• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ni No Kuni Collector's Edition for EU/NA [failure level well beyond critical mass]

Jomjom

Banned
I hate that the overwhelming majority of Americans only like games with guns. It's pretty difficult for me to come up with 5 NA CEs that don't involve games with guns.

Oh well I guess I should be grateful that at least an English speaking country somewhere in the world is receptive to Japanese games so that we even get a chance to import something like this.

After purchasing Last Story CE, Pandora's Tower CE, and soon Ni No Kuni, I should just move to Europe.

Corto

I'll buy one of those CE. If I somehow can't get one I will randomly choose one of you guys that will boast here on GAF that he/she got it, murder you and take it from your cold dead hands. Consider this a fair warning.

I hate that the overwhelming majority of Americans only like games with guns. It's pretty difficult for me to come up with 5 NA CEs that don't involve games with guns.

Oh well I guess I should be grateful that at least an English speaking country somewhere in the world is receptive to Japanese games so that we even get a chance to import something like this.

After purchasing Last Story CE, Pandora's Tower CE, and soon Ni No Kuni, I should just move to Europe.

Good Point. I do enjoy my Halo and COD online with friends, but i love rpg's! And it bites that this kind of stuff would not sell very well over here! :(

Eusis

Will import if there is no US version.
If I get the game, yeah, definitely doing this. The book's a neat novelty and it's a great compromise to put out an LE with the book, but include it digitally in all games. If we can ONLY get it digitally in the US, not even a retailer exclusive LE, then I'd rather just import.

a tad off topic... but can anyone suggest some good sites for importing? If the US doesn't get this I may start down that path......

I'm ashamed to admit I've never partaken is such as of yet :(

Jomjom

Banned
Good Point. I do enjoy my Halo and COD online with friends, but i love rpg's! And it bites that this kind of stuff would not sell very well over here! :(

Yeah I like my occasional FPS as well, but I also like many other types of games. I wish the American general public were more like us, then we would get all kinds of CEs and releases.

Lucent

Eff'n this! Dammit I'm tired of this "everything should be shooters and "bro-op" now or it's no good!" I have a hard time even thinking I'll be able to enjoy Borderlands 2 or Bioshock Infinite because of all the shooters I was exposed to on the 360 (which I've sold now for a Vita).

This is a game I've been looking forward to ever since it was announced. I wanted that book when Japan got it. Now I'm gonna have to preorder this if I can and I won't cancel it unless NA gets it.

EDIT: I just realized I went from Junior Member to Member. Yay! =D

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

You say that like shooters don't do well in Europe or something.

Lucent

$100 or less and it is mine. :)

Same. I'm willing to splurge a bit on this game since I have plenty of time to save for it from now til mid January. And it's one of my most anticipated games. Don't have many RPGs now a days. At least not on consoles. This is gonna look so beautiful. And from what I've seen of the book in Japanese, it looks like a lot of work and care was put into making it. I bet it's really interesting to read.

want, very badly.

I've been so starved for good JRPG's lately. All the 360 ones from the beginning of the gen seem like a distant memory now that MS just cut their losses with the Japanese market.

This and Xillia, please hurry up.

Nyphestus

Neo Member
My levels of excitement cannot be contained by mere words.

tumblr_m4bxjnA8Ey1ql4nnfo2_250.gif

x3r0123

yay glad to know that it's coming to NA. Anyone that ordered from namco store before could give provide some feedback on their service?

Top Bottom