• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Drencrom
Member
(11-01-2012, 04:03 PM)
Drencrom's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheMink

Also which Dreweyes cover is the final product?

This one

Hey Drew, could you redo the cover with the new design?

TheMink
Member
(11-01-2012, 04:18 PM)
TheMink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Drencrom

This one

Hey Drew, could you redo the cover with the new design?

Excellent thank you!
JStein0222
Member
(11-01-2012, 04:29 PM)
JStein0222's Avatar
Love that art, it's currently my phone background
Mik_Pad
Member
(11-01-2012, 07:43 PM)
Mik_Pad's Avatar

Originally Posted by JStein0222

Love that art, it's currently my phone background

Same here. :D
Dreweyes
(11-01-2012, 08:42 PM)
Cheers guys! Okay I'll finalize everything and post it here in a bit...
Acquiescence
Banned
(11-01-2012, 08:44 PM)
Acquiescence's Avatar
There's another patch to download, and matchmaking is down right now so I couldn't join a game.
The Grim Heaper
Member
(11-01-2012, 08:44 PM)
The Grim Heaper's Avatar
Have I missed anything big these past few days? No internet or anything...

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Cheers guys! Okay I'll finalize everything and post it here in a bit...

Can't wait!
plainr_
Member
(11-01-2012, 09:07 PM)
plainr_'s Avatar
I need your help PSASBros. Can any of you identify this font for sly cooper:



And probably a long shot but any font similar to this:



These are the last two logos I need to make. I don't mind redrawing them from scratch but finding the font would be ten times easier. :)
TheMink
Member
(11-01-2012, 09:08 PM)
TheMink's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Cheers guys! Okay I'll finalize everything and post it here in a bit...

Dreweyes
(11-01-2012, 09:16 PM)
Finished! Feel free to use & download as you like! :)

3D Render:

Artwork Details:

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ufbbzuclg1dr4zu
Last edited by Dreweyes; 11-01-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Drencrom
Member
(11-01-2012, 09:21 PM)
Drencrom's Avatar

Originally Posted by plainr_

I need your help PSASBros. Can any of you identify this font for sly cooper:

Can only find the subtitle font

HNNNG @ the 3d cover render
Last edited by Drencrom; 11-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Man-is-Obsolete
Member
(11-01-2012, 09:24 PM)
Man-is-Obsolete's Avatar
Soooo nice
Dreweyes
(11-01-2012, 09:25 PM)
Thanks peeps! ♥

Originally Posted by plainr_

I need your help PSASBros. Can any of you identify this font for sly cooper:



And probably a long shot but any font similar to this:



These are the last two logos I need to make. I don't mind redrawing them from scratch but finding the font would be ten times easier. :)

This is the closest font I could find for Sly:



Ape Escape is custom I think.
IntelliHeath
As in "Heathcliff"
(11-01-2012, 09:34 PM)
IntelliHeath's Avatar
I'm impressed with the cover box. I would rather to buy those box cover myself.


Just downloaded patches, and I was wondering what it is for?
plainr_
Member
(11-01-2012, 09:36 PM)
plainr_'s Avatar
Everybody tweet that cover to SuperBot. This needs to be the reverse cover.


Originally Posted by Drencrom

Can only find the subtitle font

HNNNG @ the 3d cover render

Yeah, I can't seem to find anything for the main logo. By the looks of it you would think it's pretty common.

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Thanks peeps! ♥



This is the closest font I could find for Sly:

http://i.imgur.com/nyeIx.png

Ape Escape is custom I think.

Thank you! Nice find. I will try to work with that.
Last edited by plainr_; 11-01-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Catalix
And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
(11-01-2012, 10:04 PM)
Catalix's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Finished! Feel free to use & download as you like! :)

3D Render:

Artwork Details:

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ufbbzuclg1dr4zu

This is beautiful work, my friend. Very inspired concept and execution.
IntelliHeath
As in "Heathcliff"
(11-01-2012, 10:05 PM)
IntelliHeath's Avatar
FFA wouldn't work for me, but 2 vs 2 does.
electroshockwave
Member
(11-01-2012, 10:51 PM)
electroshockwave's Avatar
I just thought of something after watching videos of this and UMVC3 I just thought of something. The character portraits at the bottom of the screen should match the colours/costume that your character is using. It would really help players and spectators to follow the action as it can be pretty confusing when there are multiples of the same character playing.
J-Tier
Member
(11-02-2012, 01:49 AM)
J-Tier's Avatar
https://twitter.com/sethkillian/stat...41010001616897

Seth noticed your boxart Drew.
TimeEffect
Member
(11-02-2012, 02:04 AM)
TimeEffect's Avatar

Originally Posted by electroshockwave

I just thought of something after watching videos of this and UMVC3 I just thought of something. The character portraits at the bottom of the screen should match the colours/costume that your character is using. It would really help players and spectators to follow the action as it can be pretty confusing when there are multiples of the same character playing.

Those portraits in general are bad. I love the big, free portraits in SSB. They should have totally used that.

ANd great job, Drew. Particularly love the classic colouring
JoshHood
Member
(11-02-2012, 02:06 AM)
JoshHood's Avatar
Anyone know how much longer the beta is running for?
Dreweyes
(11-02-2012, 02:56 AM)
Thanks again guys!

Originally Posted by jtir123

https://twitter.com/sethkillian/stat...41010001616897

Seth noticed your boxart Drew.

How awesome! :D
B.O.O.M
Member
(11-02-2012, 03:04 AM)
B.O.O.M's Avatar
Seriously impressive work Drew..I'm glad to see Seth helping to get the recognition it deserves. Well done
TimeEffect
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:23 AM)
TimeEffect's Avatar
Hahaha. Chad Warden haters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBH1...ure=watch-vrec
Last edited by TimeEffect; 11-02-2012 at 07:27 AM.
KevinCow
Banned
(11-02-2012, 07:29 AM)
KevinCow's Avatar
guys is this game out yet

i want this game to be out so i can play with the other 14 characters

and on the other 10 stages

and do all the single player stuff

and dick around in the training room
SSReborn
Member
(11-02-2012, 08:54 AM)
SSReborn's Avatar
Parappa Combo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=lsc2SthW9NI#!

This is one is a lot more in depth with notations, and descriptions.
TheMink
Member
(11-02-2012, 02:09 PM)
TheMink's Avatar

Originally Posted by SSReborn

Parappa Combo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=lsc2SthW9NI#!

This is one is a lot more in depth with notations, and descriptions.

Those lvl 1 wall bounce hit confirms are sweet.
MaverickHunterAsh
Member
(11-02-2012, 03:42 PM)
MaverickHunterAsh's Avatar
Anyone know if the 1.02 update changes/fixes anything noticeable?
SmithnCo
Member
(11-02-2012, 04:25 PM)
SmithnCo's Avatar

Originally Posted by MaverickHunterAsh

Anyone know if the 1.02 update changes/fixes anything noticeable?

I haven't noticed anything so far.
PSY・S
Member
(11-02-2012, 04:36 PM)
The beta is still up?
SmithnCo
Member
(11-02-2012, 04:37 PM)
SmithnCo's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSY・S

The beta is still up?

Yup! They are still testing server stuff.
PSY・S
Member
(11-02-2012, 04:40 PM)

Originally Posted by SmithnCo

Yup! They are still testing server stuff.

Awesome. I might play a few games if this library's WiFi doesn't crap out on me.
Man-is-Obsolete
Member
(11-02-2012, 04:41 PM)
Man-is-Obsolete's Avatar
Are we seriously going to go a whole week with no news, info, dev diary, map walk through or anything? I would even settle for pro video of the la beat down event (big missed oppurtunity). and they probably won't even cover the MLG tourney that is taking place today.
Lord Phol
Member
(11-02-2012, 04:47 PM)
Lord Phol's Avatar

Originally Posted by SSReborn

Parappa Combo Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=lsc2SthW9NI#!

This is one is a lot more in depth with notations, and descriptions.

Ohh that is nice, really really reaaaally wanna try this stuff out with other characters! :3
Dreweyes
(11-02-2012, 05:02 PM)
Just got these in the mail from iam8bit! ♥ those guys to death!




Originally Posted by B.O.O.M

Seriously impressive work Drew..I'm glad to see Seth helping to get the recognition it deserves. Well done

Thanks again dude! :D
Napalm_Frank
Member
(11-02-2012, 05:03 PM)
Napalm_Frank's Avatar

Originally Posted by Man-is-Obsolete

Are we seriously going to go a whole week with no news, info, dev diary, map walk through or anything? I would even settle for pro video of the la beat down event (big missed oppurtunity). and they probably won't even cover the MLG tourney that is taking place today.

O well we should be getting the last trailer next week.Release is so close I can smell it!

Live action trailer has viewcount stuck for almost a week now. Aliens!
Last edited by Napalm_Frank; 11-02-2012 at 05:07 PM.
PSY・S
Member
(11-02-2012, 05:22 PM)
Encountered a weird bug a few days ago.




IdreamofHIME
Member
(11-02-2012, 05:26 PM)
IdreamofHIME's Avatar
I only got to play today for the 1st time, but damn that Killzone guys laser attack is annoying. My 1st match and the 3 other guys are all him just doing that move over and over.

:/
SmithnCo
Member
(11-02-2012, 05:44 PM)
SmithnCo's Avatar

Originally Posted by IdreamofHIME

I only got to play today for the 1st time, but damn that Killzone guys laser attack is annoying. My 1st match and the 3 other guys are all him just doing that move over and over.

:/

lol! Radec shamelessly spamming that move is his bead and butter. If it helps he isn't that great when you get up close to him.
JStein0222
Member
(11-02-2012, 06:24 PM)
JStein0222's Avatar
Best package ever! Thank you Figboy :D

B.O.O.M
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:21 PM)
B.O.O.M's Avatar

Originally Posted by IdreamofHIME

I only got to play today for the 1st time, but damn that Killzone guys laser attack is annoying. My 1st match and the 3 other guys are all him just doing that move over and over.

:/

Block him when that happens..get into close quarter combat and you are good to go against Radecs.

oh and check this out peepz

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8982718&type=1
SykoTech
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:25 PM)
SykoTech's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dreweyes

Finished! Feel free to use & download as you like! :)

3D Render:



Artwork Details:



Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ufbbzuclg1dr4zu

Should be the official artwork, like seriously. Great job.
PSY・S
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:28 PM)


Ahaha.
Oyashrio-Sama
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:41 PM)
Oyashrio-Sama's Avatar

Originally Posted by PSY・S



Ahaha.

lol I want that Sweet tooth mask!
plainr_
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:54 PM)
plainr_'s Avatar

Originally Posted by B.O.O.M

Block him when that happens..get into close quarter combat and you are good to go against Radecs.

oh and check this out peepz

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8982718&type=1

Dat sweet tooth. You'll know which. :O

And lol. PG with his beach pose.
Drencrom
Member
(11-02-2012, 07:59 PM)
Drencrom's Avatar

Originally Posted by plainr_

Dat sweet tooth. You'll know which. :O

And lol. PG with his beach pose.

oh god
Acquiescence
Banned
(11-02-2012, 08:00 PM)
Acquiescence's Avatar

Originally Posted by plainr_

Dat sweet tooth. You'll know which. :O

And lol. PG with his beach pose.

On the off chance that those aren't fake... DAYUM!

Originally Posted by Drencrom



oh god

Haha, brilliant. There's no escaping Paul Gale. Really did need to be topless for the full effect though.
Last edited by Acquiescence; 11-02-2012 at 08:07 PM.
SmithnCo
Member
(11-02-2012, 08:14 PM)
SmithnCo's Avatar
lol I love the facebook photos



SSReborn
Member
(11-02-2012, 08:54 PM)
SSReborn's Avatar
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/10/3...-at-gamerdisco

On Wednesday November 7th, we're teaming up with Gamerdisco for our next community event in Shoreditch, London. We'll be hosting the back room at London's finest gaming party, whilst Gamerdisco and guest DJs Jonny Lives, Tom Smith spin gaming-inspired tunes in the main room.

We'll be hanging out in the IGN lounge where you'll get the chance to go hands on with Sony's upcoming multiplayer brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on PS3. Think you've got what it takes to KO IGN's UK editors?

B.O.O.M
Member
(11-02-2012, 09:36 PM)
B.O.O.M's Avatar
This guy
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...17159424_n.jpg

Looks like Reggie to me lol

Thread Tools