• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Xzeon
Banned
(06-23-2012, 11:51 AM)

Originally Posted by EnderWiggles

Hey guess what, your husband isn't tied up because of your stupid joke, he's using it as an excuse to get out of the house for an hour and fuck someone who isn't a goddamn moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

Does that count as dehydrated water.

Yeah and, use something that sounds plausible god damn.

Like banana flavored Doritos or green carrots or spicy cereal or chocolate Mountain Dew SOMETHING like that, just make up a weird sounding food or a weird flavor of a product holy shit, fucking dehydrated water oh my god, I dont think anyone is that dumb.

But really, its a dumb prank, "lol made you waste time at the store!"

KING OF PRANKS.
Red UFO
(06-23-2012, 11:57 AM)
I don't know what you guys are talking about. This is hot.
KittenMaster
(06-23-2012, 12:16 PM)

Originally Posted by IAmtheFMan

Someone forward this to Seanbaby.

Needs to be a top 50 list to be up to his standards.
akira28
am I an eager baby bird?
am I a cute baby bunny?
(06-23-2012, 12:24 PM)
"...as seen on Sally Jesse Raphael."
CassSept
(06-23-2012, 12:35 PM)

Originally Posted by nyong

1) When she goes to weigh herself, put your toe on the scale and gently add 10 pounds. Give her a raised eyebrow when she looks around bewildered.

I nearly lost my life that way.

Originally Posted by Battersea Power Station

11. When you're out shopping and notice a pretty young girl walk by, tease your wife "Bet you wish you still had legs like that, honey." To show her it's all in good fun, buy her an ice cream and have a laugh before wheeling her up the next chair ramp.

OK, this one's too amazing.
Woody Invincible
(06-23-2012, 12:49 PM)
Fuck you guys, I still use trackballs.
Ryaaan14
(06-23-2012, 12:55 PM)

10. Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

Kinyou
(06-23-2012, 01:04 PM)

7. An oldie but goodie: Superglue a coin to the floor and watch as he scratches away to pick it up.

"....and that's why there's a coin glued to the floor that we can't remove without damaging our $5000 parquet"
Chromax
(06-23-2012, 01:08 PM)
I would be so annoyed...
Chinner
(06-23-2012, 01:13 PM)
11. put banana skin on the floor and watch as he slips on it!
Moppet13
(06-23-2012, 01:45 PM)

Originally Posted by nyong

9) Switch out her shampoo with Nair. When her hair falls out (because she "fell" for it, LOL) you can both laugh and she'll know what you love her because you find her attractive even when she's bald!

And this is why my last relationship ended.
Shadybiz
(06-23-2012, 01:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Soka

I can't really explain this, but for some reason, reading that list actually pissed me off. It made me uncomfortable and eventually literally angry.

This is so strange.

A lot of these seem to assume that the man is an idiot, which only tells me that people buy into every sitcom or commercial on TV.
Goya
Incurious Bastard
(06-23-2012, 02:22 PM)
from the comments

Meloni1

i tried the one with the hug me sign and a younger thinner woman hugged him. her breasts were pushed up again his chin (he is very short man). now what

now what
Dead Man
I got d 2 tha eepdicked
d-e-e-p-d-i-c-k-e-d
(06-23-2012, 02:31 PM)
Wow. I don't think I have any other words to expres myself at this point. Oh wait, yes I do. What a pile of shit.
soepje
(06-23-2012, 02:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Xzeon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

Does that count as dehydrated water.

Yeah and, use something that sounds plausible god damn.

Like banana flavored Doritos or green carrots or spicy cereal or chocolate Mountain Dew SOMETHING like that, just make up a weird sounding food or a weird flavor of a product holy shit, fucking dehydrated water oh my god, I dont think anyone is that dumb.

But really, its a dumb prank, "lol made you waste time at the store!"

KING OF PRANKS.

Letterman should have tried some of these pranks on Bieber the other night to see if you are right.

from the site

i've never seen my husband's face light up the way it did when he found a gummy worm in his apple

Last edited by soepje; 06-23-2012 at 02:39 PM.
industrian
will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
(06-23-2012, 02:48 PM)

11. When you're out shopping and notice a pretty young girl walk by, tease your wife "Bet you wish you still had legs like that, honey." To show her it's all in good fun, buy her an ice cream and have a laugh before wheeling her up the next chair ramp.

Incredible.
Jburton
(06-23-2012, 02:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Enco

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life.

Indeed .... stupid is as stupid does, and that "writer" is a stupid fuck.
Kinyou
(06-23-2012, 02:54 PM)

Originally Posted by soepje

Letterman should have tried some of these pranks on Bieber the other night to see if you are right.

from the site

i've never seen my husband's face light up the way it did when he found a gummy worm in his apple

Grinchy
(06-23-2012, 03:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Enco

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read in my life.

I can't fucking believe I wasted my time reading it. This was written by a vapid moron.
LabouredSubterfuge
(06-23-2012, 03:03 PM)

Sublime.
José Mourinho
cocknose
(06-23-2012, 03:04 PM)
Who the fuck is falling for glass hammers etc? 13 year olds?
plasticpassion
(06-23-2012, 03:07 PM)

Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

Uhhh...
GabDX
Banned
(06-23-2012, 03:15 PM)
There is nothing wrong with this list. If my girlfriend tried any of those on me I would just laugh because of how unexpected and harmless this is. You guys are way too serious.
kehs
(06-23-2012, 03:23 PM)
Bunch of liberals in here that can't handle harmless pranks. No wonder you all like to villify Romney.
JetBlackPanda
(06-23-2012, 03:37 PM)

Originally Posted by The_Technomancer

Holy crap, its like they asked a bunch of Mormons

Wtf Is this???

Anyways this thread is fucking hilarious.

Worst pranks ever!

Originally Posted by GabDX

There is nothing wrong with this list. If my girlfriend tried any of those on me I would just laugh because of how unexpected and harmless this is. You guys are way too serious.

I can picture you now... "do you have dehydrated water??, no????"

OH YOU!
plasticpassion
(06-23-2012, 03:44 PM)
This is a great accompaniment to that thread with old pictures from the 50s (or so) of how women should act on dates.
Jenga
Banned
(06-23-2012, 03:50 PM)
guys im pretty sure someone at fox news is pulling a norm macdonald and you're falling for the greatest joke article in a long time
GabDX
Banned
(06-23-2012, 03:57 PM)

Originally Posted by JetBlackPanda

Wtf Is this???

OH YOU!

I wouldn't fall for those but maybe if she came up with better fake items.
ElectricBlue187
Banned
(06-23-2012, 03:58 PM)

Originally Posted by Jenga

guys im pretty sure someone at fox news is pulling a norm macdonald and you're falling for the greatest joke article in a long time

they are not that clever
Jenga
Banned
(06-23-2012, 03:59 PM)

Originally Posted by ElectricBlue187

they are not that clever

which is what makes them clever
GatorBait
(06-23-2012, 04:00 PM)

Just remember, a harmless prank can certainly lead to some steamy activity underneath the sheets[.]

Republicans sure do have an odd take on foreplay.
Derrick01
Banned
(06-23-2012, 04:12 PM)

Originally Posted by The_Technomancer

Holy crap, its like they asked a bunch of Mormons

Funny you said this because I was picturing the mormon family from South Park when I read this. They would find this amazingly funny.
industrian
will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
(06-23-2012, 05:04 PM)

Originally Posted by JetBlackPanda

OH YOU!

A worker in Asda (the UK's Walmart) thought I was trolling them when I asked them if they had canned air. They called me out and everything.
Battersea Power Station
(06-23-2012, 05:08 PM)

Originally Posted by GatorBait

Republicans sure do have an odd take on foreplay.

"Pretend you're my employer and my insurance doesn't cover pre-natal care. Oh, my God, I'm so hot."
Jackben
(06-23-2012, 06:05 PM)

This article was a funny prank that spices up my relationship with Fox News and now we are all laughing together!

PINCH A HUBBY'S NIPS FOR THE BEST SURPRISE EVER :D (DONT DO IT ON HALLOWEEN, TOO SPOOKY)

found shoes stuffed with newspaper wads all inscribed with SURPRISE. do not have a girlfriend or significant other. same person may be responsible for missing ape mask. send clues to my hotmail account please.

Who would have thought FoxNews comments were so spicy.
Enco
(06-23-2012, 06:12 PM)

Originally Posted by GabDX

They're fucking stupid.

Drop a pillow on his head? OMG ROFL SO FUNNI! LETS HAV SEX!!111
Sielys
(06-23-2012, 06:17 PM)
Reminds me of Seanbaby's articles.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-50-c...ver-published/
Fancy Corndog
(06-23-2012, 06:24 PM)
Wow, that is some corny shit.
.la1n
(06-23-2012, 06:27 PM)

Originally Posted by Lionel Mandrake

Divorce.

Best first post I have seen in quite some time. Rolling on the floor over here.
Heel
(06-23-2012, 06:34 PM)

Hahahaha amazing.
Escape Goat
(06-23-2012, 06:40 PM)
#104: Give your partner the shocker during sex It will be sure to spice up your relationship.
oktarb
(06-23-2012, 06:43 PM)
In the Navy the old salty veterans would try and send the noobs on a prank mission. "Go get a bucket of 'a one r' from supply. of course the ones that didn't see through this would end up at supply with a bucket and everyone laughing. A1R.
nyong
Banned
(06-23-2012, 06:59 PM)

Originally Posted by oktarb

In the Navy the old salty veterans would try and send the noobs on a prank mission. "Go get a bucket of 'a one r' from supply. of course the ones that didn't see through this would end up at supply with a bucket and everyone laughing. A1R.

The best is when you pretend you're having difficulty reaching say a screw in a tight spot. Send the new guy to supply for a reach-around.
"God's Beard!"
(06-23-2012, 07:48 PM)

Originally Posted by Teh Hamburglar

#104: Give your partner the shocker during sex It will be sure to spice up your relationship.

As seen in Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
akira28
am I an eager baby bird?
am I a cute baby bunny?
(06-23-2012, 07:50 PM)
I mean the concept is true. A playful spouse would get the juices flowing. But not so much the pranking. More like ticklefights and teases and playing, etc. It takes a particular person to have an appreciation for practical jokes and physical comedy. I'm sure there's an academic paper out somewhere.
KittenMaster
(07-12-2012, 04:54 PM)
Sorry for bumping this thread, but...

Originally Posted by IAmtheFMan

Someone forward this to Seanbaby.

Which one of you guys actually forwarded it to him? XD
KO Traveling Hobo
(07-12-2012, 05:08 PM)

Originally Posted by KittenMaster

Hardest I've laughed in a long time. Thanks to you and whoever sent it to him.
blahblah...blah
(07-12-2012, 05:18 PM)
I was hoping the update would be on the sacking of the woman who wrote this. Oh well, a Cracked article will suffice!
SmokyDave
His head smashed in and his heart cut out and his liver removed and his bowels unplugged and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis...
(07-12-2012, 05:27 PM)
All those pranks seem to rely on me being extremely easily amused or being a blethering simpleton.

Originally Posted by KittenMaster

Ah, that was a good giggle.
twinturbo2
butthurt Heat fan
(07-12-2012, 05:28 PM)
Seanbaby is still awesome, film at eleven.