• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doramajoe

Neo Member
im glad fany is getting over this covering up her forehead phobia. its not like shes hiding a hyorin back there. she levels up so much when she shows even a glimpse. bangs are not a good look on her. well, at least their better than oh! hyoyeon bangs.

dokish

Banned
Wow... This "We Got Married" TV show seems really fun. Original idea.

I'm downloading the TaeYeon part. Not sure about SeoHyun yet. :p

TaeYeon is just so calm, so mature and has always this 'relaxed' expression on her face. Must be really great be married with her. Can't wait!

Fafnir

Seohyun's WGM is pretty good, she at least got a idol as a hubby. Seobaby goes from incredibly awkward around boys to mildly awkward. Best episode is when Soshi comes to visit their crib.

Taeyeon's WGM is good just because of Taengoo, but bad choice of husband. Would have been a lot more interesting if it was Kangin, but that would have been awkward as they were doing radio together at the time. Bungee jump and the last vacation episode is good. Where else are you going to see Taengoo seasick and drunk?

yeQ93.gif
ItWMg.gif

luso

Seohyun's WGM is pretty good, she at least got a idol as a hubby. Seobaby goes from incredibly awkward around boys to mildly awkward. Best episode is when Soshi comes to visit their crib.

Taeyeon's WGM is good just because of Taengoo, but bad choice of husband. Would have been a lot more interesting if it was Kangin, but that would have been awkward as they were doing radio together at the time. Bungee jump and the last vacation episode is good. Where else are you going to see Taengoo seasick and drunk?

WGM was initially focused on odd couples, so Taengoo got that guy.
Another good episode was the photo shoot with Tae and 8 bridesmaids. I started watching the show on YT back then in 2009, it was odd and had that cute girl Taeyeon. Soon I was watching every Soshi video.

Pendulum

WGM was initially focused on odd couples, so Taengoo got that guy.
Another good episode was the photo shoot with Tae and 8 bridesmaids. I started watching the show on YT back then in 2009, it was odd and had that cute girl Taeyeon. Soon I was watching every Soshi video.

Likewise, watching Eunjung on WGM has got me delving into anything T-ara related. And just in time for the current drama >.<

Biscuits

I found Taengoo WGM to be super awkward and forced. Didn't finish it, but maybe I should check out that vacation episode you guys are mentioning...

Edgeward

Birth of a Venus ep 5 and 6 are so good. Super enjoyable. And it must've been raining when I was watching ep 6 because of all the water coming down my face. ;_;

Shame it is only 7 episodes.

W_Dreamer

TaeYeon is just so calm, so mature and has always this 'relaxed' expression on her face. Must be really great be married with her. Can't wait!

While not SNSD related, if you like WGM style you should watch Adam Couple as well. The best couple of Season 2 imo. Gain (from B.E.G.) and Jokwon (from 2AM).

Alta1r

Kshownow should have the CC (Eunjung) WGM. I watched a bunch of them there. Not sure if they're keeping up still though as I'm way behind myself.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
woo!!!

EXID to make a comeback next week + behind the scenes photo

201208060913779174_1.jpeg

EXID is in full preparation for their comeback with their first mini album. They recently revealed behind the scenes images from their music video shoot for their title track &#8216;I Feel Good&#8216;.

From the photo that was revealed, EXID is ready to comeback with full force and not disappoint their many waiting fans.

The music video stills look colorful, spunky and filled with their charisma, heightening anticipation for their August 13th comeback.

edit:

ibvmxDRg5BPMRs.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Gangnam Style is now over 10 million views. More than SUJU/2NE1's videos which came out two weeks prior.

If only Hyuna had eyebrows in the MV.. then it'd be over 20mil easily.

Okay.. 10 million 4 days ago. It's at 15,552,117 now. God damnnnnnnnnnn!

vanty

Yeah Heroes is good. Definitely not Running Man level, but on average probably around the same level as Invincible Youth. Hongchul just kills it 24/7, would love to have him on RM at least for a guest, but preferably permanent.

Rainbow's Jaekyung becomes a KBS olympic announcer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=DYVNEWZLLFo
Mmm, that video and a couple others from that uploader make her #1 again. Sorry Yoonhye, it's been fun.
And now I'm sure she'll post a banging selca within a few hours of this post, since Rainbow all follow me on gaf you know.

Alta1r

http://blog.naver.com/chrome_ent/163512842 Looks like Crayon Pop is gonna be on Music Bank this week. And then going to Japan later in the month, I guess? Can't read Japanese.

Also, stuff from the baseball game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4Z0JDWUs0&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5QTTleLz5w&feature=plcp

Best part of those two videos:

geummi.gif

That Dikembe Mutombu no is just too sexy on her.

On an unrelated note, ryants, I saw your homegirls Spica performing on some show on J-MTV. At first I thought it was an older performance but it also had Nu'Est's Face, BtoB's Secret and EXO Mama so it can't be that old. Maybe they are still alive..

Edgeward

http://blog.naver.com/chrome_ent/163512842 Looks like Crayon Pop is gonna be on Music Bank this week. And then going to Japan later in the month, I guess? Can't read Japanese.

Via crayonpop.net

Aug 1th- Sport Seoul interview,Arirang Radio,Arirang TV Simply K-POP
Aug 2th-MBC Music interview
Aug 3th-Korean Economy interview,KFN Comfort Train,SBS MTV The Show feature program
Aug 4th-Mokdong Stadium Nexen VS LG Twins the ceremonial first pitch,SBS Allrak Korea(I’Park Mall in Yongsan)
Aug 5th-BS11 HanLove interview
Aug 6th-Sport Donga interview,Junior interview,Radio Kan Mi Young’s Friend
Aug 7th-SBS Challenge 1000 Songs,SBS MTV The Show
Aug 8th-MBC Music feature music program&#65288;at Cheongju&#65289;
Aug 10th-KBS Music Bank
Aug 11th-PBC-FM Lotte World(open show)
Aug 15th-tvN Starclass Show
(Aug 23~28th Japan schedule)
Aug 23th-arrive at Haneda Airport
Aug 24th-Japan first fan meeting at Odaiba Venus Fort(Tokyo)
Aug 25th-mini concert & talk show at Harajuku JOL studio(Tokyo)
Aug 26th-mini concear & talk show at AEON mall Tsuchiura(Ibaraki)
Aug 27th-interview etc.
Aug 28th-return to Korea from Haneda Airport

dokish

Banned
1080p version of 'The Birth of Venus' doesn't look much like 1080p...

Also, where's the subtitles?

--
Downloading Dream High S1 1080p (42gb)

Damn, I need a internal HD asap. (All USB slots used for external HDs that are almost full lol)

tatsuki

--

Damn, I need a internal HD asap. (All USB slots used for external HDs that are almost full lol)

You won't find many sub groups that will waste the time and resources subbing 1080 versions of any videos(unless it's a music video). The best we'll get is 720. Which is fine imo & has been what the hello-venus subbers have been using.

Peru

Oh god no, HaHa is more than hyperactive enough, I don't want Hong Chul hamming up my favorite shows as well.

Edgeward

--

For subs of Birth you will need to go to kpopjunkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom