• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 Beta access if you preorder MOH: Warfighter

Salsa

Go to Origin. Select Genre-->Shooter

4CflY.jpg

welp.

edit: already being reported by OnlySP.com and other sites

What the fuck? Not even, like, 2143 or some other spinoff or anything?

They're just jumping right to 4?

If it's launching on current consoles again I really cannot forsee this being good. If it's modern military again I'm going to die laughing - I mean, I love BF3 to death but come the fuck on.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Hey.

That 69,99$ price tag better be for a limited edition or something and not the regular price.

TGMIII

As much as I liked BF3 I'm pretty much done buying these games if they're going to go the CoD route and release a new game every year.

Are you fucking kidding me!? We just fucking got BF3 last year with BF Premium and now this!? Please tell me this is a sick joke because if it isn't, I'm seriously getting ready to uninstall BF3 and never play it again.

PaineReign

Neo Member
I am guessing, if this is real, that BF4 will to be 2014. Depends how well the beta goes, if it is actually a beta and not a demo.

What are the sales of BF3? Was going head to head with COD successful or are they better off putting the game in April or May when people are over COD?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Are you fucking kidding me!? We just fucking got BF3 last year with BF Premium and now this!? Please tell me this is a sick joke because if it isn't, I'm seriously getting ready to uninstall BF3 and never play it again.

It will have been 2 years since BF3 came out if BF4 comes out during fall (it will). That's pretty good compared to CoD and a miracle for Battlefield. What did people expect? Not to see one for whole 5-7 years?

Syntsui

Year 1: infinity ward CoD, BF3
Year 2: treayarch CoD, MoH
Year 3: infinity ward CoD, BF4
Infinit cycle, infinite money, yayyyy

Salsa

It will have been 2 years since BF3 came out if BF4 comes out during fall (it will). That's pretty good compared to CoD and a miracle for Battlefield. What did people expect? Not to see one for whole 5-7 years?

well, Battlefield 2 was a long while ago and they tend to release the spinoffs in between the numbered series if the history of the games so far is anything to go by. The COD comparissions really just started with this game, so anything could have happened.

With the amount of content that they are trying to pump into BF3 with Premium yes, I was fully ready and thinking to play BF3 for the next few years. Now that I see EA wants to go the CoD route, I can no longer support this type of behavior.

Can't see how anyone'd be surprised.

Fake Edit: But the Frostbite engine being supposedly exclusive to Digital Deluxe is pretty hilarious.

CronoShot

I'm not sure why this is so surprising to people. Were you expecting Bad Company 3 instead? Because we all knew there would be another Battlefield in 2013.

Besides, this is EA we're talking about.

Top Bottom