• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 - 60 fps Trailer

Shinta

Banned
Viewtiful Joe + Power Stone + Pikmin = The Wonderful 101.

Looks like it'll be pretty fun, and original. I'm not as blown away as everyone else, but I'll definitely get this when I get a Wii U eventually. Looks good.

TheOddOne

ibdbExgmqH7Ore.gif

iIXymABD2HGqZ.gif

ibfK8hIeXTndBo.gif

So good.

TreIII

One of the games that sold me on the Wii U. Will definitely get this as soon as possible.

THACHITS said:
I really, really love the artstyle. I've said it before, but I hope this and Bayonetta 2 are the start of a good relationship between Platinum and Nintendo

You and me both. Especially since it looks like the kind of games that they specialize in likely won't be in high demand from any other publisher/console maker.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully we hear more about it soon.

Can't really take "launch window" release date seriously based on so little we know about it.

JDSN

Banned
I hope this and Bayonetta gain success, PG needs an estable studio to have a decent relationship with.

Edit: 60 Fps gifs of get out.

Neff

I'm fairly certain PG and Nintendo are going to be cosy in bed together for some time. Nintendo's approach with Wii U seems to acknowledge that the bulk of the Wii's audience has abandoned them for mobile/tablet gaming, and so are trying hard to keep their core audience happy who, first party output aside, were largely ignored this/last (?) gen.

StuBurns

Banned
This is the first Kamiya game I really am not excited about, I'm sure it'll be fun, but I don't like the way it looks like it plays, which of course could be deceptive. I'm very glad we're getting a Bayo 2, or I'd be disappointed.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
Yay for W101! Buying whenever it comes out!

Nintendo better have an ad campaign for this gorgeous game.

Neff

This is the first Kamiya game I really am not excited about, I'm sure it'll be fun, but I don't like the way it looks like it plays, which of course could be deceptive. I'm very glad we're getting a Bayo 2, or I'd be disappointed.

It's apparently a straight-up action game, which doesn't really come across in the trailer. I don't think they've shown a great deal of what to expect yet.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
If there is one reason to pick up the Wii right now for non-Nintendo fans, it truly is the company's burgeoning relationship with Platinum Games. This game looks amazing, and Bayonetta 2 is such an unexpected surprise. Can't wait to see what Kamiya has in store for us!

If there is one reason to pick up the Wii right now for non-Nintendo fans, it truly is the company's burgeoning relationship with Platinum Games. This game looks amazing, and Bayonetta 2 is such an unexpected surprise. Can't wait to see what Kamiya has in store for us!

More 60fps goodness.

fusionedd

Neo Member
I've played the demo they had up at NYCC. Pretty much the same as the trailer, stayed at 60fps for the most part of gameplay.

jacksrb

One of the Best parts of the demo station was seeing this game on an HDTV in person.

Most anticipated 2013 game (announced).

What exactly is the meat of this game? I understand the gameplay, but is there anything deeper than what's shown? The game looks great, but pretty damn shallow from what has been shown.

Top Bottom