• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Sorry for the shameless plug, but I figured some of you would be interested! :)
I designed a limited edition parody Ni No Kuni tee, only available this weekend!

$11 bucks at TheYetee.com

i8BWDUy.gif

And my buddy Marc made a rad tee also going up with mine:

uOGyrfU.gif

Cheers guys!

I will totally buy your shirt, one question though..got any checkout coupon codes? ;)

Dreweyes

I ordered from Amazon France and got the game this week. Happy to get the book and plush, don't really mind about missing the coin.

Can someone let me know if the DLC included with the European version will work on US PSN accounts?

Peagles

I ordered from Amazon France and got the game this week. Happy to get the book and plush, don't really mind about missing the coin.

Can someone let me know if the DLC included with the European version will work on US PSN accounts?

Nope, best to just get a PAL based PSN account, then you can get Gold Hurly and Draggle for free too!

Dwayne

fishpond said:
Hi Dwayne,

Thank you for your order of Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch with Fishpond.co.nz

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit your account page.

It's over.

yeah so now i have 2 fucking guides since I had one preordered that arrived to me before I even realized I wouldn't be getting a WE. Thanks Scamco.

vivin

+1 for fishpond ripoff

I originally ordered 2 copies from the NZ fishpond back in Jan, after constant delays, they finally sent me the cancelled email, such bs. I dont understand how you can string a customer along for almost 2months, with the last email being

" Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse:

* Ni No Kuni

We estimate this item will ship between 12/03/2013 and 19/03/2013 "

to suddenly being cancelled is rather shitty :( now I have to find a copy elsewhere T_T

Chopper

+1 for fishpond ripoff

I originally ordered 2 copies from the NZ fishpond back in Jan, after constant delays, they finally sent me the cancelled email, such bs. I dont understand how you can string a customer along for almost 2months, with the last email being

" Your order for the item below has now completed administrative processing and has been released to the allocated warehouse:

* Ni No Kuni

We estimate this item will ship between 12/03/2013 and 19/03/2013 "

to suddenly being cancelled is rather shitty :( now I have to find a copy elsewhere T_T
Be grateful you hadn't ordered way back in July!

:(

Quadratic

Looks like my Amazon.de order got lost coming to Canada because the tracking number given to me has had no activity since January 31st. Contacted Amazon.de and they processed a refund because they have no idea where the package is either. Still haven't received the strategy guide from Namco Bandai as well. I can officially chalk this up as the worst experience I've had trying to buy a video game ever.

Jakten

Finally got my order from Amazon.de, I'd contacted them a few weeks ago and they told me my order was lost but it came in today. I got a customs charge though so anyone who has a lost amazon.de maybe your order is just caught up in customs.

Top Bottom