• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's TokuGAF 2012 | IT'S MORPHIN' TIME... Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

Vamola! TokuGAF 2013 | 20 Years of Teenagers with Attitude

That is excellent.

No way to know until we see what Kyoryuger's catchphrases are.

We've known them for a while.

Morphing call: Kyoryu Change

Red's roll call: "Fanged Hero, Kyoryu Red"

Bluack's roll call: "Bullet Hero, Kyoryu Black"

Blue's roll call: "Armored Hero, Kyoryu Blue"

Green's Roll Call: "Slashing Hero, Kyoryu Green"

Pink's Roll Call: "Horned Heroine, Kyoryu Pink"

Team Roll Call: "History's Strongest Heroes, Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger"

You can hear them here. The morphing device sounds can be heard here.

Yazuka

And......it's MegaForce theme time!

http://youtu.be/G4u81pynTe0

Not going to listen to it though. I don't want to spoil tomorrow.

That was really good. Now if the theme just continued in the way it started with different lyrics than the Go Go Power Rangers, this could have been one of my favorite themes.
Let it go Saban, hire Ron Wasserman again. We need better themes than this.

jwk94

MegaForce is really good so far. Acting is leagues better than Samurai and there are nods to MMPR (Gosei even mentioned Zordon). Only thing I'm not liking right now is how deserted the school is and how boring the base is.

Forkball

Do any of you know about Machi Action? It's a movie from Taiwan about a guy who plays a pseudo-Kamen Rider, but his show is cancelled and replaced by more modern version. He then has to figure out what to do with his life after the show. Seems like an interesting out-of-the-box take on the genre.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
MegaForce is really good so far. Acting is leagues better than Samurai and there are nods to MMPR (Gosei even mentioned Zordon). Only thing I'm not liking right now is how deserted the school is and how boring the base is.

It's still set in NZ right?

shaowebb

Just got to Punch Hopper and Kickhopper and yup I called this back in episode 10-ish happening. Doesn't make it any less awesome though! :D
Gotta say the new look, attitude and theme for Kickhopper's Rider is bad ass. I loooooove the intro with the spur just dragging it across the ground. Love those kind of angry drifter characters and I'm glad Kickhopper turned out to be one.

Self loathing, angry at the world, stylish, and has no fucks left to give.

Gotta say Kabuto really turned around and after episode 14 or so and has kept shifting gears and gaining momentum as its gone on. Now the cast, plots, and drama are ramped up so high that I can see why you guys were all over it. I went from "screw this ego-case I'm watching Den-O" to " holy crap how did I not watch this series first!"

Thanks for this guys.

My vote for new OT is | Tokugaf 2013 edition "Shabadoobie touch to Hype Train"

fmpanda

After seeing the GAF shirt thread get bumped, I'm kinda wondering if anyone here in Toku-GAF would want to design up a shirt. I would bump that all of the time, especially with Con-Summer coming up for me in Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom