• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed 3: Fly like an Eagle! Fly, Pelican, Fly!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Did anyone save this?

They took the video down
Shagg still has it on his phone but Ubi didn't want us to upload it. One of the devs (can't remember his name) came over and asked us not to upload the video almost an hour after Shagg uploaded it. :lol

It was a fun event and we got to meet the chick they modeled Aveline from Liberation after. Pretty sure Shagg took some pics of her holding the Vita bundle box.

Damn Ubisoft. It's all good, I suppose. Those who saw it had fun. Those who played with it had much more fun! :p

Shagg still has it on his phone but Ubi didn't want us to upload it. One of the devs (can't remember his name) came over and asked us not to upload the video almost an hour after Shagg uploaded it. :lol

It was a fun event.

Yeah. He comes over (after an hour if it being posted) and says "I heard you guys have a flying incident. It's a way for us to travel faster to different areas. Please don't post it anywhere cause that's not in the final game."

Me (with beer in hand) while he said that.

xFdVP.gif

In other news, we got to see the actress for Assassin's Creed: Liberation. Smoking hot (or maybe it's beer goggles).

Fuzzy

FUCK! FUCK YOU! I'm so pissed that me portraying as Nazem Kadri didn't get me shit while you portraying as someone who's name is not on the list did.

<3
The best part was you pushing me to go ask for one and I end up getting it and you didn't. :lol

Fuzzy

What can I say: I'm an awesome wingman! :D

Damnit, Ubisoft! Now the video is lost forever!

Oh wait...
You really are.

Did anyone get the version of the video where I was singing R. Kelly's "I believe I can fly" in the background? :lol

Fuzzy

In other news, we got to see the actress for Assassin's Creed: Liberation. Smoking hot (or maybe it's beer goggles).
I also liked that you pretended to steal the Vita bundle when she put it down. The four security guys that were there didn't look too amused though. :lol

Seems like it is something that is only in the dev build of the game. Maybe for them to easily get to a part of the map quickly. I mean if it was a glitch and not intentional there wouldn't be a freaking bird flying animation. lol!

zorbsie

Moving around the world quickly is worth it. The debug also had options to spawn different things into the environment. I didn't say I'd pay a lot for it, but I would pay a buck or two for it.

Lurkee

Neo Member
Who's the dumbass who leaves debug in a showfloor demo build of a game? lol...come on...

Lol, Ubisoft apparently got mad when they found out event goers got into the debug mode and were recording it. They told the PlayStation reps at the event to make sure everyone knew recording is not allowed.

And what the hell, the actress they used to model the Vita protagonist isn't even Black...

Top Bottom