• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Haunted
(09-17-2012, 03:12 AM)
Haunted's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

Here's a very short video I made super quick for those who want to see Dark Souls at 60fps. It's in low quality, but the framerate is locked at 60.


http://www.mediafire.com/?vhnhwz3lhq8p9aw
(60fps videos can be too demanding for weak cpus. Restart the video if you see framerate drops)

That looks fantastic. So fluent.
onken
Member
(09-17-2012, 03:41 AM)
onken's Avatar
I haven't played the PC version of this yet but I can tell you all right now that the 60fps footage is perfect, nothing "funny" is going on with the animation.
EatinOlives
Harass A Bull?
Report to HR.
(09-17-2012, 03:46 AM)
EatinOlives's Avatar
Strangely enough, I booted up the game to play a few minutes after having seen the 60 FPS footage and immediately the 30 FPS in the game looked odd to me. Even though I'm more than used to the framerate of the game by now. And I never even played the game itself in that framerate, it was just watching like a minute of it on a video.
Grief.exe
Don't stop believin'~~~ hold on to the feeling
(09-17-2012, 04:22 AM)
Grief.exe's Avatar

Originally Posted by EatinOlives

Strangely enough, I booted up the game to play a few minutes after having seen the 60 FPS footage and immediately the 30 FPS in the game looked odd to me. Even though I'm more than used to the framerate of the game by now. And I never even played the game itself in that framerate, it was just watching like a minute of it on a video.

Now I'm sad about what we could have had.

Hopefully the sequel is released on PC and I hope they just hand it off to a studio that specializes in PC ports.
Sullichin
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:28 AM)
Sullichin's Avatar
60fps looks great. Not willing to give up online and ridiculous IQ for it though, especially since I wouldn't be able to have a consistent 60.. but great progress
WAR recon zero
Member
(09-17-2012, 05:15 AM)
WAR recon zero's Avatar
60 fps will always be better.

30 is acceptable but 60 should be the norm.
Dizzy-4U
Member
(09-17-2012, 06:48 AM)
Dizzy-4U's Avatar

Originally Posted by ImRight

WOW 60fps, Looks amazing, (only seen that video so far) ii would LOVE to see it running a Downsampled Res through dsfix with all the fruit, AND @60fps....

It took me a while because the damn recording software didn't like Duante's fix, but here you go (remember that the video needs decent CPU to play properly):

(1080p/DSfix/60fps)

I tried to record Blighttown, but the framerate was all over the place, so it's basically just The Asylum and Firelink.
Anth0ny
Member
(09-17-2012, 06:49 AM)
Anth0ny's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

Here's a very short video I made super quick for those who want to see Dark Souls at 60fps. It's in low quality, but the framerate is locked at 60.


http://www.mediafire.com/?vhnhwz3lhq8p9aw
(60fps videos can be too demanding for weak cpus. Restart the video if you see framerate drops)

That is fucking incredible.
epmode
Member
(09-17-2012, 07:06 AM)
epmode's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

It took me a while because the damn recording software didn't like Duante's fix, but here you go (remember that the video need decent CPU to play properly):

(1080p/DSfix/60fps)

I tried to record Blighttown, but the framerate was all over the place, so it's basically just The Asylum and Firelink.

:O

The original PC release is criminal. I DEMAND A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM THOSE RESPONSIBLE

I suppose GFWL considers this a cheat?
Zyrusticae
Banned
(09-17-2012, 07:23 AM)

Originally Posted by epmode

It's sad to see it coming from people who should know better.

Come on, seriously? If people feel it looks weird, then it looks weird to them. It's not right to insinuate that they're completely wrong and "should know better" when it's just a matter of opinion to begin with (aside from input responsiveness, which is always better with a higher framerate, obviously).
Zaptruder
Banned
(09-17-2012, 07:49 AM)
Zaptruder's Avatar

Originally Posted by epmode

It's sad to see it coming from people who should know better.

It's an observation.

I generally do advocate for higher frame rates where possible.

I just think something looks a little off about the way the motion looks in the video that was posted up.

It's kinda like motionflow on TVs - the function that interpolates frames out of existing frames.

Some people are happy with it, but for some people, it looks 'off'.
ArynCrinn
Banned
(09-17-2012, 07:51 AM)
60fps looks and plays great, but as said no online and drops to 28fps in some circumstances means I'm sticking to 30...
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Banned
(09-17-2012, 07:52 AM)
INDIGO_CYCLOPS's Avatar

Originally Posted by IoCaster

I was with you until you threw in that ridiculous and gratuitous bit of po'mouth. There's nothing wrong with people playing the game whichever way it pleases them. I like the tight feel and responsiveness of running @60. That said, I'll mostly be using it to try out different builds offline. When I want to get some online action I'll simply revert to DSFix @30 with jazzed-up graphics. From my perspective that's a win-win.

That was my exact point. And I wasn't the first who told people to 'gtfo' when people voiced their opinions. 60 looks great if you want to play in that, I personally see no reason to.
dsk1210
Member
(09-17-2012, 08:14 AM)
dsk1210's Avatar
Played last night for about 6hrs,and rarely had a dip except when there was lots of particles. The Taurus, and gargoyle were a pleasure at 60fps.

i5 2500k 4.4ghz 8gb ram, Gtx 670, ssao 2, rendering 1600x900 4xaa 16af HUD at 0.6 size.

I love it and hope we can get an online version working.
cpp_is_king
Banned
(09-17-2012, 09:46 AM)
cpp_is_king's Avatar
Man, I was on From's side for this whole thing at first. But now that there's both a resolution fix and a fps fix, I have to eat my own words. No excuse anymore.
roxya
Member
(09-17-2012, 10:28 AM)
roxya's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

It took me a while because the damn recording software didn't like Duante's fix, but here you go (remember that the video needs decent CPU to play properly):

(1080p/DSfix/60fps)

I tried to record Blighttown, but the framerate was all over the place, so it's basically just The Asylum and Firelink.

Fucking hell. So beautiful, I could cry.
dino1980
Member
(09-17-2012, 11:28 AM)
dino1980's Avatar
Gonna go with 60fps, controlls are alot more responsive and it looks great. For me to get a steady framerate and some effects I hade to go down in resolution.

So now Im going with

Native res 1600*900 (Not so much difference on my tv, sitting 4meters away from a 60")
DOF: 810
DOFblur: 1
SSAO: 2
SMAA: Low

Downloaded this file to get GFWL working and with the Sound.dll I dont have had any crashes in one hour.

Steam profile elpibepiola; So i managed to get it working downloading an older version of dsound.dll from the asi disabler of gta IV. I have had no crash in 2 hours of gameplay, 60 fps with very minor drops. I put the files i used on link below. Just put them in the folder. Reason it was crashing before it was because the dsound.dll was not there, but with the asi, dsound.dll and d3d9.dll and version 1.4 working perfectly.


Link to thread
Link to file
Betta Lines
Member
(09-17-2012, 11:35 AM)
Betta Lines's Avatar
So would it be fair to say that if From had enabled higher resolutions and 60fps themselves, we'd all have much better performance than doing it with these fixes? Because if that's the case, surely it's time to start pestering them for an official patch? They must be keeping an eye on these developments...
pa22word
Member
(09-17-2012, 11:44 AM)
pa22word's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pazuzu9

So would it be fair to say that if From had enabled higher resolutions and 60fps themselves, we'd all have much better performance than doing it with these fixes? Because if that's the case, surely it's time to start pestering them for an official patch? They must be keeping an eye on these developments...

That would require a bit of effort to actually optimize the game first, and judging by the reports of needs a 4.5 Ghz CPU to maintain 60 fps...
derwalde
Member
(09-17-2012, 11:45 AM)
derwalde's Avatar

Originally Posted by dino1980

Downloaded this file to get GFWL working and with the Sound.dll I dont have had any crashes in one hour.

wait what?! online mode works now with the 60fps patch/fix?
dino1980
Member
(09-17-2012, 11:48 AM)
dino1980's Avatar

Originally Posted by derwalde

wait what?! online mode works now with the 60fps patch/fix?

You can play online, dont know if its safe for now.
Maedhros
Member
(09-17-2012, 11:59 AM)
Maedhros's Avatar
Looks very nice... but I still don't really care unless it was coded to be that way.
TheVampire
Banned
(09-17-2012, 12:01 PM)
TheVampire's Avatar
Id play offline just to have that sweet 60fps
Backfoggen
Banned
(09-17-2012, 12:13 PM)
Backfoggen's Avatar

Originally Posted by dino1980

Gonna go with 60fps, controlls are alot more responsive and it looks great. For me to get a steady framerate and some effects I hade to go down in resolution.

So now Im going with

Native res 1600*900 (Not so much difference on my tv, sitting 4meters away from a 60")
DOF: 810
DOFblur: 1
SSAO: 2
SMAA: Low

Downloaded this file to get GFWL working and with the Sound.dll I dont have had any crashes in one hour.

Steam profile elpibepiola; So i managed to get it working downloading an older version of dsound.dll from the asi disabler of gta IV. I have had no crash in 2 hours of gameplay, 60 fps with very minor drops. I put the files i used on link below. Just put them in the folder. Reason it was crashing before it was because the dsound.dll was not there, but with the asi, dsound.dll and d3d9.dll and version 1.4 working perfectly.


Link to thread
Link to file

I'm running this in 1080p 2xAA no SSAO low SMAA and I'm getting pretty good fps in most parts.

Definitely ran into some issues though: You can no longer see the purple goo some of the dragons spit out and ladders take you through the floor so you fall through the world to your death. Don't know if you could even fix those issues.
Betta Lines
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:17 PM)
Betta Lines's Avatar

Originally Posted by pa22word

That would require a bit of effort to actually optimize the game first, and judging by the reports of needs a 4.5 Ghz CPU to maintain 60 fps...

That was kinda my question. Considering the ludicrous resolutions you can bump this up to with minimal performance impact using DSfix, it seems like a pretty undemanding game. I was assuming that the poor performance using the 60fps tweak was due to it being a really inefficient way of forcing this. After all, if someone can get a solid 30fps at 6400x3600, then they should be able to get a solid 60fps at 1920x1080? But this doesn't seem to be happening.

Originally Posted by Maedhros

Looks very nice... but I still don't really care unless it was coded to be that way.

So you're suggesting that the console version was their 'definitive' vision for what the game should look like? Despite the fact that 30fps is never chosen over 60fps for anything but hardware limitations? And despite the fact that you would never be able to appreciate some of the texture details at console resolution?
pa22word
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:24 PM)
pa22word's Avatar
Rendering resolution is intrinsically tied to GPU performance, whilst framerate can be affected by any number of things. Hence the age-old PC gamer adage of..."lower the res -- if the performance is still shit then it's time to buy a new CPU".
dsk1210
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:24 PM)
dsk1210's Avatar
I can see your logic about the framer rate and resolution, but remember when you double the frame rate, you also double the load on the CPU, psychics will have to be calculated at 2 times normal rate, ai will be updated twice as much.

I have not ran monitoring software in the background to be honest, so that is just my assumption.
dsk1210
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:27 PM)
dsk1210's Avatar
With the quality of the port originally, I would be surprised if it utilise quad core efficiently.
pa22word
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:33 PM)
pa22word's Avatar

Originally Posted by dsk1210

With the quality of the port originally, I would be surprised if it utilise quad core efficiently.


But it recommends an i5! Surely it takes advantage of such hardware if it's listed in the system requirements...


XD
Yoshichan
I've played over 500 hours of DMC2 and consider the game good.
(09-17-2012, 12:34 PM)
Yoshichan's Avatar
Is it complicated to get the 60fps?
ImRight
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:40 PM)
ImRight's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

It took me a while because the damn recording software didn't like Duante's fix, but here you go (remember that the video needs decent CPU to play properly):

(1080p/DSfix/60fps)

I tried to record Blighttown, but the framerate was all over the place, so it's basically just The Asylum and Firelink.

.....My god.... I really hope we see an official patch from FROM, i mean really, having seen what was possible in no more than .... a month? with these 2 fixes...... the lack of effort put into the port by them definitely shows.
Perkel
Banned
(09-17-2012, 12:45 PM)
To use 60FPS, 15 FPS problem need to be fixed. We know already that game simply don't use that much CPU or GPU at times game just can't hold 30FPS and it goes to 15FPS.

What is more strange is that it works ok in firelink, then you wait few seconds and it goes back to 30FPS. My CPU usage simply don't change at all.

Same with particles moments. There is no freaking way my CPU or GPU can't deal nicely with that ammount particles.

I think this whole problem is connected with memory not CPU. Fast CPU helps but it don't use it. 15FPS is almost guaranteed at bonfire when game reload most of enemy assets.

Or maybe games load things weird because in some places game just go to 15fps without any indication of better GFX on screen. So for example standing on fireling church at that 15 place it way load something in background like whole undead parish.
dsk1210
Member
(09-17-2012, 12:47 PM)
dsk1210's Avatar

Originally Posted by Yoshichan

Is it complicated to get the 60fps?

Simple if you have a good CPU.

Just install the dx9.dll and xliveless, for offline 60fps.

I am going to look into the online 60fps when I finish my work.
RooMHM
Member
(09-17-2012, 01:05 PM)
RooMHM's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dizzy-4U

It took me a while because the damn recording software didn't like Duante's fix, but here you go (remember that the video needs decent CPU to play properly):

(1080p/DSfix/60fps)

I tried to record Blighttown, but the framerate was all over the place, so it's basically just The Asylum and Firelink.

Wtf at that skeleton jumping in the abyss? Seems that there are still bugs in enemy animations when 60fps. Impressive nonetheless.
Maedhros
Member
(09-17-2012, 01:19 PM)
Maedhros's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pazuzu9

That was kinda my question. Considering the ludicrous resolutions you can bump this up to with minimal performance impact using DSfix, it seems like a pretty undemanding game. I was assuming that the poor performance using the 60fps tweak was due to it being a really inefficient way of forcing this. After all, if someone can get a solid 30fps at 6400x3600, then they should be able to get a solid 60fps at 1920x1080? But this doesn't seem to be happening.


So you're suggesting that the console version was their 'definitive' vision for what the game should look like? Despite the fact that 30fps is never chosen over 60fps for anything but hardware limitations? And despite the fact that you would never be able to appreciate some of the texture details at console resolution?

It's nice to assume things.

I never said that. I don't really care if the game runs at 15, 30 or 60 FPS. AT ALL. If it runs on 60, nice. If it runs on 30, that's nice too. I don't care for AA, SSAA or all that jazz. For me, what really matters, is the experience, the game by itself. For me, a PC for games is just like any console. I won't invest thousands of dollars just to get the better rig, since I'm not an enthusiast.

That being said, it's nice to see the option there. The game looks really better than it was on consoles with this fix and 60FPS. It just doesn't really affects me.
Revenile
Junior Member
(09-17-2012, 01:19 PM)
Revenile's Avatar
I couldn't get 60 in my try, just not enough cpu power for that, besides I like the online, so for now I'll stick with 30, still nice to see things are improving for this port.
IoCaster
Member
(09-17-2012, 01:34 PM)
IoCaster's Avatar

Originally Posted by dino1980

Gonna go with 60fps, controlls are alot more responsive and it looks great. For me to get a steady framerate and some effects I hade to go down in resolution.

So now Im going with

Native res 1600*900 (Not so much difference on my tv, sitting 4meters away from a 60")
DOF: 810
DOFblur: 1
SSAO: 2
SMAA: Low

Downloaded this file to get GFWL working and with the Sound.dll I dont have had any crashes in one hour.

Steam profile elpibepiola; So i managed to get it working downloading an older version of dsound.dll from the asi disabler of gta IV. I have had no crash in 2 hours of gameplay, 60 fps with very minor drops. I put the files i used on link below. Just put them in the folder. Reason it was crashing before it was because the dsound.dll was not there, but with the asi, dsound.dll and d3d9.dll and version 1.4 working perfectly.


Link to thread
Link to file

Oh yeah, got 60FPS going with online like it was meant to be played. The game is finally shaping up to be what it should have been from the start. With DSFix, DSMFix and the framerate fix it's running like an actual PC game now. Thanks for the link.
Betta Lines
Member
(09-17-2012, 01:36 PM)
Betta Lines's Avatar

Originally Posted by Maedhros

It's nice to assume things.

I never said that. I don't really care if the game runs at 15, 30 or 60 FPS. AT ALL. If it runs on 60, nice. If it runs on 30, that's nice too. I don't care for AA, SSAA or all that jazz. For me, what really matters, is the experience, the game by itself. For me, a PC for games is just like any console. I won't invest thousands of dollars just to get the better rig, since I'm not an enthusiast.

That being said, it's nice to see the option there. The game looks really better than it was on consoles with this fix and 60FPS. It just doesn't really affects me.

I'm not really getting it. You recognise that it looks better, but the way you phrased this: 'I still don't really care unless it was coded to be that way'... suggests that you're not bothered because the developers didn't bother and therefore if they don't care about image quality/performance, why should you? That's how I'm interpreting it. Having higher res and faster framerate has an impact on the gameplay - things are easier to see, and the controls will feel more responsive. That directly affects the 'experience' that you say is most important to you. But you don't really care because... you don't believe it makes enough of a difference?
ImRight
Member
(09-17-2012, 02:48 PM)
ImRight's Avatar

Originally Posted by dino1980

Gonna go with 60fps, controlls are alot more responsive and it looks great. For me to get a steady framerate and some effects I hade to go down in resolution.

So now Im going with

Native res 1600*900 (Not so much difference on my tv, sitting 4meters away from a 60")
DOF: 810
DOFblur: 1
SSAO: 2
SMAA: Low

Downloaded this file to get GFWL working and with the Sound.dll I dont have had any crashes in one hour.

Steam profile elpibepiola; So i managed to get it working downloading an older version of dsound.dll from the asi disabler of gta IV. I have had no crash in 2 hours of gameplay, 60 fps with very minor drops. I put the files i used on link below. Just put them in the folder. Reason it was crashing before it was because the dsound.dll was not there, but with the asi, dsound.dll and d3d9.dll and version 1.4 working perfectly.




Link to thread
Link to file


Originally Posted by IoCaster

Oh yeah, got 60FPS going with online like it was meant to be played. The game is finally shaping up to be what it should have been from the start. With DSFix, DSMFix and the framerate fix it's running like an actual PC game now. Thanks for the link.

How exactly did you guys get this working... i tried it but can't get it to work.... do i just put the files from that link in the Dark souls folder? whats weird is the fraops fps counter actually reports 31fps now....

do i have to enable d input dll chaining in Dsfix? anyone care to write a little install guide >.<

EDIT: WOW disregard this, trying to run it at 60fps is WAY more taxing on the system than i thought ahah Hence the 31fps........ just lowered the res from 3840x2560 to 2560x1440 and getting 60 fps now with frequent drops tho...... might see what lower resolutions or less Bells and whistles..(i.e SMAA/SSAO) will do, wow still only uses 41% gpu tho...
Thrakier
Member
(09-17-2012, 03:06 PM)
The problem right now is that it a) takes online out of the game and b) is a trade off in image quality for some of us. If you got used to it with 30FPS, it's probably realtively easy to go on with it. EDIT: That said, there do I find all t hose files I need? Still didn't find the 60FPS fix.
Pyrrhus
Member
(09-17-2012, 03:07 PM)
Pyrrhus's Avatar
So, does the release of the source code mean Durante has ended active development of the patch?
ImRight
Member
(09-17-2012, 03:17 PM)
ImRight's Avatar

Originally Posted by dino1980

Gonna go with 60fps, controlls are alot more responsive and it looks great. For me to get a steady framerate and some effects I hade to go down in resolution.

So now Im going with

Native res 1600*900 (Not so much difference on my tv, sitting 4meters away from a 60")
DOF: 810
DOFblur: 1
SSAO: 2
SMAA: Low

Downloaded this file to get GFWL working and with the Sound.dll I dont have had any crashes in one hour.

Steam profile elpibepiola; So i managed to get it working downloading an older version of dsound.dll from the asi disabler of gta IV. I have had no crash in 2 hours of gameplay, 60 fps with very minor drops. I put the files i used on link below. Just put them in the folder. Reason it was crashing before it was because the dsound.dll was not there, but with the asi, dsound.dll and d3d9.dll and version 1.4 working perfectly.


Link to thread
Link to file

Originally Posted by Thrakier

The problem right now is that it a) takes online out of the game and b) is a trade off in image quality for some of us. If you got used to it with 30FPS, it's probably realtively easy to go on with it. EDIT: That said, there do I find all t hose files I need? Still didn't find the 60FPS fix.


It is working with online..... just download the files from that link that dino posted...... and the reduction in IQ is very negligable.... basically just means instead of running it from 3840X2560>1080p, I now have to run it at like 2560X1440>1080p, just played for about 30 mins and had almost rock solid 60fps... except bonfires..... and havent even tried taking off the SMAA/SSAO settings yet... or the 810 dof im running, So i imagine as long as you have a half decent rig you shouldnt have a problem running this in 1080p


And also, i WAS used to running it at 30 fps..... But Oh my GOD has that changed now....... seriously... this will ruin the game in 30 fps for you.....


p.s Edit: Is there any workaround or fix for the hud scaling in the works? for me the Damage numbers appear all to the left side of the enemies heads, is this already noted? i saw somewhere the Boss health bars had a problem... but can i change a setting to fix regular enemies bar's....well Numbers....?


Originally Posted by Pyrrhus

So, does the release of the source code mean Durante has ended active development of the patch?

Think i saw on his blog, that he is taking a step back for now....... i guess its up to him when he feels like doing it now..... Hopefully some others will help pick up the slack and give him a hand...... would be nice to see, unfortunately i dont know dick when it comes to programming, otherwise i would jump on it.
renitou
Member
(09-17-2012, 03:43 PM)
60 FPS video looks fantastic, wow.
Sarcasm
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:14 PM)
Sarcasm's Avatar
How do you install the 60FPS thing? My download only has three files and no readme.
Thrakier
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Sarcasm

How do you install the 60FPS thing? My download only has three files and no readme.

I'd like to know that as well and also where do I get the files and what's the fix I need so online is still working.
Maedhros
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:27 PM)
Maedhros's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pazuzu9

I'm not really getting it. You recognise that it looks better, but the way you phrased this: 'I still don't really care unless it was coded to be that way'... suggests that you're not bothered because the developers didn't bother and therefore if they don't care about image quality/performance, why should you? That's how I'm interpreting it. Having higher res and faster framerate has an impact on the gameplay - things are easier to see, and the controls will feel more responsive. That directly affects the 'experience' that you say is most important to you. But you don't really care because... you don't believe it makes enough of a difference?

I still don't care because I have to use an illegal modification of the exe to play... which I don't want to do, because I want to play online withou having my account going banned.

And I don't see gameplay differences with 30 or 60FPS. Only graphical differences. It looks smoother... alright... I don't think controls feel more smooth, at all, from my experience with many 60FPS games.
epmode
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:32 PM)
epmode's Avatar
Does GFWL ban Live accounts for cheating by default? I can't imagine that From added any PC-specific anti-cheating code so should we really be worried about bans if the current 60 FPS mod already works online?

Originally Posted by Maedhros

And I don't see gameplay differences with 30 or 60FPS. Only graphical differences. It looks smoother... alright... I don't think controls feel more smooth, at all, from my experience with many 60FPS games.

There is always a control difference between 30 and 60 FPS. It may be slight, but it's there.
Maedhros
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:44 PM)
Maedhros's Avatar

Originally Posted by epmode

Does GFWL ban Live accounts for cheating by default? I can't imagine that From added any PC-specific anti-cheating code so should we really be worried about bans if the current 60 FPS mod already works online?

There is always a control difference between 30 and 60 FPS. It may be slight, but it's there.

It's better to be on the safer side. I won't do that because I want the full experience of the game, including the online mode, with the invasions, messages, etc.

BTW: I still don't see the difference. Cool for you I guess.
dsk1210
Member
(09-17-2012, 04:50 PM)
dsk1210's Avatar
DS is one of these games that i could easily tolerate at 30 fps, especially when it's a smooth 30fps, think it has a lot to do with the object style motion blur that it uses, But if I can run at 60fps, why the hell wouldn't I :)
Grief.exe
Don't stop believin'~~~ hold on to the feeling
(09-17-2012, 04:56 PM)
Grief.exe's Avatar

Originally Posted by ImRight

p.s Edit: Is there any workaround or fix for the hud scaling in the works? for me the Damage numbers appear all to the left side of the enemies heads, is this already noted? i saw somewhere the Boss health bars had a problem... but can i change a setting to fix regular enemies bar's....well Numbers....?

Hes aware of the issue and working on a fix for that.

Thread Tools