• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Summary of recent events:

dsr2LEH.png

-----------------------

Ni-no-Kuni-la-ira-de-la-bruja-blanca-wizards-edition.jpg

Varth

Also, the italian adaptation (text only) seems to be very good, judging by the PR. Very funny work on some names, like the "elettroquaglia" in the DLC, and in the title too (Strega Cinerea/Ash Witch instead of the generic White Witch).

I don't own a PS3 and live in NA but I will probably be ordering this as well :D

I was following this game (and more specifically the DS game) a few years ago, is there still no plan for NA release of the PS3 game? DS port is still dead in the water?

xoGDtW

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Fuck, I hope we get that here... Europe seems to be getting a lot of awesome RPG special editions lately while the US is left out in the cold.

Fuck, I hope we get that here... Europe seems to be getting a lot of awesome RPG special editions lately while the US is left out in the cold.

I'd be shocked if it's released in the US. Tales of Graces f is receiving a Special Edition in Europe while the US version didn't.

Mafro

Didn't they say the reason they weren't bringing the DS version over to the west was because it would involve too much translation with the book?

gogogow

Not surprising EU is getting a CE. Europe is much more receptive to Japanese games. Look at Square Enix (PSP) games, MGS, GT, Yakuza, Bayonetta etc.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Damn, that looks nice. EU generally seems to get the best stuff now.

Sonic Generations CE, a bunch of SE CEs, love from NoE, Namco CEs... If they get Atlus games more often and at a consistent rate, they'll be in business.

Zoibie

That looks pretty cool. Of all the Collector's Editions that I never buy, this seems like one of the best looking. Might even consider it if the price is right.

Have been waiting for Amazon to put up their pre-orders for the standard version, but now I'll definitely be looking for this edition. Looks awesome.

Very impressed with how Namco are publishing their RPGs in Europe; Witcher 2, Tales of Graces f and now Ni No Kuni getting very nice sets.

Top Bottom