• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crysis 3 Box Art Leaked through Origin [Update: Large Banner Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranay

6jfig.jpg

(Thanks Endless)

9vGp9.jpg

search "crysis 3 limited edition download origin" and see the second result

It was teased in gamereactor magzine

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
DX11 bells and whistles out of the box this time, yes Crytek?

GrizzNKev

Banned
More city stuff :( I was hoping for a return to the jungle.

Perhaps we'll see both city and jungle? I think that would satisfy both parties, and I don't see the need to limit the whole game to a single location like they did last time, assuming the Ceph are now more than a local threat.

SparkTR

Surprising, was expecting them to use Crysis 3 to flex their next gen muscles. I hope they do something special with the PC version at least, push those DX11 cards.

I don't even remember how the 2nd ended.

The generic and boring player character, walks up to the camera and talks with the voice of the generic and boring character who died in the begging. ie that boring guy took over the electronics of the 2nd boring guys suit.

It was the most pointless twist I've ever seen.

Sojgat

Will it have the same terrible video grain bug that Crysis 2 had on 360 ( that was never fixed). Really the kind of game you want to get on pc anyway but if you are going to release on a platform you could at least support it. This has me excited regardless.

Manager

Apparently the Gamereactor issue is out on the 16th, according to Swedish sources (think it said so in the last issue). Can't find anything official on their own website though.

NinjaBoiX

Gold Member
The generic and boring player character, walks up to the camera and talks with the voice of the generic and boring character who died in the begging. ie that boring guy took over the electronics of the 2nd boring guys suit.

It was the most pointless twist I've ever seen.
Isn't that right at the start? The whole set up of the game is that you are playing as someone else. Are you sure you aren't remembering it wrong?

I don't really know how to explain it but I thought Crysis 2 was a good game but I didn't enjoy it that much and I'm not really sure why. There's nothing I can fault it for.

Hopefully I'll find 3 more enjoyable.

Kayhan

This will be build on the CryEngine 3 I assume.

Makes sense to get at least two Crysis games out on the same engine to MAXIMUM PROFIT

monome

I don't see the point of multiplat this time.

Crysis 3 ought to be a PC exclusive or next-gen thing.
As an average Joe there is no chance in hell I'll get this over Halo/Bioshock/CoD.

Crysis 2 did not meet up with my expectations (XBOX360 version).

scitek

Isn't that right at the start? The whole set up of the game is that you are playing as someone else. Are you sure you aren't remembering it wrong?

The suit is symbiotic, as was explained throughout the game by it growing into Alcatraz's wounds and keeping him alive. Prophet's consciousness was "downloaded" into the suit before he killed his physical self, and at the end he takes over again. "They call me Prophet."
That's what I think happened anyway.

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Yes! I can't wait to play this. Probablt won't come out until next year though. Crysis already felt like a spiritual successor to Turok to me, but now that they're adding a bow!!! Day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom