• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTTV (April 27th ep) "huge exclusives, all for games that haven't been announced yet"

20120412_1334256346csrda.jpg

The next episode of GTTV will have some huge exclusives, all for games that haven't been announced yet. Watch this space!

http://www.gametrailers.com/show/gametrailers-tv

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
They will dedicate a portion of the show to BLOPS 2 and how it will fail. JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY.

But on a more serious note, what are the odds that this is related to Sony's 4/19 reveal? Considering Geoff retweeted the GAF thread it's a possibility, right?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Announcement of an announcement that will surely disappoint the rampant speculation: The Sequel's sequel pt. 8

KevinCow

Banned
I honestly can't recall a single one of these "BIG EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING UP!!!" things that actually managed to deliver on the promise. Not a single one. It's always for a game we already know about or a game nobody cares about. Why do people still take them seriously?

Durante

I honestly can't recall a single one of these "BIG EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING UP!!!" things that actually managed to deliver on the promise. Not a single one. It's always for a game we already know about or a game nobody cares about. Why do people still take them seriously?
German PC magazine exclusive reveal was the first solid hint we got about Dark Souls PC, and then we also got the confirmation through the magazine before an other source. But it's certainly the exception and not the rule.

Why? Last game was crap. I don't hold out much hope for GG redeeming themselves.

Ofcourse there is hope (and it wasn't THAT bad). They read the forum.
So here goes GUERILLA:

STOP WITH THE HOLLYWOOD BUDDY MOVIE BULLSHIT!!!
Make the game European, original and gritty. Fuck color.
Also: less cutscnenes.

Saty

Probably going to twist the truth so Crysis 3 would still count. Dead Space 3, Thief and Company of Heroes 2.

SykoTech

The Last of Us is probably the only "unannounced exclusive" hype reveal that actually delivered somewhat. Not gonna get too excited.

Still, unveilings are always entertaining to watch.

BHK3

Banned
Black ops 2
Crysis 3
New footage of metro last light
medal of honor footage
announcement of an announcement
dark souls pc footage

Damn, I read GTAV instead of GTTV :(

Good luck to all the people that will watch this crappy show though, I hate how the manages to make 15 minutes of show for 30 seconds of footage, you get teasers of teasers of teasers, it's crazy.

theBishop

Banned
Damn, I read GTAV instead of GTTV :(

Good luck to all the people that will watch this crappy show though, I hate how the manages to make 15 minutes of show for 30 seconds of footage, you get teasers of teasers of teasers, it's crazy.

So true. And all the relevant stuff will be on the homepage after the show.

yurinka

How many of these do you think will NOT be sequels?
Unlike the others Sony has several upcoming new IPs, but people use to be hyped by things they alredy know, so this is why they use to ask for sequels.
Why? Last game was crap. I don't hold out much hope for GG redeeming themselves.
Last game was great, fixed many issues from the previous one and introduced new cool stuff like 3D or Move controls.

I really liked Killzone 3. Definitely my favorite one. I would not mind this announcement being for Killzone 4. By the way, have handheld games ever been announced through GTTV hype?! Because for right now, I want Vita game announcements over everything else.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'll go with Sony Smash, Dead Space 3, and Most Wanted 2 on the basis that we already know when Crysis 3 and God of War: Ascension are revealing, the first one has tons of leaks, and the last two were seemingly shown off recently.

Top Bottom