• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

foltzie1

So yeah, I got Metroid 2. Gonna need some time to get used to this. Visually it looks fine, control side, yeah lol.

That old fashioned goodness. . .

It is rather impressive for what it was, but it REALLY could use the Zero Mission treatment, as the current game is kinda of slow and the screen so relatively tight.

maintenance.jpg

First time in ages I'm getting a digital reward and can't even do that without hiccups. FFS Nintendo.

At least your coins aren't safe with Wario.

Ondore

Did the maintenance affect anything with new surveys being posted? Bought Bayonetta 1 last night (finally) and it hasn't appeared, yet I got the DDP credit.

Ondore

Great, my Zelda XL's hinge had a piece of the paint fall off.

Is the 3 month warranty extension for registering hardware still a thing? I bought this system on launch day last year, and registered it same day. I won't be able to get a backup system for a system transfer until just after Christmas.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Club Nintendo updated the SSB Offer page to show Mewtwo & the fact you have until march 31st to register both versions of the game to get him, to which you'll get two e-mails, one with a code to download him on Wii U, & the other for 3DS.

They also have most of the tracks for each disc for the OST as well, though it's the same stuff mentioned in the 50-fact extravaganza.

i-Jest

Club Nintendo updated the SSB Offer page to show Mewtwo & the fact you have until march 31st to register both versions of the game to get him, to which you'll get two e-mails, one with a code to download him on Wii U, & the other for 3DS.

They also have most of the tracks for each disc for the OST as well, though it's the same stuff mentioned in the 50-fact extravaganza.

Holy Shit. Common Nintendo. Just give us the Eon Ticket codes while your at it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I still haven't gotten it, & I registered three games that amiibos work on (Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, & then tomorrow, SSB).

Meeps

Just a heads up, the Smash Bros. CD item appeared in my todo list and I was able to order it (I had pre-loaded the Wii U version)!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Registered my copy & when I went to Earn Coins, it showed me both the CD (which I could redeem) & Mewtwo (which just told me they'd e-mail me). However, you might want to wait a bit, as I tried confirming my order, but it just took me back to the rewards page.

Edit: Seems to be working now as I was able to confirm my order, but I noticed I didn't get my coins, plus it still shows the game under my To-Do list.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Alright, there we go, now everything's taken care of. Hopefully, since there's a 2 & 4 month window for registering the games, the site won't get hammered tomorrow.

Weetrick

I just bought a Japanese Wii U Pro Controller (it was cheaper for some reason) and was shocked to see it came with a Club Nintendo code. However, I can't redeem it in the States.
Hopefully it finds a nice home with a Japanese Club Nintendo member here:

WUPA RSWA E8Z1 ZHV7 0XR9

Happy Smash Bro'ing everybody!

wilflare

There was a survey about amiibos. The surgery said it was for a small number of people and today was the last day for it.

ah I see. I suppose it's sent to your email too? hmm Nintendo never sends me any of such stuff :(

hmm - still waiting for the Smash Coins to show up :/ I preloaded

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I decided that I wanted the CD after all, so I bought Smash for 3DS for $32 (w/ Best Buy GCU), swiped the code, and traded it right back for $32. On my way to pick up my Wii U copy now!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Yeah, as I said, I traded it. I'm no scammer. Best Buy gives $20, plus 50% in-store bonus, plus 10% GCU bonus.

ohlawd

lol I think I just lost my Smash 3DS pin in the ether

I filled in the survey, submitted it but timed out. Now it tells me my pin has been used already and I didn't get my coins.

ahh fuck, I'll register the Wii U one now. Maybe the 3DS one did go through.

edit: success. ordered the CD wooo

i-Jest

lol I think I just lost my Smash 3DS pin in the ether

I filled in the survey, submitted it but timed out. Now it tells me my pin has been used already and I didn't get my coins.

ahh fuck, I'll register the Wii U one now. Maybe the 3DS one did go through.

edit: success. ordered the CD wooo

Happened to me earlier when registering Pokemon. I just pressed the backspace key and resubmitted the survey. That worked for me.

So I was registering Smash Bros. Wii U, entered the code, but my laptop died in the middle of the survey. It shows that I registered it and I'm able to redeem the CD, but the coins aren't showing up.

Do I need to contact Nintendo?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Try registering the game again. That's what happened to me. I registered, gave me the offers, but not the coins, so I tried registering again & after taking the survey a second time, it worked.

BooJoh

Anyone else buy Pokemon digitally at midnight and it hasn't registered on CN yet? I thought they usually showed up within less than 24 hours... The "Product Registration" is even listed on my To-do List from the ITB but clicking it just tells me to link my system and buy the game.

I registered both my Smash codes. I did the CD offer. The CD disappeared in my to-do, but it isn't in my order history. Is it supposed to be in my history, does it take a while, or what? Also, do I just leave the Mewtwo offer be, because it doesn't do anything but take me to an info page when I click it.

i-Jest

I registered both my Smash codes. I did the CD offer. The CD disappeared in my to-do, but it isn't in my order history. Is it supposed to be in my history, does it take a while, or what? Also, do I just leave the Mewtwo offer be, because it doesn't do anything but take me to an info page when I click it.

In order inquiry I see this:

"SSB WII U/3DS SOUNDTRACK CD - CLUB"

So contact Club Nintendo to get this sorted. The site was hammered straight to hell because of all the registrations going on. Not surprised to see mishaps. I'd leave the Mew Two thing be for now. Codes won't be available until next year anyway.

vatstep

So contact Club Nintendo to get this sorted. The site was hammered straight to hell because of all the registrations going on. Not surprised to see mishaps. I'd leave the Mew Two thing be for now. Codes won't be available until next year anyway.
Same here, but it did take a while (maybe an hour or so) for it to show up. I didn't get an e-mail confirmation for several additional hours.

It is there now. Took around 40 minutes, and the same for the email. It annoys me for the Mewtwo thing to just sit there, but oh well.

L Thammy

Some asshole used my registration PIN when my copy was in the mail. :|
Contacted Club Nintendo about it, has anyone had any luck with this?

L Thammy

How does that work?

Did they open it up?

Probably not. Last I checked, Club Nintendo codes were ridiculously easy to break. You just change the last letter in a code you already have and boom.
(And by "checked" I mean "heard". This is exactly why I don't cheat myself some extra coins with this exploit.)

the3ye

Some asshole used my registration PIN when my copy was in the mail. :|
Contacted Club Nintendo about it, has anyone had any luck with this?

I've got the same problem. Smash Bros. for Wii U from BestBuy online store "The PIN you entered has already been registered. Each PIN may only be registered once." wow...how can this happen?

Looks like the problem is quite common.

Top Bottom