• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
don't worry you guys still have the "Country with the most hot women with the hottest asses on Earth" record, which I can assure you is the only record that anyone cares about

Thanks for the comforting words.

That is a great record.

Sealda

Banned
I'd love for China to get some non-gold medals and overtake USA in totals (but not golds) and then watch how those American sites would suddenly change their ranking criteria.

Or overtake them in Gold and Medals and watch USA switch to amount of Bronze.

UK GAF, is there any way to rematch entire events online? The 24 live streams are fantastic, but I was out today and want to watch the canoe doubles event but can't find it on the bbc sport page - there are just a few catchup items. You'd think that everything would be available. I think they should have one of the 24 channels do a rolling repeat of highlights so you can catch up easily whenever you need to

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/schedule-results Click on a sport, you should then see the catch up stuff.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Are American commentators having as much fun making fun of the Nigerian team as the BBC are? Over here the guy is making fun of how many Nigerian players were born in the US.
Sort of ironic, since Luol Deng wasn't born in the UK.

I just read somewhere that this is what Nigeria gets for all that spam mail, lol

d043603d3c02fff6a0f73585eb225080407a3469.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom