• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 leaked?

feel

Papa porque no se puede conectar la consola a xbox live? Papa? Porque no se puede conectar? Papa?

There little to no chance that's a legitimate copy

Eek
It's the same pirate that uploaded the youtube videos

http://i.imgur.com/k6eve.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZE5JK.jpg[IMG]

From Spaniard forum, but the user is from Mexico.

Edit: You can check his online profile: [url]https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?gamertag=tnt%20toberick[/url][/QUOTE]
[s]Mexican[/s]

edit- nevermind, you edited just as I quoted :)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Time to bail out. Wake me up at 11pm on November 5th.

aDyBf.gif

I'm not actually going dark. Not unless things start getting posted untagged on GAF.

Don't multiple disc games typically have a subtitle alongside the disc number?

e.g. "Disk 2 - Multiplayer"

1 + 2 on their own seems awfully vague.

dEvAnGeL

all i see in this thread is people trying to deny the game has leaked, that the letters at the side are missing, that it has no multiplayer name next the number of the disc, deal with it people, MS sucks at keeping their games secure, don't you remember when the full campaign of halo 2 leaked at least 2 months before release, it was alpha and it was in french but still happened, when the beta of gears 3 was happening everyone got in to the beta by simply putting it in to a USB stick and transferring the data to the console, gears 3 leaked almost a month before release, halo 3 a week before, if it was fake why its MS taking down all the videos and blocking the recent activity of the people that have been playing the game? is real, there will always be someone that will let a copy go for a few bucks, on any retail store, it sucks, but it is what it is

milsorgen

Banned
How stupid do you have to be to sign in online with a stolen copy of Halo 4?

Well that depends, if there are legitimate copies out there being used (such as for reviewers) there would be no risk involved. The individual games are not individually identifiable, however if no one is suppose to be playing then I guess it would be pretty trivial to find and punish someone.

^^^ Whhhaaaa? Permabanned for PMing that guy and asking him if it was legit or not? Wtf. Glad I didn't do so, but thats not right.

Well, fuck.

Also, it may be best to delete that link, though I have no idea what it means.

IHaveIce

Banned
^^^ Whhhaaaa? Permabanned for PMing that guy and asking him if it was legit or not? Wtf. Glad I didn't do so, but thats not right.

Well, fuck.

Also, it may be best to delete that link, though I have no idea what it means.

Couple of guys on se7ensins forums and a friend of mine
KuGsj.gif

They all got banned for "playing a pirated copy of a game", although they just sent messages.

I have no idea what was the content in the messages, some may asked for uploading the game.

Fact is this account is being monitored and even the messages

Couple of guys on se7ensins forums and a friend of mine
KuGsj.gif

They all got banned for "playing a pirated copy of a game", although they just sent messages.

I have no idea what was the content in the messages, some may asked for uploading the game.

Fact is this account is being monitored and even the messages

:lol

are they using the account as a Honeypot?

Izayoi

Banned
I played Halo 3 and Reach well before street date (legitimate copies) and never got banned for it.

What's with the new policy?

IHaveIce

Banned
I noticed "playof"....Shopped?

saw it too, I don't know just copying posts from over there, just wanted to alert GAF.

I think it is funny that they got different messages, one for Piracy, one for Prerelease title and another for Theft and Phishing.

DR3AM

should have released it in spetember before it went gold. release now, patch later like most games these days. lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just trying to stop a release group from contacting him and offering money to upload it. I don't blame them at all, but things like this are inevitable.

Exactly

Still sucks for those who got banned who had no connection to any piracy groups

The potential damage of the game getting out can be quite extensive

Top Bottom