• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

jns

Just amazing the amount of killers they managed to get here. I'd love to see a stronger US presence in the future if possible. I know it's expensive and flights are long, but I can see it being to the US's benefit to come over and play a bunch of the Asian killers.

This was the Bison player that nearly knocked out Tokido last year. He's pretty legit, I think he's Australia's only hope. Hell, he might be the only Aussie left.

This was the Bison player that nearly knocked out Tokido last year. He's pretty legit, I think he's Australia's only hope. Hell, he might be the only Aussie left.

Still a few around by the looks. Hard to know with the brackets not updated. Great match though.

Well, now I don't know who to root for.

I know the feel bro. Really sad to see KOK get dominated so badly. His last hope was that corner combo which he unfortunately dropped. I don't feel too strongly for any of the remaining players. But among them, I'm probably going to root for one of the 2 remaining Chinese players. I want to see something new, Xiaohai and Dakou look great and I'd love to see them get there name out there by winning Shadowloo Showdown.

Omnicent

Just woke up and about to watch the archives as I eat breakfast. Probably going to miss some of Seasons Beatings, but thank god for archives.

Top Bottom