(11-19-2012, 01:25 AM)

Originally Posted by GillianSeed79

OP on WiiU Launch day with GAF:

"Mother of God."

Nintendo HQ:

"Somebody hacked the Miiverse!"

Iwata:

"Send in the ninjas."

OP: IF YOU SEE THESE OLD PEOPLE, DON"T GET IN THEIR CAR.

I will always love this movie.
squall23
(11-19-2012, 01:26 AM)
Must post in legendary thread.

With that out of the way, BAIL OUT!!!!!
codhand
ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้w shit
ohlawd

Originally Posted by Trike

Yeah, but now I am now an exclusive source for Wii U games.

yeah holy fuck. This shit is crazy.

Yoshi's Land console game, something MGS, then this effing list. What a worthwhile venture OP.
DMPrince
how fast would sony have fixed this
GraveRobberX
BlazingDarkness

Originally Posted by Nilaul

But how???

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

GAF IS DYING
Resilient
Trike needs that tag. Either that, or Reggie is my Bitch.
EightBitNate
TRIKE, WHY ARE YOU WASTING TIME?!? START MESSING UP SHIT IMMEDIATELY!!!
Aeana
Medal Princess

Originally Posted by DMPrince

Sony would have removed Miiverse forever.
Mama Robotnik

Originally Posted by kittens

Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.

Toma
Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Originally Posted by Aeana

Sony would have removed Miiverse forever.

True.
BiggNife
(11-19-2012, 01:27 AM)
WHY IS CHROME TELLING ME THIS PAGE IS IN THAI
metalshade
Well that sure was.........something.
Also,what is this?

Originally Posted by Ryaaan14

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

hammster
Archbishop of Canterburny

Originally Posted by xXxDudeBro420xXx

Except it isn't but thanks for your contribution!

I've seen nothing convincing yet but no problem! I'm happy to be convinced.
fabricated backlash

Originally Posted by DMPrince

They would first sue Trike and subpoena everyone in this thread.
Eggman
Banned
Vibed
(Unwitting) Master of the Miiverse
Atilac

Holy shit ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

fuck is this sorcery???
MetalGuardian
This is blowing my mind

Trike turned out to be the best Wii U launch title all along
greycolumbus
The success of others absolutely infuriates me.

Originally Posted by kittens

Can someone summarize the important bits of this thread? The OP got to some screens he wasn't supposed to, and...? I read the first six pages, and then gave up, lol.

Some major titles were namedropped. Then the problem fixed itself and everything went back to normal.
x-Lundz-x
Most legendary launch thread ever!
tsumineko

Originally Posted by Trike

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

I doubt it, you have no contracts with Nintendo right? No NDA's? How would they touch you otherwise?

I'm not a lawyer though...
Rollo Tomasi

Originally Posted by Vibed

I don't get it, what's crazy about this post?

MThanded
Thai?
gingerbeardman
I hope Miyamoto reads this thread and makes a game about it. Such excitement!
Voltron64
Uh...What's going on in here?
ZedIndyLil
Ha, nearly 10k viewing Gaming right now.
fritolay
(11-19-2012, 01:28 AM)
Nintendo should have went with Origin. They would not have these terrible security leaks, and they would have great ports of EA games on this new console.

Or so the internet tells me.
Dragon
LOL Google Chrome thinks this page is in Thai now and wants me to translate it.
Codeblue
It's too bad those crazy letters don't reach far enough to censor the person above you.
flippedb
Banned
Also this ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Originally Posted by greycolumbus

Some major titles were namedropped. Then the problem fixed itself and everything went back to normal.

Galang
Damnn this is crazy, if only they had revealed secrets like Yoshi Wii U earlier then this wouldn't have been news :P oh well haha ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
volpone
Banned
Okay guys, one of you is fucking with my Chrome.

For the last two pages it has asked me whether I'd like the pages to be translated from Thai.

Wait a minute...
Andrefpvs
What if I write abov--OH GAWD IT GOES THROUGH MY SENTENCE!

Sophia
So wait, if this was real, and a 3DS game (Soul Hackers) was on that list.... upcoming Miiverse update for the 3DS?
ReturnOfTheRAT
Chrome wants me to translate this page.
Resilient
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING OTHER M 2?! NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!
TimeEffect
Oh shit. Nintendo hacked GAF! Page is in Thai, says Chrome :/
StriKeVillain

What is happening here....
Trike

Originally Posted by Kifimbo

This. It sounds more like: I don't have any more fake pics, so let's pretend they quickly fixed it.

It was right on my Wii U Gamepad. I don't think you can even have pictures on the Wii U yet, can you? There may be a way for all I know, seeing as how I found this out while trying to access my friends list.
kittens

Originally Posted by Mama Robotnik

[img]http://i.minus.com/iCJfVMLQzls2p.jpg[img]

Is there any reason to take that list seriously? I'm not trying to ruin the fun, I'm just trying to clarify. :lol
AuthenticM
What the fuck is wrong with those stray lines fucking up the screen !?
Toma
Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Originally Posted by tsumineko

I doubt it, you have no contracts with Nintendo right? No NDA's? How would they touch you otherwise?

Hacking, and messing with official Nintendo interface. I think they'd find a way to attack him if they really wanted. I also think the sensible way out of just ignoring it after the fix is more likely though.
Jake Tower
Banned

I can see the seams in the matrix.
kitsuneyo
Awesome stuff, but OP probably stumbled into a test area of Miiverse. The games like Yoshi's Land aren't real, they're just test values in a test database of community comments.

It's still a shambles like.
WoodenLung
Indifferent Lover
(11-19-2012, 01:29 AM)

Originally Posted by Codeblue

It's too bad those crazy letters don't reach far enough to censor the person above you.

They do if the posts are long enough.

Originally Posted by DBebm5

Ha, nearly 10k viewing Gaming right now.

EmCeeGramr
If ghosts needed to breathe, dead people would use up all the air and we'd suffocate
P̧̨̝̝̦͕͇͔͎͙̮̯̰̱̥̜̈ͭ̍ͬͤ̑ͣ̽ͦ̈͆ͩ̉h̶̘̯̤̻̖̱͗͂̇̽̂ͣͫͮͮ͘'̸̟̼͈̱ͭ͆̔ͦͩ̑ͨ̄ͯͨ̑ͥ̈̀ǹ̅̔͆͒̐ ̶̨̡̖͚̗͔̻͗̍̅̆́g̶̛̺͎͎͈͚̤͎̻̦̮̟͙̝̫͆̐ͦͭ̆̓ͣͨ́l̢̩̪̰̞̖̣̻͓̄̂̎̌͌̽̀́͠u̒̋ͧ̃̋͒̐̅ͬͦ̃ͦͮ̐ͯ̅ ̴͖͍͖͎͇̲̘͓ͅͅi̡͌̈́̾͂̏͆͌̂͆̎̑̌͋͊͗͒͐͒́͏̖͈͙̖̠̼̗̤̝͍̜̹͍͉̰́ ̶̈̒̓ͥͨ̂̏̇ͮͮͦ͐̔̒͜͞҉̝͖̰͘ͅm̢ͥ̎̌͒̀͗͂̓̃̐ͪ͗͌̔̿̿̍͘͢͠͏͎̠̩̞͈̜͙̘̙gͬ̿͋̑ͯ̚͟͡҉̳̞̻̤̦̩̖͍͍l ͍͎͓̳͓͇̥͎̟̼̘͇̤͖̖̝̔̈́̏͋̊̎͆̅̅̍̔̌̓̿͢w̹̺̯̱͎̯̣̣͔͕̜̹̤̤̗͑͋̈̽ͣ͜͜'ͥ̅̏̌ͬ̏̈́͋͊̈́̃̀̚͏̜͇͉͙̀ͅ ͇̰͈̻̘͓̩̤ǹ̶̸̰̜͎͎̞̦͙͎͍͎̉͗̓̕a̸̛̻͖̬̯̲͓̟̖̙̻̥̘̮̜̲̦̫ͯ͐̈̆ͮ̎́f̶̡̢̛͉͙͚̪̩͍̦̙̪͈ͨͩ̇ͤ́́͘ ͈̪h̴̛̖͔̙̫̞̦̩̻̱̊̽̐ͪ̃̎͐ͤ̌͠ ̧̯̭̮̟͍̩͉͔̺͎̞͗̉̐̒̈́ͯ͑̀͘̕͞R̨̧͇͓̙̳̪͙̲̻̲͒̍̉ͧͮͨ͛́ͤ͘͡e̴͑̐ͥ̎̿͘͟҉͈͍͓̪̠͔̱͔͚̻̥g͊̿ͧ̆̋̐̀ ̵̵̉ͪ̔̏̔̆̔͜͝҉̠͔̤̥͚͉̘ͅg̳͇̤̝̿̈̓̿̇͊͘iͤͪ̃͌ͥ̆͐͊ͣ̿̄͊̾͂ͯ͛̚͢͏̢͚̯̻̺͖̮̼̻̗̫̳̞̠̱̻͉̠͞e̊͆̇ ̴ͧ́̉͆̌ͯ͌̒̔ͫͦ̓͆ͬ̚̚͞҉͚͍̠͍̺͇ ̶̡̝͕̠̗͙͎͍̝̣̼̹̬̳̯̩̦̙̞͌ͭ͑͑̊͗̈ͭ̔R̵̩̯̫̯̭͎̜͉͕̮͊̌̇͊́̾̂̒̑͋͌̍̏́͟͠'̴̡̖̃̌̒̓ͩ͌̆̾̍̉̏ͮ̐͡ ̹̝ͅe̷͙͚͕͉͓̮̮̖̟͛̐͆̈́͆̽̅͐͛̍̆͑̀͜͜d̡̈̿͒̉̃ͬͥ̌̃ͩͫ̓ͦͪ͐ͭ͐̿͠͏̼͇̤̳̹͙̩̥͎̬͚̹̫̗͇̣́͡m̒͗̍̃ͨ ̢̡̩̥͔̦̼̜͕̤͈̖̪̊̐̃̓̌̍̌̈͒̈ͧ̈ͨŏ̶̷̢̮̪̝̻͔̞͉̮̤͈̜̪̦͆̊̏͆̕͠n͚̗͉͕̲̫̜̈́̍͑̓ͨ̈́ͦͩ̿̔͌͆̓͋̐͛͟ ͓̫̘̪͇͔̞̭̹̤͎ͅd̷̸͋ͪ̒̐̔̉ͣ͆̋͒ͭͮ͛̚͞҉̘̭̙̳̳͓̻͍̣̥̳̫̭̲͍͞ ̢͂͊͆̽ͦ͌̇͛̆͆̿̓̍̀ͯ̽͏̝͖͉̘͍̻̤͖͖̳̜̟̯̠̼̞̹ͅẘ͍͈͍̠̱̝͐̐̓͑̉̓̐̓̉̃̉̑̀̚͟͜͝g̸̔̐ͥ̄͊̇ͤ̈̇̕͡ͅ ͚͚̘̬̫̗̖åͫ̈́͒ͦ͒̽ͣ͌̆̊̚̚҉̛̥͕͔ͅh̵̵̨͔̤͙͕̭͉̹̙͙̬͌ͧ̇ͬ͋͛̾̉ͨ̃͒ͣͥ͠ͅͅ'̸̨̠ͧ͌̽͑͒͂̈́̽̉̉͊̉̿̑ ̯̦̜̼͎͓͓͖̥̞̟̘̹̺̲̳ͅņ̡͔̬̞̳̤͈͙̟͉̲̺͓̝̭̮͔̬̙͆ͩ͑ͦͣͥͫ̏̚̕͟ą̷̪̘͕̩ͨͮ͑̑́̕͡g̶͐ͥ̑̋ͫ̉͋̍̎̃ ̻̪̘͔͙̥̤̗͇̩͍̯͔̹͞l̷͖͚̲̗̥̝̟̉̃͆̓̂ͩ̃̑ͩ̕͘͟ ̪̝̥̞͙̭̝̞̺̮͇̙̭͓̥͎̩̙̽̃̈̚͠f̴̴̶̬̜̦̱̠͚̯ͩ̐̽ͩ̂͑̅͗͠ͅh̨͙͓͙̥̤̞̣̪̱̳̘̘̘̩̤̱̙̀̏ͤͣ̚͟t̓ͤ̉́̚ ̸̟͎̤̻͇̻͓̬̬͓̪̦͋̎̑͂̓ͮ̏ͦ̅͘͟ȃ̒͗͗̉̎ͥͧͥ͊ͨ̉ͪ̄̓̽͏̸̢̡͚̬̠̳̹̗̥͈͉͓̗g̃͛̓̈́̌́̐̐ͮͣ̂̆̔̀͛ͪ͂̕ ̳̭͎͖͍͇̘͇̼͢n̨̨̛̞̗͚̠̘̝̱͕͖̼̥͇̤̖̪̲̲̠̍͌͌̀ͧ̏͛͋ͩ͂ͩ̉̀͂̉͛ͬ̉̔́͠
J@hranimo
Wow lololololol

Bravo GAF. Bravo OP. Bravo Nintendo!

This is crazy. As much as a Nintendo fan as I am they still have a lot to learn about their online infrastructure.
Xavien
O̸̺̗̜̬̭̫̯̺̭̳̟͈̞̹̩ͨ͗̍ͪ̓̌ͯ̂͐͗ͯ̄̽ͭ͒͑̅͞͝͡ͅH̵̢̧͚̹̼̯̪̲̲̹͓̼̳͛̐͆̒͊̽̆̚͝͞ͅ ̆ͭͯ͒̓͆͞҉̺̦̝̜͎̻͕͇͉̘̘̞̩̘̳̳̣M̸̴̨̩͚̦̲̟̫̖ͯ̇̈͆͛̏ͦ̅̓͊́́ͫ̄͋ͤ̽̓ͦY̢͍͕̳̪ͧͨͨ͐̀̂͋̌ͭ͠ ͕̮ ̸̷̸̤̱̥̩ͭ͊̿͆͐̔ͤ̃̔̐ͨͮ̓̂́Gͩ̈̇ͮͣ̈́̔͑͒ͨͯ̓҉̴͏́҉̹̼̹O̭̺̫̱͖̩̮͍̺ͪ͑̓̂͑̾̔̐̓͒͛̑͛ͦͨ͋̉̀͜͡Dͮ ̨̢̜̙̯͎̥̟̰̼̪̗̪̩̪̻̜͓̙̠͙̾ͣ̓,̴̨̜̭͍̳̙̗̳͔̣̖̘͍̘́̎͛ͧ͋ͨ̿̐ͬ̄͛̓͋̊ ͙̪͈͉̥͍̱̭̩̬̫̞̠̪͚̞̣͔̌̒̅̏͆͋͒̽͌ͧͨ͘͡͝ͅw͕̮̫̖͇̙͖͙̬̗̲̯̻̎͛̌̅̅̅̾͒̒̔̚͟͢͡hͫ̾͛̌ͮ̄ͣ̋̓͊̔ͩ̚ ̺͖͉̲͈̘͓̬̙̼͎͖̺̗̟̠͎͉̎̀̃͢͡ȁ̵̢̘̦̣͇͍̫̼͈̘͓̠̟̾̒ͬ̇͛̍̃ͧ͒̒ͦ̒̚͟t̵́̃̈́ͣ́҉̸̤̜̦̖s̡ͪ̋̀̅̓͟͝ ͔͙͈̫̳̫͇̳̹̠̦̖͉͈ ̷͙͎̪̝̟̯̪ͮ͐̉̈͂̇̀̿ͤ̇̇ͤ̇ͯ͘͠h̴̸̨̼̺͎̮͙͇͚̲̳̥̼͕̠̲͕͉̯̤͛͐͆͂ͤ̽ͪ͐̿ͬ̀̀͊̕͘ͅa̐́ͮͪ͗͑̋̔͋̔͟͏ ̡̧͇̻̪̫̩̪̼̜̞̞̭͉̘̰͓͍͚͟p̴̥̦͍̼̗͑ͦ̐ͬͪ̔̿ͥ̅͜p̷̜̼̻̯̦̼͈͉͉̩̮̉̽̒̂̐̈́̿̈́̃̚͢e̎͑͗̿͒̌ͩͩ͑̑͛̆̃ ̶̸͇̞̥̯͍̞̟̖͚̬̜̹̜̮̫̱̺̘͈ͨͨ̕͘͝n̵̮̼̯̟͙̼͕̮̹̮̘̱̯̗̻̗̉͆̇̂ͩ͂́ͯ͒̚i̧̛̛̲̪̰̣̰̼̮ͬ͑͌̀̿̍̀̍̓ͦ n̸̈̒͛ͯ̅͗̂ͧ̊̾̉͒̄ͭ̽ͥͬ͠҉̳͍͍̮̱̳̜͉̺̖̳͚͖̖̥̬͙ͅg̢̡̧͎̗͉͙̬̙̹̲̮̤̣̭̓ͧͯͥ͑̔ͬͯ̀̎͐̈̇͆́͜ͅ ̦͖