• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Round Up Day 3 Contest

Thoraxes

My F5 button is twitching uncontrollably. Maybe in excitement. Maybe from playing too much D3. Probably both; I'm not sure.

Jomjom

Banned
Blah I keep getting it, but then it errors out for some reason when I hit enter after the screen showing the item.

Levyne

Banned
Blah I keep getting it, but then it errors out for some reason when I hit enter after the screen showing the item.

Something like this happened to me on both the black mage item and the snow dlc. I think basically multiple people can post the code and then see that but you gotta finish the race to the "redeem code" button.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
You should ask trivia questions and PM the first few people who get them right just so that it's fair. But I think you guys do that on Twitter or FB already.

Or give the Lightning/Snow DLC away to people who've platinumed both games and show proof of it. :lol

LOOK FORWARD TO IT.
You forgot a "PLEASE". :p

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Or give the Lightning/Snow DLC away to people who've platinumed both games and show proof of it. :lol
I think these people are the last target for these marketing promotions. =P

While I'm here, thanks again for doing this, Popcicle. Really awesome that you guys have done this for all the recent DLC releases.

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Kagari is everyone.

Isn't that supposed to be Sora is everyone?

Lumination said:

While I'm here, thanks again for doing this, Popcicle. Really awesome that you guys have done this for all the recent DLC releases.
You're welcome but really I like to think of this as Community promotions...though Marketing did give me the codes...eh we can both take credit ;)

B.K. said:
Then you should tell everyone to forget about it for a while instead.
You're right!

Forget about these giveaways and just relax, take a load off, play some Diablo III, or hug your loved ones...

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
But hey, they put a ton of work into these games already. :lol

By "they", I mean "me". :p I kid, I kid. I feel bad for people who say they don't get anything after a few seconds, though.

Popcicle said:
Forget about these giveaways and just relax, take a load off, play some Diablo III, or hug your loved ones...
My alternative is Sonic 4: Episode II. I don't know if this is a good thing. Ahahaha.

Popcicle said:
you suck McBain.
LET'S GET SILLY.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
ヴェルサスの事はしばらく忘れてください(笑)

うるさい、おまえ!

Pick up the pitchforks and torches, people.

XIII-2's plat is a joke compared to the first. You should try it out. IIRC from the OT, it was many people's first plat because it wasn't ridiculously time-consuming.

In that case, I'll definitely go for it then. I haven't played the game since I finished it a couple of weeks ago.

graywolf323

Gold Member
It's 5:30 and here is a little of everything:

Lightning:

Snow:

White Mage:

Black Mage:

Moogle Costume:

XD I managed to get Snow and the two Mage costumes this time (I bought the Lightning DLC as soon as it went live on Tuesday)

Popcicle you rock!

B.K.

Damn. I ALMOST got Requiem of the Goddess. I put in the code and got to the product information site, but when I clicked the button to redeem it, it said it had already been claimed.

Top Bottom