• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Eye of the beholder.
But I think his point was more the few people saying "You haven't played it, you can't judge it or talk negatively about it!" or "Well I know 343I will get it right, I have complete faith in them, no matter what bad things we hear!".
People in this thread are bipolar.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
YjGyc.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
How is dee slurper an anti-gay slur? Keep reaching!

Really? You don't see how something that basically reads like "cocksucker" could be a little homophobic? I am pretty none of y'all are, but come on now.

I try to not point it out every time someone (rarely) drops it, because I hate being "that guy", but let's try to cut that shit right out, because it's stupid and you can find other words.

Edit: v really dude?

Ramirez

Really? You don't see how something that basically reads like "cocksucker" could be a little homophobic? I am pretty none of y'all are, but come on now.

Not really, I see it as another way of saying brown nosing devs basically.

You guys are so sensitive...

kylej

Banned
Guys, I was so devastated by Letters' use of "dee slurper" that I've decided to enter sensitivity therapy. It could really benefit 97% of HaloGAF so if anybody wants to tag along [Note: "tag along" is not anti-gay slang] feel free.
logo2.gif

feel

Reasonable discussion = dee slurping & brown nosing

My phone is learning such interesting new words
I don't see how it helps that people are getting jumped on immediately for not being OK with the bad Halo 4 news and expressing it bullshit-free.

Guys I'll finally be able to see Reach in HD when I move. There's some good news.

(For those unaware I've been playing Reach on an SD since release.)

He has integrated graphics, they're not on the CPU. The program probably doesn't have that class of integrated graphics so it just assumes that even though it has more than enough memory and shader support, it's not supported.

The minimum discrete card for the game is something like a GeForce 6800, any newer integrated graphics are going to be good enough.

Nope. You said yourself spamming the DMR is a dice roll. So if spamming WORKED at all ranges, you wouldn't be describing it as a dice roll, because it would have worked for you all the time. Make up your mind.

Thanks. My laptop is only 2 years old, so I wouldn't think it's too old. Although I haven't played a PC game since Warcraft 3 so I'm pretty dumb about this stuff haha.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Saying "dick sucker" or "dee slurper" is anti-gay cause it demonizes and marginalizes dudes who suck dick. That's middle school common knowledge. I've been pretty disappointed to see it in this thread, as with the usual suspects defending it with "just a joke" or "you're too sensitive lol".

Edit : God damnit, I'm at the top of the page. Now I can expect even more shitty responses.

Top Bottom