• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Man, it's just gonna be dudes playing Kratos all afternoon, isn't it?

Probably. He's the best of the beta 6 and no one has practiced the other characters to be ready for this tourney.

My Sly is better than this dudes. Also Kratos is fine besides the insane amount of meter he builds. Both Kratos had a level 2 within like 30 seconds of the match.

WatTsu

It's always hilarious when they cut away to the players and it looks like four high school kids playing in someone's mom's basement on a Friday night.

SSReborn

Lol these guys really want that money they are gonna use the characters they are comfortable with from the beta.

edit: Someone better pick Invasion.

WatTsu

Ah, good. Some new characters.

(Also why is nobody grabbing these Kratoses? That should be the main strategy for dealing with him. Don't let him build up.)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
This game will be so much better in tourneys as people learn it.

That and they decide to do 2v2 instead of FFA. I mean who did they think the audience was that would be watching this?

Embarrassed to see Kratos reinforcing the "Get to super 3 and win" stigma. Was his AP nerfed?

Ratchet was dodging towards a wall, I'd have been dodging past Kratos, was hoping to see players go after Kratos more.

Icon unlocks, eh? That's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom