• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Agent Ironside
Banned
(11-19-2012, 01:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Ryaaan14

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

How did this get here?!

THREAD TWIST.
Eurocult
(11-19-2012, 01:22 AM)
YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE
Shark Johnson
Why yes, I am on Xbox LIVE. How did you know?

Originally Posted by hammster

Fake.

Except it isn't but thanks for your contribution!
Zeranium
Welp, this was definitely unexpected but it was fun while it lasted.

Kudos, Trike!

Thread of the YEAR.
Shady859
Trike is now working on a modchip for the Wii U. Don't wanna give away details but it involves a Dorito and the X button.
Gorillaz
sober as a drunk judge

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

what in the world....
MasterShotgun
brazen editing lynx
If any of those games get announced soon, especially the Yoshi game, then Trike will be a confirmed hero.
Tenki
So there was a mega glitch and Nintendo fixed it on the fly in just 20 minutes? Right.

But I'd be very happy if Yoshi's Land Wii U becomes real, and Trike would become my hero.
Mikey Jr.

This thread is now about this thing.
Cosmonaut X

Originally Posted by Lucario

Doubtful, but feel free to pretend. The Patch ex Machina kind of confirms OP was fucking with us.

"Won't tell you how I did it... Oh, look, they've closed the loophole. Well, *this* is how I did it..."

:-/
falconzss
Thanks Trike. You made my day.
GrayFoxPL
When Yoshi's Land gets announced you non believers will remember Trike.
Screenboy
Holy Shitballs!
trejo
Wow, this thread was something else. Wii U launch redeemed.
Big Papa Husker
What is going on?!
Resilient
What the actual fuck??? This is crazy shit. OP is gonna feel Iwatas wrath.
Busta SMurk

Originally Posted by Eggman

Farewell Trike. We will sing about you.

There once was a man named Trike,
He hacked the Wii U the night,-
It released, Nintendo called the Police,
And now he must pay the price!
Last edited by Busta SMurk; 11-19-2012 at 01:27 AM.
GillianSeed79
(11-19-2012, 01:23 AM)
OP on WiiU Launch day with GAF:

"Mother of God."

Nintendo HQ:

"Somebody hacked the Miiverse!"

Iwata:

"Send in the ninjas."

OP: IF YOU SEE THESE OLD PEOPLE, DON"T GET IN THEIR CAR.

WoodenLung
Indifferent Lover

Originally Posted by Agent Ironside

How did this get here?!

THREAD TWIST.

There was a thread like a year ago where that symbol was posted everywhere. Try and copy paste it into any chat window or facebook, works everywhere and fucks it all up!

Originally Posted by Ath

This thread might have been the greatest 100 mins of my life. (says a lot about my life)

It really does.
Eggman
Banned
Someone change the thread title, give the OP a tag, elevate him to god status.

He has permanently altered the games industry. Nintendo is doomed.
Drencrom

Originally Posted by Hydrogen Bluebird

ftfy
Vibed

I don't get it, what's crazy about this post?
Smellycat
Guys, if the OP was posting fake stuff, he would have posted things like "half life 3" or FFXV

edit: or maybe he played it safe....hmmm..
Nilaul
What might had been leaked?
Puppet Shadow
Trike
Master of the Miiverse
(Today, 05:20 PM)

Make it happen, mods!
Codeblue

Originally Posted by xXxDudeBro420xXx

What the fuck is GOING ON?

We are now able to invade the post above us.
LeleSocho
We salute Trike, our hero.
Thank you man.
Darko
What the hell are you talking about?
Who are you talking to???

YoungBlade
Trike I love you bro, you are a God. Can't wait for Final Fantasy III U edition!
Aeana
Medal Princess

Originally Posted by Tenki

So there was a mega glitch and Nintendo fixed it on the fly in just 20 minutes? Right.

It's a web interface that he was in, so yes, they could easily fix it immediately in a number of ways.
Gunmonkey36
Wait do we have any valid evidence that this still isn't a website he put together quickly? The screens look identical to a site made with bootstrap css which can be done very easily by anyone.
Tricky I Shadow
LOL....just - LOL.
Hieberrr
(11-19-2012, 01:24 AM)

I am so confused!
blitzcloud

Originally Posted by Trike

By the way, the way I did it was depressingly simple. Go to your Miiverse menu. Hover of the "X Close" button, and literally press X on the gamepad. Boom, you just became a master hacker. At least you would have been like 20 minutes ago when it was still working. GAF ruined my exploration.

-Posts thread on most (probably) reputable game forum,

-expects the exploit to be working enough time to explore.
Kifimbo

Originally Posted by Tenki

This. It sounds more like: I don't have any more fake pics, so let's pretend they quickly fixed it.
Eggman
Banned

Originally Posted by Puppet Shadow

Trike
Master of the Miiverse

Make it happen, mods!

NOW
Nilaul

But how???

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
bigdaddygamebot
So...how many people here are trying to duplicate what Trike did?
kittens
Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.
Net_Wrecker

OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN

NEOGAF IS DOOMED. NINTENDO IS DOOMED.

NEOGAF = NINTENDO
Naked Snake
(11-19-2012, 01:25 AM)
This page... this thread... the entire Wii U launch...

I don't even...
JABEE

Originally Posted by blitzcloud

-Posts thread on most (probably) reputable game forum,

-expects the exploit to be working enough time to explore.

Someone confirm Trike that has the system.
Cardigan
FUCKING NEOGAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grassy
There must be another way in Trike, don't give up yet.
BGBW
Maturity, bitches.

Originally Posted by Vibed

I don't get it, what's crazy about this post?

Funky unicode like Zalgo text. Someone posted a screenshot on the previous page. Though I have been told it's looked down upon by the mods. I had a post deleted once because I posted something similar.
Mama Robotnik

Originally Posted by Cardigan

FUCKING NEOGAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reggie's saying that right now.
bytesized

Originally Posted by Trike

I see the connections. But I don't see MGS on there, and that Gun is supposed to symbolize Resident Evil? Also they didn't call it Yoshi's Land Wii U.

Anyway guys, fun is over. They fixed it. Last news out of this is that they can apparently update or fix Miiverse on the fly.

By the way, the way I did it was depressingly simple. Go to your Miiverse menu. Hover of the "X Close" button, and literally press X on the gamepad. Boom, you just became a master hacker. At least you would have been like 20 minutes ago when it was still working. GAF ruined my exploration.

The Big Boss wouldn't lie to me.

You did good, OP, you did good
Codeblue

Originally Posted by kittens

Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.

Well Basically ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Pappasman
Incredible Thread. You truly are the Master of the Miiverse.
Izick

Originally Posted by Puppet Shadow

Trike
Master of the Miiverse