I'll of course post any response I get, which I'm sure won't be any at all
EDIT: I almost felt bad about sending it, until I read this on her blog:
"What makes me so mod? Well when it comes to my wedding, I’m abandoning the ancient tradition that dictates my parents foot the bill. I’ll be paying for a lot of this shin-dig.
Why shouldn’t I?!?I can and I will.
We might not have fireworks at midnight or customized snow-globes for our save the dates…but it will be a lot of fun. And I bet there will be fireworks later in the night…wink wink"
Lmfao at this.
Top 10 pranks for guys:
1) When she goes to weigh herself, put your toe on the scale and gently add 10 pounds. Give her a raised eyebrow when she looks around bewildered. Just when the tears start flowing, don't forget to give her a big kiss and let her know it was just a prank!
2) When she comes home at night to a dark house, hide around the corner next to the light switch. When she reaches to turn it on, grab her hand!
3) Replace the money in her purse with monopoly dollars. Make sure there is money on the debit card so she isn't stranded!
4) Move the seat in her car to an awkward and uncomfortable position. Also set the mirrors in different directions. Be sure to be there when she discovers the problem so you both can laugh and laugh!
5) Record her tinkling in the bathroom and change her voicemail greeting!
6) Change her alarm clock to go off 3 hours early! Change the other clocks in the house too! When she arrives at work 3 hours early, surprise her by taking her out to breakfast!
7) Peel off her deodorant label and switch it with Old Spice!
8) Set off the smoke alarm while she's in the shower! Nothing like being naked and having the adrenaline pumping to spice up the sex life.
9) Switch out her shampoo with Nair. When her hair falls out (because she "fell" for it, LOL) you can both laugh and she'll know what you love her because you find her attractive even when she's bald!
Unless you married and idiot, who would fall for this?
2. This is one of our favorites and it can translate into a number of situations. Ask your guy to go to the supermarket and give him a list of made up things like dehydrated water, sweet salt or a blunt knife. If he’s into fixing things, send him to the hardware store for a glass hammer or cement humidifier. For the sports guy, tell him to grab a box of curveballs and meet you in the park after work. Beware though, this could keep him tied up for a while.
You have a crafty husband and you think you can fool him by asking him to get a glass hammer?
If that's Fox's audience, then sign me up. THe comments are awesome.
My girlfriend glued all of my coins to the laundry room floor. That was our rent money. Also the landlord is very angry and is going to evict us. Please help, we have nowhere else to go.
found shoes stuffed with newspaper wads all inscribed with SURPRISE. do not have a girlfriend or significant other. same person may be responsible for missing ape mask. send clues to my hotmail account please.
This article was a funny prank that spices up my relationship with Fox News and now we are all laughing together!
Take a screen shot of his computer's desktop, then hide all the desktop icons and set that image as the desktop background!!!! He'll be stuck for hours when trying to google '10 tips for a better marriage!"
When he goes into a public bathroom, preferably an airport or shopping mall, tape a sign that says "Free Blumpkins" to the door of his stall. He will love all the attention.
The results are fantastic, our sex life has improved dramatically and our children are happier than ever of going to the church on Sundays !
I can only recommend this, we think it's a recipe for a happy marriage !!!
I've done 1, 2, and 6. Just the other day my wife dropped my phone and I used a "cracked screen" app to convince her that she'd broken it. I let it get to the point where we were having a huge fight about it and she was almost in tears before I told her it was a joke. She then hit me repeatedly in the face and once in the groin. Success.
Top 10 pranks for guys:
EDIT: Holy shit, I had to stop reading the comments at work because I was having trouble not laughing out loud.
This is groundbreaking news!
There is now an article on this.
Did you know what the bump was about? :P
There is now an article on this.
WTH, is that a massive hole in the bath at the end?
How about throwing firecrackers into the shower?
Is the husband supposed to be a complete idiot?
This is one of our favorites and it can translate into a number of situations. Ask your guy to go to the supermarket and give him a list of made up things like dehydrated water, sweet salt or a blunt knife. If he’s into fixing things, send him to the hardware store for a glass hammer or cement humidifier. For the sports guy, tell him to grab a box of curveballs and meet you in the park after work. Beware though, this could keep him tied up for a while.
What guy who's into fixing things or into sports wouldn't catch those things.
Just saw he did the article.
Sorry for bumping this thread, but...
Which one of you guys actually forwarded it to him? XD
And uh me! and probably others too.
How does one carefully poke a gummy worm into a fuckin' apple?
Carefully poke some gummy worms into fresh fruit, like apples. Give your guy (or even your kids) a wormy apple for lunch and watch their face light up.
someone was paid to write this
10. Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!