• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Faith (3DS)

Okay I threw together another thread for the new trailer, I don't usually do this sort of thing so if I somehow managed to bugger up such a simple task then have me whipped to pieces...intensely.

Ambitious

There's a new boxart. I can't link to the image from the phone, but just check Dave Cox' Twitter profile. His avatar is a cropped part of it; he hasn't revealed the full boxart yet.

edit: Here it is.
185dfa930fe31587d1bd19f13c85b0e6.jpeg

Ragus

Banned
I've just finished the demo.

Wow, I never thought I would enjoy this so much, as before launching it, I was quite sceptical. The combat is tight, very simmilar to LoS, but in 2d (many combos etc.) The game looks very nice. Character models are one of the best (the best?) which I have seen on 3DS.

The demo was linear, but hey, it's a demo. I saw some places, where I could go only after completing certain objectives, so I guess there is some exploring in this game.

I liked platforming section. Jumping on platforms while using a whip? Why not, it was fun.

On the other hand, framerate is quite low, and at the beginning, I thought it would be a deal breaker for me. But after 5 minutes I got used to it.

I'll wait to hear what is the lenght of the game, and if it's decent, then I may be even able to buy it day 1. I really enjoyed the demo.

Top Bottom