- TechCrunch - Android OS better suited for tablets than iOS
- Wired - ... the two companies have exercised their many powers to get everything right.
- CNET - Android's most promising iPad alternative
- The Verge - All that's missing is apps
- Engadget (AKA the WTF review) - with average performance in most areas and sub-par battery life, it's relying on that incredibly high resolution and fresh Android build to set it apart. Sadly, neither is enough to distance this tablet from the competition.
Release Date: November 13, 2012
Price - $399 for 16 GB storage, $499 for 32 GB storage