• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6 Ships Over 4.5 Million

Shinta

Banned
It's still going to be a profitable game for them. That's good. The series has been great for a long time, so I'm sure they can learn from the criticism 6 got. I'm just glad they won't be bankrupt because of that criticism.

Baust

And if I remember correctly, Operation Raccoon City shipped about 2 million at this point? I wonder how RE6 will sell compared to it. It will no doubt surpass it, I'm sure.

Spinluck

It's safe to say I'll bargin bin this shit.

I'm only owning it because some little part of me still respects RE as a franchise.

Maybe my love for RE4 still influences me, if only each of their iterations could feel that fresh.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Looking forward to the sales report.

I wouldn't be surprised if this sells great.

Medal of Honor was ultra panned and ended up over 6 million copies in the end despite only shipping out two million in the first few weeks.

The trick Capcom will have to face is that RE7 will have to prove itself very hard prior to release to not get ill effect.

ohlawd

The trick Capcom will have to face is that RE7 will have to prove itself very hard prior to release to not get ill effect.

I'm interested in the sales good or bad. Should be a fun thing to discuss no matter what :p

We just need to get the team that worked on Revelaitons to work on RE7. There, you can thank me Capcom.

Curufinwe

Medal of Honor was ultra panned and ended up over 6 million copies in the end despite only shipping out two million in the first few weeks.

I'm no NPD expert, but I expect it to do over a million in the US in October.

Holy shit at those MOH sales.

Grinchy

Banned
Like many others, I can't wait for this one to get cheap. I really liked playing RE5 co-op but I don't feel like buying what could be a worse version of that for $60.

Top Bottom