• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - All info in the OP [Confirmed PS3/360/PC?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izick

Did you rike it? I riked it much much!

2qSYo.gif

Complete MGS timeline:

- MGS3
- MGS:pO
- MGS:pW
- MGS:GZ
- MG
- MG2: SS
- MGS
- MGS:Mobile
- MGS2: SOS
-In between, Policenauts
- MGS4
MGR:R
- Snatcher

- ZOE
- ZOE2:TSR

All the other Kojima games are related to the Metal gear universe with multiple story and names connections and with many recurring chracters.

PS: I didn't include MGA and MGA2 because I didn't play them and they probably don't fit in like OAVs in anime.

Izick

Complete MGS timeline:

- MGS3
- MGS:pO
- MGS:pW
- MGS:GZ
- MG
- MG2: SS
- MGS
- MGS:Mobile
- MGS2: SOS
-In between, Policenauts
- MGS4
MGR:R
- Snatcher

- ZOE
- ZOE2:TSR

All the other Kojima games are related to the Metal gear universe with multiple story and names connections and with many recurring chracters.

PS: I didn't include MGA and MGA2 because I didn't play them and they probably don't fit in like OAVs in anime.

What about Ghost Babel? Also, I don't think we're sure all of GZ even takes place after PW, or if it's multiple times or what.

Izick

Anyone else concerned of getting tired of seeing the same stock footage when you "steal" a vehicle or call the support helicopter?

Not really. I don't think stealing a vehicle is going to be as prevalent as say GTA or something, where you're doing all the time. Calling a support heli is something that needs to take time to do, so that it's not abused and doesn't feel like an easy "out" anytime you want to do it. At least that's my guess.

duckroll

What about Ghost Babel? Also, I don't think we're sure all of GZ even takes place after PW, or if it's multiple times or what.

Ghost Babel and the Acid games are not part of the timeline. They're alternate "what if" scenarios branching off from MG and MG2:SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom