• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

Fjordson

Think it's from the final episode. It's a flashback Sequence from before the Cylon attack.
Yep. Drinking with Lee if I remember correctly.

The Saga Continues...

TonyPerkinsWantsHussle.gif
Brilliant lmao.

Ooh!! I want to play this game too...

Sony
Frankly I'm pretty grossed out at the idea that the way for Sony to blow Microsoft and Nintendo out of the water is to have the same cycle of sequels they have every console generation without showing any real progress in gameplay or creativity - virtues that we have seen less and less frequently from them with each passing generation despite a new gimmick copied from Nintendo with every platform release (although obviously each console provides some masterful titles that are too far apart).

I just don't see how people can get THAT excited about another Uncharted, another Killzone, another Gran Turismo, another God Of War despite the highs of each series and then act like they WILL ALWAYS BE MARKET LEADER!

If that is the case Sony should just res-up all the previous generations hits call it a day, it seems to make up a vast majority of their first party output anyway.

Microsoft
Frankly I'm pretty grossed out at the idea that the way for Microsoft to blow Sony and Nintendo out of the water is to have the same cycle of sequels they have every console generation without showing any real progress in gameplay or creativity - virtues that we have seen less and less frequently from them with each passing generation despite a new gimmick indirectly copied from Nintendo with every platform release (although obviously each console provides some masterful titles that are too far apart).

I just don't see how people can get THAT excited about another Halo, another Gears Of War, another Forza, another Alan Wake despite the highs of each series and then act like they OWN THE EXPANDED AUDIENCE!

If that is the case Microsoft should just res-up all the previous generations hits call it a day, it seems to make up a vast majority of their first party output anyway.

When did I say they didn't do the same thing? Thats the point.

OVERLY DEFENSIVE ALERT. I do not care who "wins"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
We need more gifs from Spongebob!

Also I wonder if this would be accurate (we need more toku gifs to represent e3)

ohsugie3vdj10.gif

SykoTech

When did I say they didn't do the same thing? Thats the point.

OVERLY DEFENSIVE ALERT. I do not care who "wins"

Gotta love when people resort to slamming other companies like that when someone says something negative about the company they love.

"Yeah well, these guys do it too!" has to be the saddest form of defense.

Normally the rule is brevity is the soul of wit, my number one complaint with ones like the labyrinth and the office gifs. This, however, is the exception to the rule and probably the best E3 gif ever. The bit with the Rabbid is just perfection.

Spongebob Kinect and tear away clothes reggie are pretty good too.

7threst

Tried my hand at another .gif, but I can't get the text to show up at a normal pace. Also, it's more depressing than funny maybe...

ibdSnKp8e3zyt1.gif

To fast for me to make out who the guy that's not Kaz is, I assume and Xbox spokesman.

And man all these Nintedndo > Sony & MS gifs, I hope they live up to the hype, haha.

Hell yeah! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EiHxQ8RhcQ

To fast for me to make out who the guy that's not Kaz is, I assume and Xbox spokesman.

And man all these Nintedndo > Sony & MS gifs, I hope they live up to the hype, haha.

Don Mattrick

I actually have a feeling one of the other console manufacturers will have a shock announcement / tease... Nintendo have a lot of hype to satisfy. I just thought mini-Iwata would be funniest.

RiverBed

Banned
So wasted don't know where the offical thread is. But here's a pic I took personally earlier today:

d3ebb6fe749dcf7a9c50d32265d111dacafb39c3.jpg

so fuckign awesome to be there!

deleted

So I made this approving Arnie gif I want to use at least once for E3, but I have neither the knowledge nor the proper program to edit it - right now it seems a little bit to big and not really fluent. Can anyone help me out?

32zcfw.gif

Top Bottom