• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM3: Sony has one big surprise for E3 that is not the PlayStation 4.

Raide

Random Guess? Using the Vita with the PS3, similar to the Wii-U. Try and take some of the wind out of their sales (Hoho!)

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Meltdowns and Betrayaltons incoming. :p

Hope it's FF, KH, or TLG.

plufim

An actual game for the Vita.

Yup, that's my guess too. I'm expecting it to be totally half-assed though.
And it'd have virually no uptake by consumers, since you'd have to own BOTH systems. The point of the WiiU being a contained unit seems to be lost on people who claim Vita + PS3 is a WiiU, but then, those who claim that only want it as a bullet point anyway.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Random Guess? Using the Vita with the PS3, similar to the Wii-U. Try and take some of the wind out of their sales (Hoho!)

Maybe supported by a SKU that has them both in the box and a game like Sony Smash Bros. thrown in as well.

But at what cost? ;)

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Vita Phone feels like an obvious step now Sony has control of its phones. I expect it'd be an expensive bugger though and it is probably too soon as well.

Probably just something like Killzone 4.

Shiggy

Here's a short list of plausible "surprises":

- a tablet-like controller for PS3
- a pulse oxymeter
- PlayStation All-Stars Racing

Sony

e3_2012_s_bingo_t.jpg

Gustav

Banned
An actual game for the Vita.

And it'd have virually no uptake by consumers, since you'd have to own BOTH systems. The point of the WiiU being a contained unit seems to be lost on people who claim Vita + PS3 is a WiiU, but then, those who claim that only want it as a bullet point anyway.

Really? Vita has no gaemz, alreay?

I can imagine it now, during the conference: "The Last Guardian in stores... now!"
A secret surprise videogame launch is something I haven't seen before. :p

disco

I think the most likely scenario is a tablet controller or full integration of Vita with the PS3 to effectively act like a tablet.

Top Bottom