• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Grakl
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:37 AM)
Grakl's Avatar
The only actual pic that has made me laugh from this meme:

lush
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:46 AM)
lush's Avatar

Originally Posted by outunderthestars

Says the person using it to start threads on realllllly shitty music.

Back on topic those comics are worse than dick cancer. Take that shit back to 4chan where it belongs.

Tag quote?

Music is subjective bruh.
True Underdog
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:47 AM)
True Underdog's Avatar
So is dolan.
commedieu
Aliens made this post
(05-01-2012, 12:48 AM)
commedieu's Avatar

Originally Posted by GTAclaude

Keikoku pls.

lol.. thank u.
outunderthestars
He's not our sharpest knife.
(05-01-2012, 12:48 AM)
outunderthestars's Avatar

Originally Posted by lush

Tag quote?

Music is subjective bruh.

I figured you had to be trolling with the other thread in that you have Lush, Slowdive, and Stereolab references on your profile. :)
artist
Banned
(05-01-2012, 12:49 AM)
This is going to end well.

Pls
Papercuts
fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
(05-01-2012, 12:51 AM)
Papercuts's Avatar

Originally Posted by Grakl

The only actual pic that has made me laugh from this meme:

Same.

I find a lot of really stupid stuff funny, but Dolan is the most consistently unfunny one I've ever seen, this is literally the only thing I've liked from it.
lush
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:52 AM)
lush's Avatar

Originally Posted by outunderthestars

I figured you had to be trolling with the other thread in that you have Lush, Slowdive, and Stereolab references on your profile. :)

Obviously I was quite hyperbolic in said thread for comedic effect, I do find the song ridiculously catchy/infectious which for me makes it a good pop song. I'd guess some people would call it a "guilty pleasure", I'm not one of those people though.
Eggman
Banned
(05-01-2012, 12:53 AM)
Eggman's Avatar
lush is the worst poster on neogaf.
BlazingDarkness
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:54 AM)
BlazingDarkness's Avatar
GK86
Homeland Security Fail
(05-01-2012, 12:54 AM)
GK86's Avatar
The comics are terrible. And so is this thread.
lush
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:57 AM)
lush's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr Eggman

lush is the worst poster on neogaf.

I'm Commander Shepard and you're butthurt.

Too much shade bro, perhaps you should go make some more heavy handed posts about cum on your face for that tag fishing attention you so crave from those that will laugh at anything.
vas_a_morir
Banned
(05-01-2012, 12:59 AM)
vas_a_morir's Avatar

This one is funny.
Jobiensis
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:59 AM)
Jobiensis's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vano

RIP Otrebor

Gareth Bale
Member
(05-01-2012, 12:59 AM)
Gareth Bale's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vano

RIP Otrebor

.
LeleSocho
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:00 AM)
LeleSocho's Avatar
This is the only funny dolan comic
RDreamer
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:04 AM)
RDreamer's Avatar
I should really find this horrible and annoying like most other people, but I don't. I have no idea why I find it so funny. It's really bizarre.
Dicer
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:08 AM)
Dicer's Avatar
Dolan hits the mark about 25% of the time I have seen it, which is better than every other meme out there....Frog & Raccoon non-withstanding... those ones always hit the mark.
XANDER CAGE
WELCOME TO THE XANDER ZONE
(05-01-2012, 01:09 AM)
XANDER CAGE's Avatar
The dolan face is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen and I hate that it's just becoming rage comic 2.0. Fuck the internet, man.
outunderthestars
He's not our sharpest knife.
(05-01-2012, 01:09 AM)
outunderthestars's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr Eggman

lush is the worst poster on neogaf.

Oh come on now. I wouldn't even put him/her in the top 50 worst posters.
WorriedCitizen
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:09 AM)
WorriedCitizen's Avatar
It was more funny when it still was a Finnish meme and the occasional subbed version popped up.

All the good ones would mean instant ban too.
Alebrije
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:12 AM)
Alebrije's Avatar
Dolan could fit well in the Beavis and Butthead universe.
verdures
Junior Member
(05-01-2012, 01:13 AM)
verdures's Avatar
Gouty
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:15 AM)
Gouty's Avatar
Finally!

I've always wanted to say how incredibly unfunny the Dolan comics are but knew shitting up the funny pics thread was the greater sin.

FUCK DOLAN
Futureman
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:16 AM)
Futureman's Avatar
Had no idea there are X-rated Dolan comics haha.
BoomBap
Junior Member
(05-01-2012, 01:17 AM)
BoomBap's Avatar
Sometimes I laugh at them.Sometimes.
Jobiensis
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:17 AM)
Jobiensis's Avatar
Dr. Eggman calling you the worst poster is like Hitler calling you the most terrible person.
Gouty
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:18 AM)
Gouty's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jobiensis

Dr. Eggman calling you the worst poster is like Hitler calling you the most terrible person.

Why Gaf loved Blamespace but not Eggman I'll never know.
Switters
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:19 AM)
Switters's Avatar
Dolan comics are the cave paintings of the internet. It is not unlike a sludge that's been rendered down from everything that was ever funny... In the future there will only be one joke. It will be a fart joke. It will be a great fart joke though, that will be remembered post-apocalyptic as the greatest of antiquity.
Jobiensis
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:27 AM)
Jobiensis's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gouty

Why Gaf loved Blamespace but not Eggman I'll never know.

Blamespace did urinate on some guy's avatar.
Smilax
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:27 AM)
Smilax's Avatar
Keep it coming GAF. I don't know how they are funny, but they just are.
outunderthestars
He's not our sharpest knife.
(05-01-2012, 01:27 AM)
outunderthestars's Avatar

Originally Posted by Gouty

Why Gaf loved Blamespace but not Eggman I'll never know.

Can't we hate them both equally?
Eggman
Banned
(05-01-2012, 01:27 AM)
Eggman's Avatar
Jobiensis would you like me to poop on your avatar?
Alebrije
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:28 AM)
Alebrije's Avatar
Amakusa
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:33 AM)
Amakusa's Avatar
Dolan thread....

OP Pls delete this thread
Jobiensis
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:35 AM)
Jobiensis's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dr Eggman

Jobiensis would you like me to poop on your avatar?

Not really my thing.
N4Us
Member
(05-01-2012, 01:42 AM)
N4Us's Avatar
RetroGamer42
Member
(05-01-2012, 02:02 AM)
RetroGamer42's Avatar

Originally Posted by RDreamer

I should really find this horrible and annoying like most other people, but I don't. I have no idea why I find it so funny. It's really bizarre.

This. I was in the funny pics thread the other day and these had me rolling, but I have no idea why.
la flama blanca
Member
(05-01-2012, 02:02 AM)
this meme fucking sucks.
ElectricBlanketFire
Too early for flapjacks?
(05-01-2012, 02:09 AM)
ElectricBlanketFire's Avatar
Must be the Tim and Eric in me that says this is the best meme around.
Eggman
Banned
(05-01-2012, 02:09 AM)
Eggman's Avatar
The 4chan version (wow I said it) of this meme is much better, with the creepy version of Dolan rather than this cutesy version of him.
WoodenLung
Indifferent Lover
(05-01-2012, 02:10 AM)
WoodenLung's Avatar
By 4chan version do do you mean the version where he fucks his nephews?
Eggman
Banned
(05-01-2012, 02:12 AM)
Eggman's Avatar

Originally Posted by WoodenLung

By 4chan version do do you mean the version where he fucks his nephews?

woodelung pls
BlueTsunami
there is joy in sucking dick
(05-01-2012, 02:12 AM)
BlueTsunami's Avatar

Originally Posted by SalsaShark

Uchip pls

That's the only thing about Dolan I find funny. All the sociopath and psychotic stuff is not my taste.
ChoklitReign
Member
(05-01-2012, 02:33 AM)
ChoklitReign's Avatar

Originally Posted by WoodenLung

By 4chan version do do you mean the version where he fucks his nephews?

That's not Dolan, that's just some Rule 34 comic. Yes, I've seen it.
D.Lo
Member
(05-01-2012, 02:40 AM)
D.Lo's Avatar
'Good' Dolan (4chan not Reddit creations or worse - mind you I use Reddit to view the best of 4chan) is the best current-ish meme because it's both a stripped-down raw version and a subvertive parody of the Rage form. They're deliberately obscene and ugly and copyright infringing to make sure it cannot ever be mainstream.

Remember 'Race Guy'? (It was 4chan's attempt to discredit Rage face to prevent it becoming commoditised) Even though they were deliberately racist I loved that brief period. The racism was largely completely ironic, it was a parody of racism. The jokes themselves were awful, and usually tired stereotype based. Few were actually witty. But the meta-contextualism of the whole thing was magnificent.

Dolanís main meaning is pretty much the same as Race Guy, a scorched earth policy on internet trends.

Those new ones with the original Disney art are the next step because they undo the context yet again.

Dolan is dying though because the odd 9gag Ďoriginalí has been turning up on tumblr etc, a few even have rage faces in them. Kids who donít understand the meta-meaning have picked it up and run with it, so itíll be gone soon as any form of meaningful force. Same thing is happening to Jimmy now too.
matics
Member
(05-01-2012, 02:40 AM)
matics's Avatar

Originally Posted by WoodenLung

This is the only one I've ever found funny.
Not really a fan of Dolan.
lush
Member
(05-01-2012, 02:41 AM)
lush's Avatar

Originally Posted by D.Lo

'Good' Dolan (4chan not Reddit creations or worse - mind you I use Reddit to view the best of 4chan) is the best current-ish meme because it's both a stripped-down raw version and a subvertive parody of the Rage form. They're deliberately obscene and ugly and copyright infringing to make sure it cannot ever be mainstream.

Remember 'Race Guy'? (It was 4chan's attempt to discredit Rage face to prevent it becoming commoditised) Even though they were deliberately racist I loved that brief period. The racism was largely completely ironic, it was a parody of racism. The jokes themselves were awful, and usually tired stereotype based. Few were actually witty. But the meta-contextualism of the whole thing was magnificent.

Dolanís main meaning is pretty much the same as Race Guy, a scorched earth policy on internet trends.

Those new ones with the original Disney art are the next step because they undo the context yet again.

Dolan is dying though because the odd 9gag Ďoriginalí has been turning up on tumblr etc, a few even have rage faces in them. Kids who donít understand the meta-meaning have picked it up and run with it, so itíll be gone soon as any form of meaningful force. Same thing is happening to Jimmy now too.

Jesus....
Napalm_Frank
Member
(05-01-2012, 03:06 AM)
Napalm_Frank's Avatar
Yup Dolan was/is basically a parody of bad 4chan memes. Too bad he became one.

I still love him tho. Especially the early ones.
Uchip
Banned
(05-01-2012, 03:10 AM)
Uchip's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlueTsunami

That's the only thing about Dolan I find funny. All the sociopath and psychotic stuff is not my taste.

I never asked for this

Thread Tools