta Changes
- Fukua's fireballs scale damage to 75% instead of 50%.
- Fukua's air LP fireball has a much steeper angle than before to be more useful vs people directly underneath.

Eliza
- Final selection of colors. Don't mourn your lost love too hard. :^)
- Lots more VO and sounds, lots of sound fixes. Extended Sekhmet's win pose and shortened her longest win quote, etc.
- Sekhmet's anchor is now affected by lighting and just a bit darker. It should be much less distracting compared to Sekhmet now.

Anybody have the refrences to Eliza's colors? I only know 4 of them.. :x

Dio
Tharja
Ragyo
Jedah

Saddened by the lack of Rain (Plasma Sword.) :(

Wow the quantity of concept arts they didn't use. o_O
Glad I discovered Aufreizen with this post, I really like his style. His Sekhmet is great, looking a lot more like a cat, more feline than the final Sekhmet (but less agressive).

Edit : found an error palette on Eliza. The Faye Valentine color does not have the proper color on the shoes during standing Light Punch. :)

bzkjf92.png

Thought she was already submitted. Does the certification process mean the patch ended up clean?
:eek:

ElTopo

Banned
Gonna' download that Beta again then. I still can't get into the game, I like the Band but running solo is just not a good idea. Hoping I can find that synergy with Beowulf.

zeemumu

Eliza took some getting used to but so far I'm really liking her combat style. Her HP's range reminds me of Valentine's HK range.

Goon Boon

Banned
Man I really like the runnerups more than the 1st place one to be honest.

Also any sort of happenings with the TF2 hats in the last 6 months? I know it's a bit of a dead horse, but I'll never give up in my journey to play as some sort of Big Band/Filia combo Pyro.

Ravidrath

Also any sort of happenings with the TF2 hats in the last 6 months? I know it's a bit of a dead horse, but I'll never give up in my journey to play as some sort of Big Band/Filia combo Pyro.

We have a new Valve rep, so I'm going to try and bring this up again soon.

Goon Boon

Banned
We have a new Valve rep, so I'm going to try and bring this up again soon.

That's rad as hell man. I always thought it was bullshit that you got all the fan support and votes (and even did some updates/changes to some of the hats based on feedback) while stuff for bigger (as in budget, your game is big in muh heart) games got a free ride.

Ravidrath

Also good to hear about the TF2 things. I know some friends that would enjoy the hats.

Let's not get carried away...

I'm extremely skeptical that we're ever going to get anywhere with Valve, even after we jumped through all of their hoops. But I still intend to try.

Let's not get carried away...

I'm extremely skeptical that we're ever going to get anywhere with Valve, even after we jumped through all of their hoops. But I still intend to try.

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Skullgrils hats Volvo. ... つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ VOLVO DON'T BREAK OUR HEART , Give Skullgrils hats.

Top Bottom