In other news:
- Participants of the pre-open beta will receive "something", which will be unveiled at a later date. As of now, we know about some room item given to players who reached a certain level in the closed beta.
- The sign up page for open beta will go live tomorrow.
- Open beta characters will be carried over to the "retail" version of the game, pre-open beta characters will NOT transfer over.
As twentytwo22 pointed out:
- No IP block of any kind was present during the previous tests (although near the end of CB rumors of one have appeared)
- The game is completely in Japanese, but there were English patches released during the course of previous tests
If you're getting a "language error" while creating a Sega account, add "Japanese" to the languages of your browser.
Apparently, all who participated in previous tests don't have to do anything to opt in as it will be done automatically.
Ok, my bad, the second half of June is apparently the date for the pre-open beta, not the "normal" one. Although, if everything goes smoothly, we can expect OB very soon.
Registration is up - link.
Pre-open beta last day schedule (thanks ezodagrom):
- 19:00 ~ 26:00
- 11:00 ~ 18:00
USA East Coast:
- 06:00 (AM) ~ 1:00 (PM)
USA West Coast:
- 03:00 (AM) ~ 10:00 (AM)