• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 spotted out in the wild...

omonimo

Banned
We have plenty of ideas. All of the previews with PS3 footage have been shown to run much smoother than RE5 did and not exhibit tearing. It's the 360 version that everyone is worried about as it was loaded with constant screen tearing.

Link, please. I will appreciate it.

Musiol

This copy came from Germany and few other retailers (private) in Poland said that they are already buying copies from Leipzig, because this is rumoured source of the leak.

Nori Chan

I just hope there are costumes for everyone and at least 3

I'll gladly give my money to capcom for dlc costumes. WINK WINK I HOPE CAPCOM IS READING

sublimit

Banned
I can't say i'm jealous at all.
This is the first time i have zero excitement for a main RE game.Not even for reviews or impressions.

Nemesis_

I have a feeling it's not a store - what kind of store receives stocks literally two months earlier? This is some FLAWED cover story.

Beaulieu

Man i cant beleive some of you guys play these games for the story.... worriing about spoilers and stuff lol.

Stories in this series are so fuckin Z grade.

Aguirre

oh.. capcom actually stuck to the giraffe blowjob logo? how unfortunate. also, no review scores on the cover? confirmed mediocrity?

Foshy

oh.. capcom actually stuck to the giraffe blowjob logo? how unfortunate. also, no review scores on the cover? confirmed mediocrity?

10Hl2.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
This reminds me of the time when Blockbuster starting renting Animal Crossing (GCN) two months before its scheduled release.

Those were good times.

Im pretty sure I got Fallout 3 a day early from 7/11. Haha couldnt resist-had to take advantage of the fact at that time they literally started to sell big titles there.

I am also enjoying the 'no typos' comments. I too believe it is a fake.

braves01

Banned
The giraffe bj thing cracks me up every time it's mentioned. Surely someone at Capcom knows people think it looks like that.

Nemesis_

So someone in Poland sells stolen goods from Germany? Hm......hard to believe!

Is it possible that the SKU is repurposed to be used elsewhere though?

I know some copies of games I receive have multiple ratings markings on them.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Who's Helena?

Helena Harper... I honestly don't recognize her from any previous RE stuff... I think RE6 will be her first foray into the series as a prominent character.

First time I heard her in the demo I thought she was Angela Miller from Degeneration, (they sound and look very similar) but then quickly realized it was a different character.

Good, now we can get some information about how much screen tearing there is in the 360 version.

That might be something they planned to address with a Day 1 patch... so you won't really know for sure until Oct?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So it's soon going to be confirmed to be the worst game of all time, right. That is really the only way this ends, isn't it? :(
After some more extensive time with it, I think people are in for a surprise. Don't know if I can say much more than that, though.

RE6 will be fuck-awesome.
This is what I'm hoping, I think it looks pretty good for the most part. I'm not even too hard to please, I enjoyed the shit out of the majority of RE5 in co-op. I guess I'm just worried we're about to see things blow up the way they did Mass Effect 3 (which I also quite enjoyed, yes, I know, I am literally the worst).

Top Bottom