• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So baby making dungeon crawler "Conception" is coming to the West? (lawl not rly)

kassatsu

Banned
Spike-Chunsoft put out an English press release about the game.

SPIKE CHUNSOFT LAUNCHES 'CONCEPTION: Please Have My Babies'*, DUNGEON CRAWL RPG FOR PSP®

*The title is a literal translation of Japanese title and the English title is TBD.

Today, Spike Chunsoft announced the launch of CONCEPTION: Please Have My Babies (English title TBD), a brand new dungeon crawl RPG in which the player playing as a high school student who was taken to a parallel universe called Granvania. The game is released for PSP ® on April 26, 2012 for a suggested retail price of ¥5,980 (w/o tax) in Japan. North American and/or European releases of the game are TBD.

Granvania was facing a crisis invaded by KEGARE (demonic creatures) arise from disorder of the stars. The player will be treated as MAREBITO meaning a messiah in Granvania. The adventure to save the world and to get back to the usual world begins.

KEGARE can only be beaten by MAREBITO and STAR CHILDREN, the children between MAREBITO and zodiac maidens. Maidens cannot fight with KEGARE but can bear STAR CHILDREN. As the player forms a stronger bond with maidens, a more powerful STAR CHILD will be born. Deepen your love with maidens and have strong babies.

A god of KEGARE lives in the deepest floor of star labyrinth. Each time the player visits the labyrinth, its level layout and rewards are randomized. Be aware of deadly creatures and traps and go through the dungeon to reach the deepest floor. The combat is turn-based and the player can form a party with up to 12 STAR CHILDREN. Unite your power with children and defeat the god of KEGARE.

HXCne.jpg

They look a little too old for icecream though :(

The releases are still TBD.
I'm taking that to mean they haven't made a solid up or down vote on it yet, or they're still looking for a publisher.
It'd be nice, but I don't think this is the confirmation of localization.

Rarutos

Of all the not-localized PSP RPGs... I didn't think this one even had a chance. I'm an RPG whore and will probably get it anyway, but still! Quite unexpected.

Ultratech

This is just bizzare. The trailer only affirms that.

So basically to defeat this KEGARE, it takes you (MC) and his children born from Zodiac Maidens. Uh...ok?

BTW, here's a screencap of part of the trailer of the MC and his children warriors:
k1zbh.png

Wonder if the 13th Zodiac gets thrown in there someplace...

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
omg Ruka is so tsundere (;w;)

This is just bizzare. The trailer only affirms that.

So basically to defeat this KEGARE, it takes you (MC) and his children born from Zodiac Maidens. Uh...ok?

BTW, here's a screencap of part of the trailer of the MC and his children warriors:
k1zbh.png

Wonder if the 13th Zodiac gets thrown in there someplace...

I don't usually like these type of games...but thats the greatest picture i've seen ever...

Top Bottom