• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Newton Crosby
Banned
(11-01-2012, 02:25 AM)

Originally Posted by Greg

first person to quote that picture on the new page gets a star

Is star another way of saying "banned?"
Rorschach
Quis custodiet ipsos Batman?
(11-01-2012, 02:25 AM)
Rorschach's Avatar
Next page for y'all. Now you don't have to look at Turner's face.
Alligatorjandro
MONEY UP, BITCH
(11-01-2012, 02:26 AM)
Alligatorjandro's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

meanwhile in florida

Looks like Jersey.
Greg
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:26 AM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by Newton Crosby

Is star another way of saying "banned?"

ninja star

to the face
Newton Crosby
Banned
(11-01-2012, 02:27 AM)

Originally Posted by Greg

ninja star

to the face

That works.
Buckethead
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:30 AM)
Buckethead's Avatar
A girl gave me a gold star earlier, I'm not sure what it means but I think it's good.
goldlion054
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:31 AM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by Buckethead

They come from our backyard. Know your roots, Goldy!

I had a class with a Juggalette once.
Can't say she was an interesting/good/sanitary person.

I know my roots baby. My little brother was (is?) a juggalo. Faygo be everywhere when I go visit mom -_-

Originally Posted by Buckethead

A girl gave me a gold star earlier, I'm not sure what it means but I think it's good.

It means she appreciated the effort you exerted in bed and didn't want you to feel bad about the end results and shame. A pick-me up if you will
Last edited by goldlion054; 11-01-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Buckethead
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:32 AM)
Buckethead's Avatar

Originally Posted by goldlion054

My little brother was (is?) a juggalo.

Oh Goldy, you've had it so rough in life, the gods are cruel.
Narag
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:35 AM)
Narag's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

meanwhile in florida

Is that how Stafford gets ready for the Jags game?
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(11-01-2012, 02:36 AM)
jakncoke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Greg

first person to quote that picture on the new page gets a star

im close enough to you to break a jd bottle over your head mister!
Greg
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:42 AM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by jakncoke

im close enough to you to break a jd bottle over your head mister!

we both know you wouldn't waste any jack
Alligatorjandro
MONEY UP, BITCH
(11-01-2012, 02:42 AM)
Alligatorjandro's Avatar
jnc go home

you are drunk
Buckethead
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:42 AM)
Buckethead's Avatar

Originally Posted by Greg

we both know you wouldn't waste any jack

They're empty obviously, :jnc is Cuevas, Jr.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(11-01-2012, 02:44 AM)
jakncoke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Greg

we both know you wouldn't waste any jack

i never said it was a full bottle!
goldlion054
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:44 AM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by Narag

Is that how Stafford gets ready for the Jags game?

Nah, that's post game celebration for out dueling the great Blaine Gabbert on an ot win.
BlackGhost
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:48 AM)
BlackGhost's Avatar
No offense Noriega, but can't wait to see the Chiefs beat the Chargers tomorrow.
Jason's Ultimatum
Americans out of Mexico! The Border Tax Equity Act
(11-01-2012, 02:48 AM)
Jason's Ultimatum's Avatar
It's good to see the Cardinals finally fade away.
Talon
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:52 AM)
Talon's Avatar
So is there evidence that Michael Lombardi has been right? Just once?
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(11-01-2012, 02:53 AM)
jakncoke's Avatar
Go steelers FUCKERS
BlackGhost
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:55 AM)
BlackGhost's Avatar
For any Browns fans who care seems like Marecic has finally been benched at fullback in favor if Alex Smith, Brad Smelley might have a chance down the road.
Last edited by BlackGhost; 11-01-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Buckethead
Member
(11-01-2012, 02:56 AM)
Buckethead's Avatar

Originally Posted by jakncoke

Go steelers FUCKERS

Today is Wednesday, Jak, Wednesday.

Reminder: Your parole office comes on Thursday. Might want to clean up the place a little.
WanderingWind
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:01 AM)
WanderingWind's Avatar
What happened to Micheljon and Dutch Patriot anyway?
ari
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:03 AM)
Yes, the packers have to face a rising lions offense and the new york giants back to back in three weeks as we face the texans and niners in two....Nice.
Last edited by ari; 11-01-2012 at 03:06 AM.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(11-01-2012, 03:05 AM)
jakncoke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Buckethead

Today is Wednesday, Jak, Wednesday.

Reminder: Your parole office comes on Thursday. Might want to clean up the place a little.

im not amused
Greg
Member
(11-01-2012, 03:08 AM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by WanderingWind

What happened to Micheljon and Dutch Patriot anyway?

bye week from GAF
Drakeon
Member
(11-01-2012, 03:09 AM)
Drakeon's Avatar

Originally Posted by WanderingWind

What happened to Micheljon and Dutch Patriot anyway?

Did they go to Wembley stadium for the pats game?
squicken
our defensive line is somewhat competent!
(11-01-2012, 03:16 AM)
squicken's Avatar
so awesome that the rockets get relevant and aren't on TV. i just wish someone like cablevision would have started the network so no one in the entire state could have seen the game. would have been an even better business model

Originally Posted by Talon

So is there evidence that Michael Lombardi has been right? Just once?

regarding?
WanderingWind
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:16 AM)
WanderingWind's Avatar
Hope they didn't get stabbed
youngwerther
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:19 AM)

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

she's out of your league

:jnc
goldlion054
Member
(11-01-2012, 03:21 AM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by squicken

so awesome that the rockets get relevant and aren't on TV. i just wish someone like cablevision would have started the network so no one in the entire state could have seen the game. would have been an even better business model

I mean, they did just beat the Pistons, basketball powerhouses! My God are the Pistons awful. Makes the 10 games I watch a year that much worse
HarryDemeanor
Member
(11-01-2012, 03:21 AM)
HarryDemeanor's Avatar
I thought we got away from that with the new page.

Damn you.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(11-01-2012, 03:22 AM)
jakncoke's Avatar
time to ban youngwerther
woodchuck
You Live By The Romo
You Die By The Romo
(11-01-2012, 03:23 AM)
woodchuck's Avatar
the line for Falcons/Cowboys is only -5? Falcons are going to win by at least two touchdowns.

Cowboys fucking suck. I hope Jason Garrett gets fired after next week.
squicken
our defensive line is somewhat competent!
(11-01-2012, 03:25 AM)
squicken's Avatar

Originally Posted by goldlion054

I mean, they did just beat the Pistons, basketball powerhouses! My God are the Pistons awful. Makes the 10 games I watch a year that much worse

hahaha i just wanted to see harden's debut but not enough to find some sketchy stream
BlackGhost
Member
(11-01-2012, 03:27 AM)
BlackGhost's Avatar

Originally Posted by youngwerther

:jnc

Omg!!! What is going on !
youngwerther
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:31 AM)
This is what you all get for trolling the Falcons.
Kiryu
Member
(11-01-2012, 03:44 AM)
Kiryu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jason's Ultimatum

It's good to see the Cardinals finally fade away.

It's Version of Buffalo 2011 Team
WanderingWind
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:45 AM)
WanderingWind's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kiryu

It's Version of Buffalo 2011 Team

fack you
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(11-01-2012, 03:46 AM)
jakncoke's Avatar

Originally Posted by youngwerther

This is what you all get for trolling the Falcons.

a rapist will always have more rings than cowardly ryan.how does that feel
Newton Crosby
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:53 AM)

Originally Posted by youngwerther

:jnc

Ban all Falcons fans!
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(11-01-2012, 03:57 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by Squall ASF

How about that Cards top 5 pick in 2013 guyz? YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Re-emergence of SW has erased any anger. Thank you based god for stripping the franchise from Lucas' incompetent hands at long last. Thank you. Now if they would just base the scripts off of some of the better books...but that won't happen.

i missed this post! remember when you said your defense was good? lulz. or wait, was some nobody on your defense injured for this game?
youngwerther
Banned
(11-01-2012, 03:58 AM)

Originally Posted by jakncoke

a rapist will always have more rings than cowardly ryan.how does that feel

not very good
Kave_Man
come in my shame circle
(11-01-2012, 04:03 AM)
Kave_Man's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackGhost

For any Browns fans who care seems like Marecic has finally been benched at fullback in favor if Alex Smith, Brad Smelley might have a chance down the road.

Alex Smith future mang.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(11-01-2012, 04:17 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar
harbs wanted marecic badly in the draft but the browns stole him from us. so what did harbaugh do? drafted a defensive end in the 7th round and converted him to a probowl full back. suck it down losers!



take a bow red beard!
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(11-01-2012, 04:20 AM)
eznark's Avatar

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

harbs wanted marecic badly in the draft but the browns stole him from us. so what did harbaugh do? drafted a defensive end in the 7th round and converted him to a probowl full back. suck it down losers!



take a bow red beard!

One of the networks this past Sunday did a really cool package that actually focused on the blocking schemes the 49ers use (some producer must have fallen asleep because it didn't once mention an ordered list or Tebow) and the things they ask him to do are incredible. Its really, really neat. Reminds me a bit of the Badgers use of Centers as pulling blockers in the run game. Super innovative stuff.

I had no idea he was a defensive end. Thanks! Also, go fuck yourself.
cashman
Steroid-era GAF poster
(11-01-2012, 04:23 AM)
cashman's Avatar

Originally Posted by eznark

Have you ever read the MLB thread? I'm certainly not pissing lillies after failed seasons.

You seemed pretty content that the Brewers finished in third last year.


Originally Posted by woodchuck

the line for Falcons/Cowboys is only -5? Falcons are going to win by at least two touchdowns.

Cowboys fucking suck. I hope Jason Garrett gets fired after next week.

They'll be stuck with Garrett for at least one more year.
Last edited by cashman; 11-01-2012 at 04:25 AM.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(11-01-2012, 04:24 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by eznark

One of the networks this past Sunday did a really cool package that actually focused on the blocking schemes the 49ers use (some producer must have fallen asleep because it didn't once mention an ordered list or Tebow) and the things they ask him to do are incredible. Its really, really neat. Reminds me a bit of the Badgers use of Centers as pulling blockers in the run game. Super innovative stuff.

I had no idea he was a defensive end. Thanks! Also, go fuck yourself.

kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn!
BlackGhost
Member
(11-01-2012, 04:25 AM)
BlackGhost's Avatar

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

harbs wanted marecic badly in the draft but the browns stole him from us. so what did harbaugh do? drafted a defensive end in the 7th round and converted him to a probowl full back. suck it down losers!



take a bow red beard!

Hmmm you sound alittle bitter, Marecic for Vernon straight up.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(11-01-2012, 04:27 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackGhost

Hmmm you sound alittle bitter, Marecic for Vernon straight up.

you can have CB tremaine brock. and i dont mean as a trade for marecic, i mean just have him.
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(11-01-2012, 04:28 AM)
eznark's Avatar

Originally Posted by cashman

You seemed pretty content that the Brewers finished in third last year.

As in 2012? Based on what? It was a fucking miserable year and I've spent the last month yelling at people (not on GAF as much since I didn't see any Brewers fans say it) who claimed the season was "successful" because they turned it around.

I was positive about a few individual players like Weeks and Peralta though.

Thread Tools